Author Topic: reid vaeth petition  (Read 7557 times)

ET253

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: reid vaeth petition
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »
What's rep? I'm not enough of a nerd yet to know. I'm at negative eleven. If it has to do with your popularity I might make a concentrated effort to go for the all time lowest...

ET253

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 04:18:52 PM »
hey sweet! Now it's negative 13!!!

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »
What's rep? I'm not enough of a nerd yet to know. I'm at negative eleven. If it has to do with your popularity I might make a concentrated effort to go for the all time lowest...

Type a paragraph or 8 about it.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ET253

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Type a paragraph or 8 about it.

Maybe if I had any idea what it was. I'm assuming it stands for reputation?

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

• Rep: -64
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »
Slap is serious business  >:(  :D

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »
who cares really
dah

ET253

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
who cares really

haha that's what i'm saying! People take this shit way seriously. Granted, I introduced myself to the slap forum with some heavy shit, and got hated on for it understandably, but at least that's the kind of shit you wanna be voicing opinions about that drastically. Now kids are just coming out of the woodwork to say fuck this guy on every little thing that I post some sarcastic, bullshit, opinion about specifically for the purpose of making people giggle who are bright enough to realize that such assinine topics shouldn't even require serious opinions being formulated about them. Like, "What did you think of this character in this movie???" And then when I crack a joke in response ten kids pop up saying, "GRRR!!! FUCK YOU ET! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF AND DIE?!? GOD!!!" and from where i'm sitting it's like, "Damn. Why do you even care???"

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
who cares really
[close]

haha that's what i'm saying! People take this shit way seriously. Granted, I introduced myself to the slap forum with some heavy shit, and got hated on for it understandably, but at least that's the kind of shit you wanna be voicing opinions about that drastically. Now kids are just coming out of the woodwork to say fuck this guy on every little thing that I post some sarcastic, bullshit, opinion about specifically for the purpose of making people giggle who are bright enough to realize that such assinine topics shouldn't even require serious opinions being formulated about them. Like, "What did you think of this character in this movie???" And then when I crack a joke in response ten kids pop up saying, "GRRR!!! FUCK YOU ET! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF AND DIE?!? GOD!!!" and from where i'm sitting it's like, "Damn. Why do you even care???"

You guys are right but you know what they say about first impressions.... Have a laugh, that's what we're really here for.

"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ET253

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 06:03:43 PM »
amen

john

• Rep: 8
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2008, 06:10:32 PM »
Hey yeah dude!, that avatar is awesome!  Perfect image of him in mid-person laugh. 

I don't know what is worse, the fact that he fucks horses or that Motley Crue/W.A.S.P. haircut.
i'd say the fucking horses part is a little bit worse.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2008, 06:15:39 PM »
im raging over here

ReidVaeth

• Rep: -180
  • i'm here.
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »
having a negative rep just says that the "slap pals" are threatened by your individuality . the lower the rep, the more unique and, in most cases, smarter you are. almost everyone with a high rep is just another noone, agreeing with the slap population so they can feel accepted and, "cool". that's what it's all about right? being everyone else, having the same opinion on everything and, everyone. or, atleast pretending to because you're all so scared to show who you really are. well,in that case, keep kooking me because all you "pals" with 1000+ reps are just the same, everyday faggot.

except my buddy, sleazy.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:37:54 PM by ReidVaeth »
jammage.

ET253

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2008, 06:28:25 PM »
having a negative rep just says that the "slap pals" are threatened by your indivduality. the lower the rep, the more unique and, in most cases, smarter you are. almost everyone with a high rep is just another noone, agreeing with the slap population so they can feel accepted and, "cool". that's what it's all about right? being everyone else, having the same opinion, liking the same things and, feeling the same way about the same people.well,in that case, keep kooking me because all you "pals" with 1000+ reps are just the same, everyday faggot.

except my buddy, sleazy.

so do the moderators decide people's reps???

damian

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »
laughing like a motherfucker right now.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »
having a negative rep just says that the "slap pals" are threatened by your individuality . the lower the rep, the more unique and, in most cases, smarter you are. almost everyone with a high rep is just another noone, agreeing with the slap population so they can feel accepted and, "cool". that's what it's all about right? being everyone else, having the same opinion, liking the same things and, feeling the same way about the same people.well,in that case, keep kooking me because all you "pals" with 1000+ reps are just the same, everyday faggot.

except my buddy, sleazy.
thanks for proving my point

sweets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 06:47:46 PM »

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »
Reid Vaith, they'd give you -6,000,000 on the Four Duos forums if they could.

