Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64368 times)

Giza Butler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #540 on: September 16, 2021, 09:55:38 AM »
the women and children in Afghanistan still get $140.00 per Big Mama sold, right?
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #541 on: September 16, 2021, 10:19:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you just cant wait to talk shit to me? again, where did I say she is ugly?
[close]

Please enough with the "who, me?" routine. You're not being clever.
[close]

Their whole shtick sucks, yeah, but their looks have nothing to do with it.- this is what you said/....haha....how are you even a person like in real life?

stop begging me.just stop talking and use that kook button like you do when you see me post. you and ALLEN.
[close]

Exactly, I'm not the one who compared her looks to Gerwer, rejoiced at being able to insult her without repercussions, and then tried to pretend like the comparison was value free. You're a sad little troll and you're too weak to even own it.
[close]

Im not sad or little or even troll and Im not weak. repercussion is to communicate with you, that is painful enough.

your opinions are disturbingly stupid and you just keep on going thinking that you are Socrates and not slap moderator.
[close]

Mind expounding upon what you find so "disturbingly stupid"? Your posts give the feeling like you have a lot to say but you only respond with ad hominems. It leaves everyone confused at what you're upset by.

Let it all out, you'll probably feel better.

What are you saying? What posts give that feeling? It leaves everyone confused hhahaha…..
The Man From The Place Of Clay

newguy

« Reply #542 on: September 16, 2021, 10:20:13 AM »
Just send me 600$, I'll buy 4 pairs of mama pants, resell them for 1400$ once the price is back to normal, and send you 4000$ ! Act fast !

Omg Joey tershay am big fan pls autograph selfie

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1427
« Reply #543 on: September 16, 2021, 10:52:04 AM »
getting kook count here is because you're not ass rimming everyone and the being positive on the majorities wack ass opinions. basically, you're completely doing fine if you're getting kooked. kook away you real kooks ;)

Or maybe your posts just suck big ass

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #544 on: September 16, 2021, 10:54:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you just cant wait to talk shit to me? again, where did I say she is ugly?
[close]

Please enough with the "who, me?" routine. You're not being clever.
[close]

Their whole shtick sucks, yeah, but their looks have nothing to do with it.- this is what you said/....haha....how are you even a person like in real life?

stop begging me.just stop talking and use that kook button like you do when you see me post. you and ALLEN.
[close]

Exactly, I'm not the one who compared her looks to Gerwer, rejoiced at being able to insult her without repercussions, and then tried to pretend like the comparison was value free. You're a sad little troll and you're too weak to even own it.
[close]

Im not sad or little or even troll and Im not weak. repercussion is to communicate with you, that is painful enough.

your opinions are disturbingly stupid and you just keep on going thinking that you are Socrates and not slap moderator.
[close]

Mind expounding upon what you find so "disturbingly stupid"? Your posts give the feeling like you have a lot to say but you only respond with ad hominems. It leaves everyone confused at what you're upset by.

Let it all out, you'll probably feel better.
[close]

What are you saying? What posts give that feeling? It leaves everyone confused hhahaha…..

Your previous posts read like you want a free pass to use disparaging epithets based on people's characteristics out of their control. Honestly, it's hard to tell because your grammar and wording are so bizarre. It comes off trashy and low-brow. But like you, I don't give a shit.

i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2547
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #545 on: September 16, 2021, 10:58:32 AM »
Nah, he knows what he's doing but is too much of a coward to own it.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

kilgoret

• Rep: -35
« Reply #546 on: September 16, 2021, 11:02:58 AM »
Expand Quote
getting kook count here is because you're not ass rimming everyone and the being positive on the majorities wack ass opinions. basically, you're completely doing fine if you're getting kooked. kook away you real kooks ;)
[close]

you got me bud...i can tell from your high gnar count. shit's impressive. your tongue sore?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #547 on: September 16, 2021, 11:08:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you got me bud...i can tell from your high gnar count. shit's impressive. your tongue sore?

Nah dude i eat ass, that's an art

You suck ass like you're trying to hoover a tootsie roll through a straw

kilgoret

« Reply #548 on: September 16, 2021, 11:11:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

the wit on this kook.

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #549 on: September 16, 2021, 11:14:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You really need to mention that you are gay in almost everything you post?

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #550 on: September 16, 2021, 11:18:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

At first, I assumed English was your second language, but after your previous comment, it's clear you're a complete dipshit. Everyone has a butt. Jesus fucking christ
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

live, laugh, love

« Reply #551 on: September 16, 2021, 11:21:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ass eating is fun for everyone. You don't have to be gay. Just need a nice clean butthole. 👍

kilgoret

« Reply #552 on: September 16, 2021, 11:22:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

is my friend gay? is that what that ass eating art reference was about? awwww...i had no idea. that's precious. i can see where he got that random bullshit corny tootsie roll straw idea diss from now. experience...nice ;)

cky enthusiast

« Reply #553 on: September 16, 2021, 11:24:23 AM »
this thread rocks

IpathCats

« Reply #554 on: September 16, 2021, 11:29:49 AM »
I love skateboarding, though I don't really like most skateboarders, you guys usually kinda suck. I feel my kook rating accurately represents that relationship.

