Author Topic: NIK STAIN OF HOCKEY ON LIMOSINE  (Read 19458 times)

vinithebr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Re: NIK STAIN OF HOCKEY ON LIMOSINE
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2023, 11:12:52 AM »
Does no one know how to spell “off” now? Or is this a joke I’m not getting?
you are out off your mind

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2023, 11:19:44 AM »

This place is not for jokes. Its something wrong with you.
Miss you Rusty Berings

Sicebox

• Rep: -7
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2023, 08:41:47 PM »
Reorg back to the original 917 squad

I thought all the 917 guys would end up on limousine. A lot of those guys are kinda past their prime now tho

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2023, 08:47:32 PM »
Hockey sticking to the semi classic semi full length vibe fits them but they have such a sick team they need to look more like they give a shit.

If he has bailed it’d be a bit of a kick in the ass.
I feel most brands for their releases now that aren't solo parts or big full videos basically do the Tim and Henry's Pack of Lies format. Two full parts with a team montage in the middle.

IpathCats

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2023, 06:03:59 AM »
Dont think he's leaving, but it just crossed my mind, if he WAS in fact leaving, I'd basically not give AF about hockey anymore haha.

Krod and Caleb are rad, but we hardly see anything from Krod, and Caleb seems like a weird fit anyway.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2023, 06:21:10 AM »
Expand Quote
KB is doing a back 360 in Cryrus’ insta story I heard from max b he’s on Limo now. It all works out evens stevens
[close]

that was josh wolf. kids real good.

lol to the dude thinking that's KB, wishful thinking. My source (buddy of mine who owns a thrasher tee) tells me kb is comfortably retired in Majorca.   

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2023, 06:25:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
KB is doing a back 360 in Cryrus’ insta story I heard from max b he’s on Limo now. It all works out evens stevens
[close]

[close]

lol to the dude thinking that's KB, wishful thinking. My source (buddy of mine who owns a thrasher tee) tells me kb is comfortably retired in Majorca.

Everyone knows KB been spending his days stranded at a gas station in NorCal for years now.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2023, 06:58:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Everyone knows KB been spending his days stranded at a gas station in NorCal for years now.

IpathCats

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2023, 07:47:28 AM »
KB lookin tired as hell in that clip.

Lhotse’s Pit of Death

• Rep: -424
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2023, 10:34:37 AM »
I don’t think any other brand gives the option to skate as little as possible and still make top industry dollar as FA/Hockey except maybe Baker, and Nikita def doesn’t fit there. Limosine may let him be lazy with his friends but they can’t pay him like Hockey. He’d have to prob go to Polar or Primitive to make more, but they’d make him put out way more footy and social media posts. His combo of sponsors as of rn (nike, supreme, hockey) is arguably the most lucrative combos for a street skater that there is and those companies also don’t seem to demand very  much from him. I def wouldn’t leave for anything that was a step back in salary or increased responsibilities. They also seem to have some new blood with Diego Todd and J Campos that is promising for the future. Being adjacent to Louie Lopez also doesn’t hurt.

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 255
  • often correct
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2023, 10:42:22 AM »
I don’t think any other brand gives the option to skate as little as possible and still make top industry dollar as FA/Hockey except maybe Baker, and Nikita def doesn’t fit there. Limosine may let him be lazy with his friends but they can’t pay him like Hockey. He’d have to prob go to Polar or Primitive to make more, but they’d make him put out way more footy and social media posts. His combo of sponsors as of rn (nike, supreme, hockey) is arguably the most lucrative combos for a street skater that there is and those companies also don’t seem to demand very  much from him. I def wouldn’t leave for anything that was a step back in salary or increased responsibilities. They also seem to have some new blood with Diego Todd and J Campos that is promising for the future. Being adjacent to Louie Lopez also doesn’t hurt.
it's so crazy to me that someone is nerdy enough to register for an account on a message board to discuss the intricacies of skateboarding and post like, 200 words about how lazy nik stain is but so in the dark about what's actually going on in skateboarding that they somehow missed the two parts he had in high-profile videos within the last year, not to mention everything he had going on before that (parts in local videos, bigger-name videos, atlantic drift appearances, etc)

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2023, 10:52:50 AM »
brb trying to imagine stainer on primitive

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2023, 01:00:55 PM »
Dont think he's leaving, but it just crossed my mind, if he WAS in fact leaving, I'd basically not give AF about hockey anymore haha.

Krod and Caleb are rad, but we hardly see anything from Krod, and Caleb seems like a weird fit anyway.

Please, no AA disrespect on the bloards, you would still care about Hockey because of AA
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 01:23:25 PM by figureitout »

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 954
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2023, 06:33:17 PM »

Def not. Apples and oranges. I wonder who was like I know! Metalica lets skate to Metalica yo. Poor choice. ABD let it be. Heard Nigel did it once too. I didnt bother to look. Probably some load or black album crappy crap. One is kinda a lame ass tune after Korn did it on mtv or whatever and shit.

Hopefully Limozine will get better music going. No non poser is giving FA the rights to shit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 07:06:31 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

slimvanilla

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2023, 06:55:23 PM »
what would his first pro board golden animal be? a shark? maybe a ferret?

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2023, 06:58:54 PM »
In other news MC of Girl.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2023, 01:44:25 AM »
Hockey on Zumiez?

Has been in Fast Times Australia which is owned by Zumiez since the Brand started.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2023, 02:19:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

fat kid push

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2023, 04:11:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It’s showing up fine on my computer, are you on mobile?
TITLE

turbo 2.0

• Rep: 52
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2023, 07:27:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

KB unlocked that severe asthmatic style

soccer mom

• Rep: -17
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2023, 08:27:32 AM »
Seems like Nik just got on hockey (I know its actually been a while) but he'd be going full Kader to hop off already. may as well switch all your sponsors with the change of the seasons like Kader right?    I don't know Nik but he seems a bit more solid than that.

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -66
  • ???
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2023, 09:08:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
it's so crazy to me that someone is nerdy enough to register for an account on a message board to discuss the intricacies of skateboarding and post like, 200 words about how lazy nik stain is but so in the dark about what's actually going on in skateboarding that they somehow missed the two parts he had in high-profile videos within the last year, not to mention everything he had going on before that (parts in local videos, bigger-name videos, atlantic drift appearances, etc)

we wants him to be more like Shane oneil

ChompskyHonk

• Rep: 8
  • flow state in the bruh dimension
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2023, 09:58:55 AM »

Streebo

• Rep: -31
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2023, 01:59:52 PM »
Hope it’s true, hockey is going big down hill. The future is now!!!!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2023, 02:28:29 PM »

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2023, 03:22:19 PM »
This thread sucks. This is straight up gossip. Link an interview or ask a rider in DMs.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2023, 05:36:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

fat kid push

Crazy how being from NY gives you the top tier brand sponsors even skating like this.

In other hand Walker Ryan is struggling to keep it up.
Miss you Rusty Berings

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2023, 05:50:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

fat kid push
[close]

Crazy how being from NY gives you the top tier brand sponsors even skating like this.

KB is from LA. He was filming for bon voyage and was around the Fairfax supreme store which is where he got in with Strobeck and Dill.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 06:10:57 PM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2023, 05:56:33 PM »

Yeah, but they make a pill for that.
Nothing to be ashamed of: happens to a lot of older men. ;)
Besides, his skating more than makes up for his other shortcomings.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2023, 05:58:58 PM »
Slap of reality.