Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182737 times)

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
I been drinking but did my post get deleted
I wasn’t taking the piss at all

@inkandimages - don’t shut up
listen to cosmic psychos

Free Whirl

• Rep: 3
signed. thank you for spearheading this!

sharkbarf

• Rep: 2
signed

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30

Lured by pros (Zack Moldof) has hundreds of tweets deriding women.   Making racist statements about Mexicans and Asians.    This isn't about shooting the messenger.    The messenger is just a mysosginist, racist on his twitter.   Surely he's fully capable of change....but denies it all when confronted.  How familiar.   

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
These type of acts and behavior is unacceptable. Hope he becomes better from it.

That being said.

What’s up Slap? Thought you were going to chill out on the rape bullshit and keep it skate. Tired of these fucking threads. I can’t wait for the day when you have to use your Instagram/Facebook/Twitter account so can expose yourself. I bet money most of you fuckers have done some shameful shit yourselves.

Shut the fuck up please. If you don't want to see this shit don't open the thread and stay ignorant.

It's become a thing because we as a skate community need to start holding each other accountable.  Pretty simple bud.

"Oh man deplorable acts. Hope he finds out. Can we stop talking a about rape?" Seriously dude? Doesn't seem like you give a shit, WHICH IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM, AND WHY THERE IS A BIG THREAD ABOUT IT. Get the fuck outta here. Thick skulled doofus.

Wow, dude deleted with the quickness. Imma leave it up for anyone else who wants to come around saying something dumb. I was harsh for sure, but goddamn. Really? Really dude? It's gotten old man.
The chillest1

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
Man the most suss shit I done was real wasted and I said I was gonna choke this cop out it was a lady cop and it wasn’t even a real threat honestly, they didn’t even react like a real threat just fined me 300 bucks no takedown nothing but some asshole wrote about me in the newspaper

But yeah I mean that’s absolutely some fucking abhorrent shit that I am totally ashamed of but what am I gonna do, like double down on being a fuckwit or try and do some work on myself and make changes

I just wanna say like I never did anything like that before in my life ever got hella chick friends that think what I did was weird as fuck but we still kick it
It was mad hard telling mates and their girlfriends which are also my friends about it
But it’s not like I got ostracised or anything
But I mean and I would say this anyway but I never actually did anything I was just being a real drunk cunt in a bad place

I pretty much lost a couple months of work with my business due to covid and it just fucked me real bad and I was in a real dark place and full fucken mel gibsoned it or some shit

I’m definitely ashamed of that but does that really mean I don’t have the right to agree with what I know is the right way to behave
Maybe it does I don’t know, fuck it
listen to cosmic psychos

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1111
    • My Wife avatar image
These type of acts and behavior is unacceptable. Hope he becomes better from it.

That being said...

*guitar solo*

What’s up Slap?/
(What's up Slaaaaap!)/
Thought you were going to chi-hill ouuuuut on the ray-yay-ape/
(Ray-yay-ape!)/
Bullll-shit and keep it skate/
(Keep it skate!)/
Tired of these fucking threeea-eeaaaads, I can’t wait/
(I can't wait!)/
for the day/
(For the day!)/
when you have to use yooouuuur...Instagram/
(Instagram!)/
Facebook/Twitter account so can expose yourself/
(Expose yourself!)/
I bet moneeeey most of you fuckers have
Done/
Some/
Shame/
Full/
shit yourselves!/
(SHIT YOURSELVES...Shit Yourselves...shit yourselves...shit yourselves...)
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

nickpaolucci

Expand Quote

That being said...

*guitar solo*

What’s up Slap?/
(What's up Slaaaaap!)/
Thought you were going to chi-hill ouuuuut on the ray-yay-ape/
(Ray-yay-ape!)/
Bullll-shit and keep it skate/
(Keep it skate!)/
Tired of these fucking threeea-eeaaaads, I can’t wait/
(I can't wait!)/
for the day/
(For the day!)/
when you have to use yooouuuur...Instagram/
(Instagram!)/
Facebook/Twitter account so can expose yourself/
(Expose yourself!)/
I bet moneeeey most of you fuckers have
Done/
Some/
Shame/
Full/
shit yourselves!/
(SHIT YOURSELVES...Shit Yourselves...shit yourselves...shit yourselves...)
[close]

yaaaaaass! Pootie done did it again!!

