Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64356 times)

George Cantstandya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #690 on: September 29, 2021, 03:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Arrives super late to the party and then begins to tell us what we missed. You're gonna do great around here
[close]

No interest in doing great. Just a lesson in context over being so thirsty for gossip. It might actually make things more interesting here in skate 4chan land.
Are you skate cunt?

idontwantausername

« Reply #691 on: September 29, 2021, 03:25:17 PM »
Bugle Boy got so triggered he came into my PMs stomping on his keyboard at me. Lol.

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -61
  • eight equals d
« Reply #692 on: September 29, 2021, 03:27:23 PM »
Bugle Boy got so triggered he came into my PMs stomping on his keyboard at me. Lol.

nobody cares
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #693 on: September 29, 2021, 03:32:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh ya, forgot how “powerful” Slap is.

If you believe that they were charging 1400 for regular pants in their line you are dumber than dumb.

Regardless of website price changes. Or a free shipping threshold. It was an obvious outlier of a price on a regular product. Simple logic over blowing your load looking to talk shit might save face for some people here.
[close]

Hi Marissa!  ;)
[close]

It's ScapeGoat defending his lady. Gotta help her get paid so she doesn't have to resort to OnlyFans and Berra constantly asking for personal photos and vids from her.

From his response to my DM that is very likely the case, or close to it. Tried to shame me by saying how successful she is etc etc, and then suggested I don't know anything about e-commerce because I pointed out it's impossible to make typos site wide all with one click. Looks like we have another quality troll on our hands. Wouldn't be Slap without em'.   :D

Nothing like "a lesson in context" from someone who didn't pay attention to the original context.

idontwantausername

« Reply #694 on: September 29, 2021, 03:42:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares

Yes they do. Y’all care about fucking everything and play like you dont. Something to care about though … upcoming legislation regarding what can and can’t be said anonymously online. Protections for forums like this will soon diminish. And the government will take the kickball home and you’ll all have nowhere to play.

So tell me … am I wrong there too?

Lpockets

• Rep: 0
« Reply #695 on: September 29, 2021, 03:48:19 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -61
  • eight equals d
« Reply #696 on: September 29, 2021, 03:49:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares
[close]

Yes they do. Y’all care about fucking everything and play like you dont. Something to care about though … upcoming legislation regarding what can and can’t be said anonymously online. Protections for forums like this will soon diminish. And the government will take the kickball home and you’ll all have nowhere to play.

lmao
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

BugleBites

« Reply #697 on: September 29, 2021, 03:51:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares
[close]

;D

LUGR

• Rep: 47
« Reply #698 on: September 29, 2021, 03:51:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares
[close]
And the government will take the kickball home and you’ll all have nowhere to play.

Come and try to take my kick ball…see wut happens.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #699 on: September 29, 2021, 03:51:59 PM »
shouldve just let the thread fall back instead of bumping it with a blantant lie. shit is embarrassing

George Cantstandya

« Reply #700 on: September 29, 2021, 03:52:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares
[close]

skate cunt you're dumb af

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #701 on: September 29, 2021, 03:52:42 PM »
They can pry my keyboard out of my cold dead hands
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #702 on: September 29, 2021, 03:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares
[close]

there's something suspicios about the correctly used ellipses. Punctuation is on point.

idontwantausername

« Reply #703 on: September 29, 2021, 03:58:15 PM »
Oh they’ll do more than take the fun away. The rules will make it way easier to obtain the identities of anyone online and prosecute for defamation and so on. Judges are getting sick of the shit.

Laugh now but it’s coming.

idontwantausername

« Reply #704 on: September 29, 2021, 03:59:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

nobody cares
[close]

[close]
there's something suspicios about the correctly used ellipses. Punctuation is on point.

It’s me … Mark Suciu … too smart for skateboarding.

