Author Topic: College drop out success stories  (Read 4745 times)

yeah dude!

Re: College drop out success stories
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 10:06:59 AM »
I played "brain age" the other day, and it turns out I've got the mind of a 70 year old.

Don't buy it. The first time I played it said I have the a brain age of 68. In fact, everyone who played it had a brain age above 60 the first time. Shit's rigged.

yeah dude!

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 10:15:11 AM »
The first time I played it said I have the a brain age of 68.

Jesus, maybe it's not rigged :(

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 10:58:42 AM »
Like stated earlier, people change majors two to four times within their college career. Most people finish with a B.A. in something, and then realize they want something else after. It's never too late to figure out what you really want to do.

For people unsure of what they want, I always suggest taking time off working a regular job, away from your parents' house. You get the gist of how shitty life is when you're pinching pennies, and find the incentive for a more lucrative and less stressful job becomes more of a desire. At least at this point, you find better opportunities, or consider a college career.

There's always a short cut or a backdoor through everything. Not everything has to have a cookie cutter path. It takes a lot of conversation with the experienced, and a willingness to try new things. I took the long road for years until I found my loophole a year ago.