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #555 on: September 16, 2021, 11:31:23 AM »
Never understood the ass eating thing. Shit comes out of there.

kilgoret

« Reply #556 on: September 16, 2021, 11:38:52 AM »
I love skateboarding, though I don't really like most skateboarders, you guys usually kinda suck. I feel my kook rating accurately represents that relationship.

that kook rating shit is laughable and funny that it even exist on these boards. some straight up high school type shit to make these clearly uncool ass licking dudes feel important. meet them in real life, trust you see who they are... but what do i know, i'm just another random dude on the interwebs who rolls around on a stick talking smack on other dudes for shits...haha.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #557 on: September 16, 2021, 11:39:50 AM »

I feel you on that. But you gotta get past that and give it a whirl. I recommend immediately after a nice shower. Sticking your tongue into someone's cavity will bring them great pleasure plus it's an all natural lubricant.

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #558 on: September 16, 2021, 11:46:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel you on that. But you gotta get past that and give it a whirl. I recommend immediately after a nice shower. Sticking your tongue into someone's cavity will bring them great pleasure plus it's an all natural lubricant.

It's just not for me. I had a girlfriend who licked my butthole once, and honestly I could never look at her the same way after.:P

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #559 on: September 16, 2021, 11:49:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that kook rating shit is laughable and funny that it even exist on these boards. some straight up high school type shit to make these clearly uncool ass licking dudes feel important. meet them in real life, trust you see who they are... but what do i know, i'm just another random dude on the interwebs who rolls around on a stick talking smack on other dudes for shits...haha.
I’ve invited people to meet me IRL plenty of times. I’ll take you to my spots. Buy beers. Smoke you out. Invite you to a home cooked meal with my wife & kids… 
But you’re right about me being uncool.
I’m a geezer by SLAP standards, so I give zero fucks about how cool any of you think a number makes me, or anybody else.
Offer still stands, though…

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #560 on: September 16, 2021, 11:56:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude you're the one who said that we all lick each other's asses, you got something you wanna tell the class?

Also where are all of these posts proclaiming my gay credentials? Mods ban me please for stealing gay Valor

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #561 on: September 16, 2021, 12:01:24 PM »
Dale ,puffinmuffin and Alan on ignore button….aaah…the fresh air… little stinky buttlickers.

kilgoret

« Reply #562 on: September 16, 2021, 12:02:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I’ve invited people to meet me IRL plenty of times. I’ll take you to my spots. Buy beers. Smoke you out. Invite you to a home cooked meal with my wife & kids… 
I’m a geezer by SLAP standards, so I give zero fucks about how cool any of you think a number makes me, or anybody else.

nah..your quote and photo got me instantly. i wouldn't say everyone with a high "rating" is a kook or "uncool", think some dudes just like to keep it on the middle ground safer, slightly positive tip, which is fine too obviously. example is when i just say something positive in a post, i notice some kook points disappear, but when i talk some real shit that doesn't get the majority or is an unpopular opinion, kook points gets added, like talking factual shit about the corny nasally wannabe social media "hater"...haha.

appreciate the invite bud.

IpathCats

« Reply #563 on: September 16, 2021, 12:09:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I respect your hospitality.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #564 on: September 16, 2021, 12:10:45 PM »
Dale ,puffinmuffin and Alan on ignore button….aaah…the fresh air… little stinky buttlickers.

Oh no, how will this forum ever recover

newguy

« Reply #565 on: September 16, 2021, 12:38:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

the wit on this kook.

Maybe if you had some you wouldn’t be one you fuckin pisswizard

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #566 on: September 16, 2021, 12:42:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

the wit on this kook.
[close]

Maybe if you had some you wouldn’t be one you fuckin pisswizard

Jesus you guys hunt in packs… one more for ignoring. This newguy with his good friend dale are stinking the post your fit thread.

newguy

« Reply #567 on: September 16, 2021, 12:46:41 PM »
no one one on this forum gives a shit about this stupid score thing, and kilgoret, the fact you had to point it out, make god knows how many posts about it, whinge about the high score clique of slap forums and losing good boy points only shows us you’re a dickhead who cares too much about what others think. Not to mention you’re derailing a funny thread for no apparent reason. And as my « very good friend » Dale succinctly pointed it out, maybe you don’t have those shiny points because your posts are ass. Also, post a fit fuccboi

Lil Ricky

• Legends Never Die
« Reply #568 on: September 16, 2021, 12:48:24 PM »
Nooooooooooo, Ric!!!! Don't let them win!!!!!  ;D

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #569 on: September 16, 2021, 12:49:32 PM »
Nooooooooooo, Ric!!!! Don't let them win!!!!!  ;D

They can win only on slap forum…hehe. The state of them….grotesque