Author Topic: Best Steroids For Making The Olympics or Going Pro?  (Read 3097 times)

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Best Steroids For Making The Olympics or Going Pro?
« on: April 11, 2017, 05:07:51 AM »
Now that an aspect of skating is becoming an olympic scholarship kook-out, I think it's time we hear from some of SLAP's resident juice boxes, what blend of illegal steroids and supplements will take our young readers to the top of the podium?. Also any tips on beating piss-tests? how to delay the onset of testicle shrinkage?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
Re: Best Steroids For Making The Olympics or Going Pro?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 05:09:50 AM »

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 05:11:08 AM »
hahahahaha oh man thank you

backinmyday

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
I honestly want to get on testosterone because of my bodyweight and to build muscle mass. But I don't want to turn into some gym freak. I did the gym on a regular basis for half a year, ate a lot and clean, and was able to gain like 2 pounds a month, shit sucks when you are 150lbs, 6'2". Eating so much you feel sick to your stomach. It would be kind of cool to get on now to bounce back from skate injuries quicker like this fucked ankle I have.

2 weeks ago I got put on an antidepressant that's helping with weight, only its making me gain too much, too fast, and making me really lethargic.

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 08:36:17 AM »
I honestly want to get on testosterone because of my bodyweight and to build muscle mass. But I don't want to turn into some gym freak. I did the gym on a regular basis for half a year, ate a lot and clean, and was able to gain like 2 pounds a month, shit sucks when you are 150lbs, 6'2". Eating so much you feel sick to your stomach. It would be kind of cool to get on now to bounce back from skate injuries quicker like this fucked ankle I have.

2 weeks ago I got put on an antidepressant that's helping with weight, only its making me gain too much, too fast, and making me really lethargic.
the only person i know who uses testosterone is a traveling salesman who special orders the stuff from russia. he is a perpetually sunburned, buff freak with a serious temper, but honestly he probably juices too

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2237
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 08:38:28 AM »
Nyjah's breast milk

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

backinmyday

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 08:43:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
the only person i know who uses testosterone is a traveling salesman who special orders the stuff from russia. he is a perpetually sunburned, buff freak with a serious temper, but honestly he probably juices too
Yeah, those are all the people I have ever known either. Sure I'd like to be in shape, but at the same time, I FUCKING hate the gym. Starting skating again has for sure improved my cardio and given me more energy, I just want to fill out my arms legs and chest. But no joke, it's harder for me to gain weight than to lose it. Everyone at work calls bullshit, but it's not easy eating 3500 calories in a day.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 09:12:46 AM »
You need whatever that stuff is that Mike Mo uses to get his ankle working again, he said its banned by all major sports and its amazing. There's a guy here that quit skating for a while and started back up and he gets illegal testaterone shots and it came back to skating pretty easily at 40 years old and has mean ollie, he's also roid raged on me a few times just over silly comments. Pretty sure it also accelarated the thinning hait on the back of his head.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 09:21:55 AM »
The best way to juice is doing so unintentionally

ungzilla

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 10:24:28 AM »
i'll sell you some human kickflip hormone

i'll be honest though, it's just levi brown's blood that i bought on ebay

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 01:13:38 PM »

Go to mexico and get some stem cell injections that shit will help your ankle heal up quick as fuck homie. But seriously I've thought about getting some juice too to hopefully help with my back. Having to skate like a scared ass little baby back bitch every day gets fucking old.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
Tren

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 02:27:47 PM »
i thought we came to the consensus a long time ago that the answer was drinking your own semen.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 02:31:04 PM »
Tren

Tren would be horrible, it's too a anabolic/androgenic and has horrible side effects.

A simple cycle of 500mg test enenthate with 400mg Deca durabolin would be best by far for a skateboarder.

Beating drug tests is simple if you understand what you are doing.

Steroids are diminishing though, technology has moved on to SARMs, which are highly anabolic but eliminate a shit ton of side effects.

To prevent ball shrinkage most users use clomid, HCG and or nolvadex, tamoxifen, arimidex etc which are all basically breast cancer drugs
Gentleman ninja warlock

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 02:31:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Go to mexico and get some stem cell injections that shit will help your ankle heal up quick as fuck homie. But seriously I've thought about getting some juice too to hopefully help with my back. Having to skate like a scared ass little baby back bitch every day gets fucking old.
Go see a doctor, steroids are only illegal in pro sports, plenty of medical uses.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 02:32:42 PM »
i thought we came to the consensus a long time ago that the answer was drinking your own semen.

That turns you into GAY, not Brandon beibel
Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 02:35:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Go see a doctor, steroids are only illegal in pro sports, plenty of medical uses.

True, but .Exico sells various anabolics/androgens OTC, your Dr will only prescribe test or nandrolone and in doses that only go back to baseline blood levels.

That's good for older doods

If you wanna build muscle/recover from injury you need supraphysiological levels
Gentleman ninja warlock

asakusa75

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 02:37:55 PM »

Fool me once, shame on you...

Tracer

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 02:45:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

True, but .Exico sells various anabolics/androgens OTC, your Dr will only prescribe test or nandrolone and in doses that only go back to baseline blood levels.

That's good for older doods

If you wanna build muscle/recover from injury you need supraphysiological levels

not if he looks like this

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 890
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 02:46:44 PM »

That's to get teh HGH out of your system before Street League. Nyjah does it before every weigh in on the SLS.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 02:52:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's to get teh HGH out of your system before Street League. Nyjah does it before every weigh in on the SLS.

Yeah, drinking jizz is the way to go to beat human drug tests... I'll let you figure out how to beat tests that test for #dogdrugs.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 06:18:44 PM »
whatever Nick Dompierre is on

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 10:38:19 PM »
100% Bull Semen straight from the tap.

I hear the smegma has alot of vital nutrients too be sure to lap that up

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 02:03:31 AM »
You should probably just ask Hosoi what he was on in the 80s and just do that. 

bo golden

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 07:31:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Tren
[close]

Tren would be horrible, it's too a anabolic/androgenic and has horrible side effects.

A simple cycle of 500mg test enenthate with 400mg Deca durabolin would be best by far for a skateboarder.

Beating drug tests is simple if you understand what you are doing.

Steroids are diminishing though, technology has moved on to SARMs, which are highly anabolic but eliminate a shit ton of side effects.

To prevent ball shrinkage most users use clomid, HCG and or nolvadex, tamoxifen, arimidex etc which are all basically breast cancer drugs

I must read up on these SARM's

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 890
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 08:28:10 AM »
You should probably just ask Hosoi what he was on in the 80s and just do that. 

Meth. So just get an adderall rx.