Author Topic: Blow Jobs & Butt Stuff: A Look Into The Venmo Transactions Of The FA/Hockey Team  (Read 9060 times)

Roast beef

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Have FA ever released a full length?
[close]

You have close to 1000 posts on a skateboard messageboard and you're asking if one of the more popular companies have had a full length or not?
[close]
I’ve never really payed a lot of the newer hipster brands like FA, Hockey, Quasi, WKND etc if someone showed me one of their vids I’d watch it and probably enjoy it but those brands don’t interest me enough to keep up with them. Sorry your lordship 🙌🙌🙌
[close]

But you like toy machine. Peasant
Coming from the guy who’s favourite skater is Chris Joslin LOL go jerk off over a picture of Antwuan high on crack. Toy machine or die!!!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60
Are you two bozos done yet?

Hombreezy

Are you two bozos done yet?
There’s 3 of us sir

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 60

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You have close to 1000 posts on a skateboard messageboard and you're asking if one of the more popular companies have had a full length or not?
[close]
I’ve never really payed a lot of the newer hipster brands like FA, Hockey, Quasi, WKND etc if someone showed me one of their vids I’d watch it and probably enjoy it but those brands don’t interest me enough to keep up with them. Sorry your lordship 🙌🙌🙌
[close]

[close]
Coming from the guy who’s favourite skater is Chris Joslin LOL go jerk off over a picture of Antwuan high on crack. Toy machine or die!!!
[close]
Coming from the douche who got scammed for leticia nudes and loves <3 chase Webb. Yea I’ll take joslin any day over templeton and the kooks over at toy machine
Oh it’s just so cute when a 14 year old boy try’s trolling on Slap. I remember when I had my first beer. 🙈
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
So did Dill & Ave give them the boot yet? I'm waiting for Dilave to hold these jokesters accountable!

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Coming from the douche who got scammed for leticia nudes and loves <3 chase Webb. Yea I’ll take joslin any day over templeton and the kooks over at toy machine
[close]
Oh it’s just so cute when a 14 year old boy try’s trolling on Slap. I remember when I had my first beer. 🙈
My first beer was a porter.  My dad brewed beer and stored it in the crawl space.  I could take as much as I wanted and he would just blame it on his neighbor / drinking buddy.  Since this was my idea of beer when I drank a Budweiser I was shook.  I kept asking the person who gave it to me if it was diet or sparkling beer!

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Just a 14 year old boy discovering alcoholism, scamming weirdos like you, making grown men use the monkey blushing emoji. Life is chipper
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