BugleBites

« Reply #705 on: September 29, 2021, 04:03:21 PM »
Oh they’ll do more than take the fun away. The rules will make it way easier to obtain the identities of anyone online and prosecute for defamation and so on. Judges are getting sick of the shit.

This shit is hilarious. Mamaskate's homies coming on here rambling on about how the big bad government is gonna defend them for... defamation?

Good thing I saved screenshots of all the prices so I'm in the clear for that lawsuit that will never happen. Are you... Daryl Angel by chance?

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #706 on: September 29, 2021, 04:04:42 PM »

implying that any old conservative US judge gives two shits about what gets posted on online forums

i would bet good money most of the US judicial sector has never posted on a forum, ever

idontwantausername

« Reply #707 on: September 29, 2021, 04:05:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This shit is hilarious. Mamaskate's homies coming on here rambling on about how the big bad government is gonna defend them for... defamation?

Good thing I saved screenshots of all the prices so I'm in the clear for that lawsuit that will never happen. Are you... Daryl Angel by chance?

Screen shotting the mamaskate site preemptively. Wow, man. You actually just said that in public.

idontwantausername

« Reply #708 on: September 29, 2021, 04:07:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

implying that any old conservative US judge gives two shits about what gets posted on online forums

i would bet good money most of the US judicial sector has never posted on a forum, ever

Not implying. Telling you that judges are sick of all the cases related to online defamation/slander/libel and hoops needed to jump through to trace people anonymously guilty of it. Of course they don’t give 2 shits about forums. They care about where and when it affects them.

idontwantausername

« Reply #709 on: September 29, 2021, 04:08:51 PM »
Boy did y’all pile on from one little post of mine. Gotta love it. Will be back soon to keep ya tittilated.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2021, 04:10:21 PM »
What in the fuck are you people talking about?
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

BugleBites

« Reply #711 on: September 29, 2021, 04:11:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Screen shotting the mamaskate site preemptively. Wow, man. You actually just said that in public.

Preemptively suggests I'm as dumb as you and think there would be consequences for sharing something advertised on a public website.

This guy obviously never knew the glory of LPQ.

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #712 on: September 29, 2021, 04:20:44 PM »
Damn. All this legislation talk just makes me wanna watch some old schoolhouse rock. These pants were dumb. I’m very glad they didn’t get to sell them for 14 thousand doll hairs or whatever it was. Good outcome.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #713 on: September 29, 2021, 04:24:33 PM »
This has to be the dumbest fucking way to bump this thread imaginable

George Cantstandya

« Reply #714 on: September 29, 2021, 04:29:58 PM »

skate cunt, grand juries don't give a fuck so these ain't going to trial dumbshit

if you ever did jury duty on a grand jury you'd kno

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #715 on: September 29, 2021, 04:54:04 PM »

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1428
« Reply #716 on: September 29, 2021, 04:56:21 PM »
Arrives super late to the party and then begins to tell us what we missed. You're gonna do great around here

I only take solace in the fact that all these fresh faces are too stupid and disagreeable to make it to pal status

Edit: posted this late, just read all the "judges are going to lock you up for being rude to me online!" shit. This lady is more delusional than i thought. She thinks she can call the manager of the internet and track down our home addresses because we said she's a grifter. Extra lol for coming into here to Hillary style correct the record
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 05:16:31 PM by DaleSr »

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #717 on: September 29, 2021, 05:16:05 PM »
Haha. This response might be one of the dumbest things I've read on Slap and that says allot. Deserves a screen shot.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #718 on: September 29, 2021, 05:24:15 PM »
does this mean I should get rid of my cat now? Sonce I’ll be locked up soon for being a cyber bully  :-\
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

veritas

« Reply #719 on: September 29, 2021, 05:29:58 PM »

Expand Quote

[close]

Skate bussy thinks we’re living in Sea Org, where suppressive persons are punished for their free speech crimes by the judges of the Galactic Confederacy. Straight to the SkateGulag for all of us