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
What's up with cheese dude wussing out? Dude tried to say some shit, and then can't stand behind it? Probably cause it's wack behavior. Kooookin it
The chillest1

racial chandler

• Rep: -8
Man the most suss shit I done was real wasted and I said I was gonna choke this cop out it was a lady cop and it wasn’t even a real threat honestly, they didn’t even react like a real threat just fined me 300 bucks no takedown nothing but some asshole wrote about me in the newspaper

But yeah I mean that’s absolutely some fucking abhorrent shit that I am totally ashamed of but what am I gonna do, like double down on being a fuckwit or try and do some work on myself and make changes

I just wanna say like I never did anything like that before in my life ever got hella chick friends that think what I did was weird as fuck but we still kick it
It was mad hard telling mates and their girlfriends which are also my friends about it
But it’s not like I got ostracised or anything
But I mean and I would say this anyway but I never actually did anything I was just being a real drunk cunt in a bad place

I pretty much lost a couple months of work with my business due to covid and it just fucked me real bad and I was in a real dark place and full fucken mel gibsoned it or some shit

I’m definitely ashamed of that but does that really mean I don’t have the right to agree with what I know is the right way to behave
Maybe it does I don’t know, fuck it
choke. dat. bitch! choke dat cop. a-c-a-b.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
Had to share this because it is just too good...

Someone sent me this. It’s an old screenshot from one of shitbird’s stories. Don’t know the date or how old, but this is just too fucking funny (and ironic) not to share.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
Good to see technology has improved since the first Naked Gun movie

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
Signed!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2536
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Good to see technology has improved since the first Naked Gun movie

Hahahaha
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

veritas

:-\

Someone sent me this. It’s an old screenshot from one of shitbird’s stories. Don’t know the date or how old, but this is just too fucking funny (and ironic) not to share.

Dude should be forced to wear this the rest of his life

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
:-\
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude should be forced to wear this the rest of his life

Like a scarlet H.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

TheDingus

Bump because fuck this dude

smg1138

• Rep: 42
So is Yonnie cancelled now?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
  • Jamu Gost

This is what they give you when you arrive at horny jail

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
So is Yonnie cancelled now?
No... No, nothing of the kind, rest assured. He's simply "working on personal issues that're long overdue."
I'm confident he'll be right back in the big time in no time at all, maybe with a model on Castle Bolts w/ Daryl.
 ;D ;D ;D
As if!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
Hi,

There is a petition that just went up a couple of hours ago.

Please sign and share. It is a petition on Change.org - sorry I can’t format the link prettier; don’t know how.

https://www.change.org/skaterspeakup

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
Expand Quote
Hi,

Please sign and share. It is a petition on Change.org - sorry I can’t format the link prettier; don’t know how.

[close]

Signed.

Glad your back, cherry. Sorry I was a dick.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi,

[close]
[close]

Signed.

I was of my rocker 4 sure. The posturing of crail really bothers me. Just be the skate jocks u always were (minus McCrank). the fake “awareness” is embarrassing. I was in my local the other day watching them open up a crail box, Pulled out a yonnie board and we all just laughed.

Kinda wanna buy it now that I know it’s his last one. Atleast habitat kicked Daryl of and then posted that skater alliance thing on there Instagram. Hate on joe and alien 2.0 all u want they’re wayyy better than crailtap at this point imo

The Capn

• Rep: -2
Bump

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -769
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi,

[close]
[close]

Signed.

[close]

I was of my rocker 4 sure. The posturing of crail really bothers me. Just be the skate jocks u always were (minus McCrank). the fake “awareness” is embarrassing. I was in my local the other day watching them open up a crail box, Pulled out a yonnie board and we all just laughed.

Kinda wanna buy it now that I know it’s his last one. Atleast habitat kicked Daryl of and then posted that skater alliance thing on there Instagram. Hate on joe and alien 2.0 all u want they’re wayyy better than crailtap at this point imo

So were you smoking meth?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hi,

[close]
[close]

Signed.

[close]

[close]

So were you smoking meth?

Dude acknowledged he was off his rocker bruv, doesn't need an explanation or anymore degrading remarks.

Glad you're feeling better Cherry. Welcome back bruv.

Also, let's all make sure we sign that petition that Cherry most righteously bumped. Good call duders. Let's support @inkandimages and the rest of the women apart of making this much needed change.
The chillest1