Author Topic: LENNIE KIRK CHROMEBALL INTERVIEW  (Read 22748 times)

SpankerChief

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
Re: LENNIE KIRK CHROMEBALL INTERVIEW
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2019, 06:08:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Always wear your helmet and know the risk's, like the sticker says on your board sudden brain injuries have detrimental affects. For example misogyny to homophobia and to top it off his unwavering faith to a Christian god gtfo.  Lenny Kirk lobotomized himself on that slam.
[close]
asides the christianity, he was like that before the slam. all the stories starting trouble w/ hood dudes and getting Kalis or Fred Gall mixed up in it was pre-Jesus. blame gangster rap.
I had heard from my local in Chattanooga TN, he passed through the area ie a demo our hometown hero was smitten by Lennie's charisma if you'd call it that. I never got a chance to talk or meet him.

However during the late 90's early 2000's there was a small uprising of unique skaters in the south we called them the bladers for Jesus or God squad we'd be cool at the spot but after the preaching we'd heckle the fuck out of them at our own house we were but weren't that mean.

I'd like to think that people aren't that dense however we know how some are goofy for God?!
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]