Author Topic: Tom Asta  (Read 10218 times)

kid casserole

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Tom Asta
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2018, 12:20:15 AM »
One of the perks of being pro at Santa Cruz is that your checks clear.

mefrommaine

• Rep: -2
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2018, 10:50:11 AM »
Horrible wide stance, wierd straight posture and totally boring and forgettable.

lol are you regular if you're trying to do athletic shit why would want to have knock knees and a hunchback that just sounds unhealthy as fuck. "weird straight posture" homie what spines are supposed to be straight if you're leaning over and forward on your board than wtf are you doin other than fucking up your balance and vertebra health.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2018, 05:35:24 PM »
the guy was very vanilla/bland/typical mysteryXfallen confused between tech and hesh when he came on. to his credit he was one of the first dudes to release a tech cupsole shoe pro model in a sea of vulcs, on fallen nonetheless.

i still think he is kind of bland personality wise, but his skating is so fucking good. wouldn't mind cooler sponsors and thus most likely better filming and editing of his future parts.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2018, 06:14:01 PM »
the guy was very vanilla/bland/typical mysteryXfallen confused between tech and hesh when he came on. to his credit he was one of the first dudes to release a tech cupsole shoe pro model in a sea of vulcs, on fallen nonetheless.

i still think he is kind of bland personality wise, but his skating is so fucking good. wouldn't mind cooler sponsors and thus most likely better filming and editing of his future parts.

Those Fallen LRG ones? They were actually good

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2018, 05:17:06 AM »
^

yes, those. and i agree, they were pretty good. i wanted them but never found another colorway besides the black/green, and i didn't like that. the sole was nice, like a softer flexible cupsole.

Mr_Friend

• Rep: 1
  • formerly Mr_Friendly
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2018, 06:48:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I see him at the local park fairly often, his level of consistency and pop is insane.
[close]

Fuck yes richard, whats good. Radnor locals out here!
[close]

Did someone say Radnor locals? I live in Philly but get out there a few times a month!
[close]

My dude derek, whats poppin!
[close]

If you never skated radnor when there was the kinked rail, you're not a local.

Sorry, I only moved to Philly a few years ago, but a kinked rail sounds sweet. Out of curiosity are the photo's of the original layout anywhere?

(Jumps onto high horse) I would argue that shoveling out the snow, and brooming/squeegeeing puddles so the park is skate-able makes you a local...

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2018, 12:21:58 PM »
He got Kelly hart home after getting jumped.
I think Asta is one of the most technical skaters out right now, puts out a lot of footage and has made good decisions for him and his family with sponsors.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2018, 12:24:38 PM »
i dont know why but tom asta just seems like a really santa cruz kind of name. kelly hart would fit as well. absolutely no logic behind this.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2018, 12:50:12 PM »
mouth

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2018, 01:27:44 PM »
i dont know why but tom asta just seems like a really santa cruz kind of name. kelly hart would fit as well. absolutely no logic behind this.
There's no logic, yet it makes perfect sense.