Author Topic: GBA4iOS  (Read 849 times)

redcurb12

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
GBA4iOS
« on: December 29, 2018, 06:32:47 PM »
has anyone got this to work? any tips or other emulator recommendations? i can’t seem to figure it out :/
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

Bumpovertrash

Re: GBA4iOS
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
Used to have this working on my iPhone 6 a few years back. I remember i had to do the "date trick" where you set your phone clock back like a year or two. It worked for a few montha or so then my phone updated and I wasnt able to use the  app anymore and i lost my save games so i now i have a android.

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 07:07:05 AM »
You can use this signing service for free. https://next.tweakboxapp.com/

Open the site from the broswer on your phone.
Go to Apps > Tweakbox Apps and scroll down until you find GBA4iOS. After you download the app, you go into settings > general > profiles & management and then "trust" whatever the profile shows up from the download. Now the app should open up on your phone. Super quick and easy. Only downfall is you're relying on their service so they can revoke the profile anytime but they're pretty reputable

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:24:59 PM »
You can use this signing service for free. https://next.tweakboxapp.com/

Open the site from the broswer on your phone.
Go to Apps > Tweakbox Apps and scroll down until you find GBA4iOS. After you download the app, you go into settings > general > profiles & management and then "trust" whatever the profile shows up from the download. Now the app should open up on your phone. Super quick and easy. Only downfall is you're relying on their service so they can revoke the profile anytime but they're pretty reputable

bro you hooked it up! thanks man. working now. where do you get your roms?
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.