Author Topic: Bam Didn't Do Anything  (Read 5546 times)

fs180

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -267
Re: Bam Didn't Do Anything
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2021, 09:23:01 PM »
Expand Quote
lk130 I never understand anything you say. its really crazy sometimes. its like the wildest brain fart. you dont make sense naturally. its amazing.
[close]

Not to be a hater, but the term "Brain fart" really doesn't make sense... Here's why:

Farts aren't always disruptive, sometimes they are not only anticipated, but provide a sense of much-needed release. In fact, a fart can offer clarity..

Perhaps we're bringing down farts by even placing them in the context of a temporary loss of vital information, or memory lapse.

In fact, perhaps a brain fart (and a massive, revelatory explosion of gas) could've led to Einstein's E = MC2... Just a thought...

you really seem to value a good fart thats good for you inhale the smell and relish.

drcroc

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2021, 09:26:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lk130 I never understand anything you say. its really crazy sometimes. its like the wildest brain fart. you dont make sense naturally. its amazing.
[close]

Not to be a hater, but the term "Brain fart" really doesn't make sense... Here's why:

Farts aren't always disruptive, sometimes they are not only anticipated, but provide a sense of much-needed release. In fact, a fart can offer clarity..

Perhaps we're bringing down farts by even placing them in the context of a temporary loss of vital information, or memory lapse.

In fact, perhaps a brain fart (and a massive, revelatory explosion of gas) could've led to Einstein's E = MC2... Just a thought...
[close]

you really seem to value a good fart thats good for you inhale the smell and relish.

The type of reply I'd expect from someone who has used "brain fart" in their everyday diction.  ::)  ;)

fs180

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2021, 09:30:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

The type of reply I'd expect from someone who has used "brain fart" in their everyday diction.  ::)  ;)

a fart is the best thing that comes out of you you were right

please from now on stop saying talking shit or fucking up just to make always perfect literal sense thanks

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2021, 11:41:28 PM »

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2021, 06:57:47 AM »
I've got no idea whats happening, but I'm getting leave Britney alone vibes..
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2021, 07:04:22 AM »
do you guys pick random words from the dictionary and string them together and hit post

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1408
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2021, 01:41:53 PM »
do you guys pick random words from the dictionary and string them together and hit post

Fs180 is from Germany and English is his second language, which explains his bizarre syntax. Unfortunately he's also a dickhead which explains why he spazzes out in every thread and annoys everyone endlessly

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2021, 01:48:05 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Skimper

• Rep: -64
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2021, 02:05:56 PM »
Shalom

fs180

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2021, 02:45:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Gnarrd

fucking classic of a video. guy was a huge troll with some really funny videos. back then there was a school shooting and after that they wanted to forbid ego shooter games. he was in a big documentary portrayed as a serious mental ill kid and through it everybody started to knew who he was. he got bullied in school until he told a girl who was bullying him that he has an actual gun at home he is about to use. he was kicked out of his school and went through a troubling route just to come back in the year of 2018 (this video is like from 2009 very beginning of youtube) to become a shredded unsuccessful rapper warning kids of drugs. in 2020 he ended his career again because he felt like he was turning crazy again through listening to rap music.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2021, 03:06:07 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1408
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2021, 03:06:22 PM »
Holy shit I take back what I said previously, thank you for bringing this into my life @fs180

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2021, 05:49:38 PM »
yes he did
big texas cummer