Author Topic: The Deathwish Video  (Read 143449 times)

darkslideoftheforce

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
Re: The Deathwish Video
« Reply #810 on: April 30, 2013, 03:01:12 PM »

lalala

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 13
« Reply #811 on: May 01, 2013, 06:38:37 AM »
^Lizard's wallie manual combo thing was great.

gripping the dick like a church girl giving her first hand job
head of the dick gonna be purple like my uncles face when he hung himself

Get Fucked

• Rep: -6
  • i hope you die
« Reply #812 on: May 02, 2013, 11:48:09 AM »

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #813 on: May 04, 2013, 06:37:45 PM »
For anyone who was not yet watched the video, Greco's part is available on The Berrics homepage for today and today only, as stated by the website.
Needless to say, he fuckin rips! I didn't realize that he pulled off that many darkslides in this part.

peewee

« Reply #814 on: May 04, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »
They released Jim's part on YouTube to get people "stoked" and so they can buy the vid to see everyone else's part

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #815 on: May 05, 2013, 02:37:07 AM »
Needless to say, he fuckin rips! I didn't realize that he pulled off that many darkslides in this part.

I didn't either...jesus, i was kidding before, but I think this really is a conspiracy to sell more griptape!

But yeah, there was nothing very interesting in that part...lots of "yeah, that's where skateboarding is now", but none of "holy shitballs!"

HoudiniXLogic

• Rep: -17
« Reply #816 on: May 05, 2013, 03:04:10 AM »
Jim Greco's part was kind of something I have to say. After watching his part like 5 times, I re-visited all my Slayer cassettes and CD's. A few days later I learn that Jeff Hanneman passes away due to liver failure. I guess this part will mean something to me.

Anyways,

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #817 on: May 05, 2013, 03:16:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I didn't either...jesus, i was kidding before, but I think this really is a conspiracy to sell more griptape!

But yeah, there was nothing very interesting in that part...lots of "yeah, that's where skateboarding is now", but none of "holy shitballs!"
just rewatched it and gotta say 1.30 to 2.00 alone is full of holy shitballs aside from a bunch of other badass stuff...

PsychOut

« Reply #818 on: May 05, 2013, 04:37:07 AM »
more like they put Grecos part on the berrics then youtube after because he wants to win SOTY

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #819 on: May 05, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
just rewatched it and gotta say 1.30 to 2.00 alone is full of holy shitballs aside from a bunch of other badass stuff...

Yeah, there's some good stuff in there, and that bs ollie into the dirt bank was super sick, but for the most part I'm bored. But that's just me...handrail/gap skating mostly bores me. I suppose for what it is it's pretty sick.

Also, I'm really not feeling the arm/hand flair these days...it's like a reaction against all the shit people gave the Baker dudes for putting hands down on tricks years ago, so now every trick is landed with hands/arms up, like "not touching! not touching! not touching!". Looks weird.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #820 on: May 05, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »
Greco's part is up on the berrics for free
or you could just watch it from the baker boys youtube.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #821 on: May 05, 2013, 05:17:53 PM »
Ramiro Salcedom,Furby, is so amazing , everything looks so easy n Lizard King kills it , he is tough as nails .

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #822 on: May 05, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »
 Salcedo