ReidVaeth

• i'm here.
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2008, 06:49:00 PM »
Expand Quote
having a negative rep just says that the "slap pals" are threatened by your individuality . the lower the rep, the more unique and, in most cases, smarter you are. almost everyone with a high rep is just another noone, agreeing with the slap population so they can feel accepted and, "cool". that's what it's all about right? being everyone else, having the same opinion, liking the same things and, feeling the same way about the same people.well,in that case, keep kooking me because all you "pals" with 1000+ reps are just the same, everyday faggot.

except my buddy, sleazy.
[close]
thanks for proving my point
and thanks for proving mine.
jammage.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »
ya i post here for acceptance mostly

its just I'm a little threatened by your individuality, like that biggy avatar for example

cat

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
how are you unique at all, your a 13 year old white kid with a biggy avatar

FAIL.

ReidVaeth

• i'm here.
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »
hahaha yeah, so an avatar makes you unique now? at least i don't pretend to be into things i'm really not like you guys.universal remonster, we all know you're a Queen fan deep down. don't play games.
jammage.

ET253

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 07:15:11 PM »
-17 and counting! -100 here I come!!!

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »
hahaha yeah, so an avatar makes you unique now? at least i don't pretend to be into things i'm really not like you guys.universal remonster, we all know you're a Queen fan deep down. don't play games.
as i said it was just an example, i dont really feel like going through your posts for more

and i dont really know what to say about the queen thing, what are you even getting at?

cat

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2008, 07:22:06 PM »

anybody who dosnt dig queen is a fagget

ReidVaeth

• i'm here.
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2008, 07:23:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
as i said it was just an example, i dont really feel like going through your posts for more

and i dont really know what to say about the queen thing, what are you even getting at?
i think you're a homosexual.that's what i was leading to.i guess you weren't smart enough to catch on.sorry.
jammage.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2008, 07:24:23 PM »
alright im done

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »
having a negative rep just says that the "slap pals" are threatened by your individuality . the lower the rep, the more unique and, in most cases, smarter you are. almost everyone with a high rep is just another noone, agreeing with the slap population so they can feel accepted and, "cool". that's what it's all about right? being everyone else, having the same opinion on everything and, everyone. or, atleast pretending to because you're all so scared to show who you really are. well,in that case, keep kooking me because all you "pals" with 1000+ reps are just the same, everyday faggot.

except my buddy, sleazy.

You're not unique. I hate when people lecture others on being different and original. You're a fuckin dork. The word unique is your excuse to have no friends. And Queen rips, idiot.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 07:41:07 PM by Doctor Handsome »

E.l.G

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2008, 07:36:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i think you're a homosexual.that's what i was leading to.i guess you weren't smart enough to catch on.sorry.

Nothing says "unique" like homophobia.

ReidVaeth

• i'm here.
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
alright im done
dude, it's alright. my uncle is gay and, we don't hold it against him. it's just inconvenient when he comes down to visit. i have to tell whatever bitch happens to be sleeping in my bed at the time to duct tape my ass cheaks together for me and, stay close by at all costs. cause you never know man. i mean, i know how you queen fans get those urges sometimes. you just gotta be careful man, you always just gotta be on the lookout for you freddie mercury fans.
jammage.

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2008, 07:39:06 PM »
Expand Quote
alright im done
[close]
dude, it's alright. my uncle is gay and, we don't hold it against him. it's just inconvenient when he comes down to visit. i have to tell whatever bitch happens to be sleeping in my bed at the time to duct tape my ass cheaks together for me and, stay close by at all costs. cause you never know man. i mean, i know how you queen fans get those urges sometimes. you just gotta be careful man, you always just gotta be on the lookout for you freddie mercury fans.
you are such a fucking idiot.