Author Topic: Best/hardest ledge trick of all time.....  (Read 15632 times)

ass nugs

Re: Best/hardest ledge trick of all time.....
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2016, 06:28:42 PM »
Asian girls and white girls are the hottest

ungzilla

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2016, 06:46:02 PM »
Expand Quote
we all know switch flip back nose blunt 3-6 flip nosegrind is the best/hardest ledge trick. Shane Mariano did it down a handrail. Shane Mariano wins.
[close]

forget what thread ya in?

shark tits

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2016, 07:15:23 AM »
watch the whole thing cause scott yammamura., oh my god! and also, he skates that seattle hat a lot. one of my favorite rippers when i lived in olywa and went to seattle on saturdays. his video parts tickled my pickle but on topic, he does a switch 360 flip to 5-0 down a pyramid curb on here. not gonna tell ya when so just watch the king of nollie hardflips, the 5 star general of 90s seattle, and smooth criminal SY.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2016, 03:31:32 PM »
watch the whole thing cause scott yammamura., oh my god! and also, he skates that seattle hat a lot. one of my favorite rippers when i lived in olywa and went to seattle on saturdays. his video parts tickled my pickle but on topic, he does a switch 360 flip to 5-0 down a pyramid curb on here. not gonna tell ya when so just watch the king of nollie hardflips, the 5 star general of 90s seattle, and smooth criminal SY.

almost looked like a manual to me
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2016, 04:28:29 PM »
To many to list but will add.

Mariano - switch pop fakie flip (1993) - Virtual Reality

So ahead of its time

asakusa75

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2016, 04:35:53 PM »
To many to list but will add.

Mariano - switch pop switch nosegrind fakie flip (1993) - Virtual Reality

So ahead of its time

There you go buddy...

shark tits

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2016, 05:07:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

almost looked like a manual to me
i kinda thought so too. maybe i just wanted to share that and used a liberal definition of 'ledge trick' to throw it in this thread.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2016, 08:15:33 PM »
Expand Quote
There is a ledge in Madrid that steps down to another ledge, can't say who did it but I've seen the footage and it's the best ledge trick I've ever seen: sw flip back tail, sw front shuv to sw back tail to forward.  Everything especially the second sw back tail is done long and perfect.
[close]

Can someone point me in the direction of this footage?
Just wanted to let everyone know, jp Souzas part drops on the berries tomorrow, almost positive that the trick is the ender, but who knows he has tons of sick footy stacked.  I imagine a thread tomorrow.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2016, 09:34:34 AM »

Kind of surprised no one skates the cowboy hat anymore. It is just sitting in a park outside Seattle. Looked it up recently and seems like a mellow enough park where you can get away with it.

deathskull420

• Rep: 13
  • ☣Chadillac Muskalade comin' up on SWB☣
    • deathskull420 avatar image
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2016, 02:39:50 PM »
Wade D. [Kickflip Nosegrind. Multiple reports stating the possibility of switch stance, but not yet confirmed, as Scully still needs to run a biopsy.]

shark tits

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2016, 03:17:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Kind of surprised no one skates the cowboy hat anymore. It is just sitting in a park outside Seattle. Looked it up recently and seems like a mellow enough park where you can get away with it.
it was near seatac in the late 90s or early 00s when i went there. you had to climb up a piece of wood like a bridge or a piece of fence post. whatever jimmyrigged ladder and then it was perfect slant banks but hard to push at cause you had to go around the center.

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -388
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2016, 04:50:43 PM »
Not the hardest trick ever on a ledge....but with a drop it's a death wish. This was in 2000 and I don't think anyone on the planet would try fakie flip fakie 5-0 today over any type of roof gap

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2016, 05:25:15 PM »
Not the hardest trick ever on a ledge....but with a drop it's a death wish. This was in 2000 and I don't think anyone on the planet would try fakie flip fakie 5-0 today over any type of roof gap

I love that you mentioned this. i think about it from time to time and shake my head in disbelief that someone has balls that big and the  precision to walk away unscathed every time. That whole IE part is full of dangerous shit

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2016, 10:14:12 PM »

Thought of this as soon as I read the title

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »
Chris Cole's backside 180 nosegrind switch bigspin heel out, first trick in ride the sky. I 100% couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.

oh man i was at a premiere the shop did back then in a pretty infamous bar in our town....when i saw that trick i decided to not get blackout drunk because i wanted to remember it the next day.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2019, 09:55:45 PM »
4:40. Switch heel balanced nosegrind (long as hell too) fakie flip out.

anon

• Rep: 54
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »
4:40. Switch heel balanced nosegrind (long as hell too) fakie flip out.

santa cruz is weird

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2019, 10:33:42 PM »
Sewa's bigspin flip back T bigspin flip out, I feel that trick is swept under the rug and holds the hardest back tail combo to date.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2019, 11:29:20 PM »
Mike mo's pretty sweet part had some good ones, the front tail bigspin switch crook/fakie 5-0 or w/e also sticks with me

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2019, 11:30:13 PM »
Shane oneill also did a nollie tre front blunt which is pretty fucked

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1115076868508496&id=140576049291921&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdrw
Link might not work. Im on my phone.

Also a switch tre switch noseblunt fakie flip out. Shane takes the crown for most technical ledge shit easily imo

hot_key_93

• Rep: 12
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2019, 12:03:18 AM »
Does Jerry's sw back bluntslide gap out in Bag of Suck count as a ledge trick? Technically its a ledge, it just happens to have a massive drop at the end.

Mike Mo's ender in Pretty Sweet was decent, nollie back heel sw crooks I think?

Guys ender in Mouse sw pop shuvit bs crook.

Reynolds nosegrinding the stage in Baker 3, because I always found that weird in amongst clips of him jumping down stairs.