Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 11246 times)

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -132
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.
[close]

Go to the skatepark and focus on skateboarding for a few years and learn the nuances of skateboarding before coming back on slap. You'll be much happier. Oh and touch some grass or something while you're at it
[close]

But I do those things already. Also you ever heard of a cell phone??
[close]

now that you mention it, get rid of that cell phone out too. Take a break from social media while you're at it and just enjoy skateboarding for what it is. You'll be happier and less aggro
[close]

But how am I gonna film people skate, entertain myself, and how am I gonna survive in the internet age without a cellphone?? You sound like my old fucking parents that cling onto old values that make them look like microfascists
[close]

doesn't sound like you are surviving in the internet age at the moment anyways

I JUST DONT WANNA BE BORED OK??? WHOEVER SAID BOREDOM IS GOOD FOR YOU DESERVES TO GET CASTRATED. BOREDOM LEADS PEOPLE TO SUICIDE.

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 255
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.
[close]

Go to the skatepark and focus on skateboarding for a few years and learn the nuances of skateboarding before coming back on slap. You'll be much happier. Oh and touch some grass or something while you're at it
[close]

[close]

now that you mention it, get rid of that cell phone out too. Take a break from social media while you're at it and just enjoy skateboarding for what it is. You'll be happier and less aggro
[close]

But how am I gonna film people skate, entertain myself, and how am I gonna survive in the internet age without a cellphone?? You sound like my old fucking parents that cling onto old values that make them look like microfascists

gonna assume ur genuinely asking. im around your age and it’s common to be or atleast feel lonely. it’s hard and it’s a thing that comes with age. deleting instagram and all my socials made me feel less lonely. social media can make you feel lonelier and inadequate. sure you can always keep your socials and change ur perspective around it. it’s all up to u. ik im sounding like an old man

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Dude, you are unwell. You need some homies in real life to clown on you and bust your balls a bit. Grow some thick skin and don't take shit so personally. Also, don't post any more poser pics, you definitely did not land those kickflips on IG.

You are inviting people into your world when you post yourself online. If you don't like the feedback, then quit posting or change your tune.

If everyone around you seems like an asshole, you may need to ask yourself, "Am I the asshole?"

If you care about me so much, after you shower, lather yourself, WITH MY DICK

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

gonna assume ur genuinely asking. im around your age and it’s common to be or atleast feel lonely. it’s hard and it’s a thing that comes with age. deleting instagram and all my socials made me feel less lonely. social media can make you feel lonelier and inadequate. sure you can always keep your socials and change ur perspective around it. it’s all up to u. ik im sounding like an old man

BUT I WANNA BE RICH AND FAMOUS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA I NEED IT

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Skimmed through OP's posts and without an ounce of being a smartass, for your mental health, get off this website and find things you can do to feel better.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I WORK WITH ACTUAL PEOPLE WITH A FOLLOWING. DO I LOOK LIKE SOME FAILED SHOWRUNNER TO YOU? I HAVE OVER 150K TOTAL VIEWS ON YOUTUBE AND YOURE TRYNA INVALIDATE THAT??? FUCK OUTTA HERE

DERBY

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

or do u want it? how is it going to solve loneliness and boredom once it all diminishes

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

or do u want it? how is it going to solve loneliness and boredom once it all diminishes

When I retire

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 111
Ban this guy before he self inflicts more mental damage to himself.

go to a therapist please. if you were my friend id be calling your guardians and other friends to intervene you

DERBY

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I WORK WITH ACTUAL PEOPLE WITH A FOLLOWING. DO I LOOK LIKE SOME FAILED SHOWRUNNER TO YOU? I HAVE OVER 150K TOTAL VIEWS ON YOUTUBE AND YOURE TRYNA INVALIDATE THAT??? FUCK OUTTA HERE

that’s just views. i have a coworker got over 2 million views on youtube. dude is overworked and tells me he wants to kill himself

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

that’s just views. i have a coworker got over 2 million views on youtube. dude is overworked and tells me he wants to kill himself

Because whatever he’s doing is not what he likes. I’m doing what I like. That man probably needs a break. I’ve taken breaks. Nobody should ever tell me to take one.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 109
When you use YouTube view counts to validate your existence, you've got a problem.

Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
    • My Wife avatar image
Anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like the guy who played Leo DiCaprio's cousin in "The Departed"?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

When you use YouTube view counts to validate your existence, you've got a problem.

Tell that to people who have gotten more successful from it 💀💀

DERBY

whatever the case is do u. you’ll have yourself figured eventually

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -99
Quit being soft, you sound like a baby back bitch.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like the guy who played Leo DiCaprio's cousin in "The Departed"?

You mean the fake Italian from grounded for life? I even sound like that man too at times

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

You’re even softer

Ayo

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 45
nah yeah bro fr no cap im in my early 20s and these grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of me all the time shit sucks slap sucks fr on gawd

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
I thought this was a website to encourage each other
[close]

Why did you think that? Who told you that?
I back this sentiment wholeheartedly,  this is the Internet after all?! 

I have to say though although I'd rather wish skateboarding would die like the early 90s,  but alas that's not happening.

So in defense of all gatekeeping all around men who earned their sulking/bitterness you're goddamned right we weren't as good and whored our names out to become losers or participation trophies/door held open (must be nice) or whom were just got recognition for being "other or gimmicky" 

look at BA and the other fella who is part of the GX1000 Crew.
That's how you earn a reputation not who your extra other activities are, just because You're different doesn't make you special period.

Clearly OP parents didn't tell him he wasn't special and to have a better evaluation on your abilities and life skills you've got to earn it,
Dueces Bitch's

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -99
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo

Than who? Not you.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.

Everybody’s soft. Everybody’s offended, everybody’s insecure at the end of the day. Even john cena is soft

work_lurker

• Rep: 81
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

Everybody’s soft. Everybody’s offended, everybody’s insecure at the end of the day. Even john cena is soft

What about the Rock? He looks...rock hard.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

LeDave

• Rep: -14
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
Snowman, bro don't let these people upset you in any way. I got hate on my very first post and I let it slide. If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger. I can feel what you are feeling but I don't let it upset me. Props to you though, for having the strength to create a thread like this, one where all the keyboard warriors will bombard on. Cheers, let it go. If this thread you created cause any more emotional suffering, I would just walk away from it for awhile or forever for good. I respect you.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re even softer

Ayo
[close]

Than who? Not you.
[close]

[close]

What about the Rock? He looks...rock hard.

“SHUT UP BITCH” is such a softie thing to say

DERBY

but i do want to mention that being obnoxious isn't going to entirely grant you fame and views. such as filming a random person's asscrack and shitting on people at a dance all the while talking big about yourself. it might get you famous but that isn't the type of fame that stands the test of time.

sure there have been personalities like boonk who blew up but that didn't last and examples alike fell off. there are different means in acquiring fame/blowing up without being meanspirited. if that's the route u want sure. we'll bring GH to this discussion. reason why GH has a tight fanbase is cus he's working with a longer format and is able to articulate himself. as much as humour is subjective, myself along with others like GH's humour.

if you want to dunk on shit you have to be thick skinned, charismatic, clever, and quick on your feet.

best of luck on your endeavours

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 45
this is slap muthafuckin magazine dot com!!! find the threads that make u happy and stay away from the threads where u get flamed. easy enuff. stay strong snow man whatever on IG. bless u and your family as u fight the good fight on slap magazine dot com.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

but i do want to mention that being obnoxious isn't going to entirely grant you fame and views. such as filming a random person's asscrack and shitting on people at a dance all the while talking big about yourself. it might get you famous but that isn't the type of fame that stands the test of time.

sure there have been personalities like boonk who blew up but that didn't last and examples alike fell off. there are different means in acquiring fame/blowing up without being meanspirited. if that's the route u want sure. we'll bring GH to this discussion. reason why GH has a tight fanbase is cus he's working with a longer format and is able to articulate himself. as much as humour is subjective, myself along with others like GH's humour.

if you want to dunk on shit you have to be thick skinned, charismatic, clever, and quick on your feet.

Nobody is really thick skinned in this world.

DERBY

Expand Quote

[close]

Nobody is really thick skinned in this world.

that's true everyone's vulnerable

grandslam

• Rep: 47

shut up, loser.