Author Topic: Why only lame pros get the pro model bearings and companies thar should make the  (Read 719 times)

PulpSkate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
I saw pro model bearings at the mall and they were Fkd and shit pros.
Any good skater rides Bones and they have a good team too why can't they get the management together and do good business like put a good pro model bones bearings?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
less posting more skating

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36

Monkey_Mcpott

I kinda like the band Pulp.

dillanharp

Monkey_Mcpott

Expand Quote
[close]
Me too.

I was surprised how much i ended up liking the this is hardcore album. Orginally bought it for "like a friend" but ended up liking "help the aged" and "this is hardcore" the most.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:42:39 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

dillanharp

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Me too.

[close]

I really liked the this is hardcore album. Orginally bought it for "like a friend" but ended up liking "help the aged" and "this is hardcore" the most. 
Was "like a friend" on there originally? I thought it was from the Great Expectations soundtrack.

Monkey_Mcpott

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Me too.

[close]

I really liked the this is hardcore album. Orginally bought it for "like a friend" but ended up liking "help the aged" and "this is hardcore" the most.? 
[close]
Was "like a friend" on there originally? I thought it was from the Great Expectations soundtrack.

It was in the one i bought, i think i got a deluxe version. Once i listened to it i saw how they chopped it up in Pj's part to make certain parts of the song last longer.