Author Topic: Andy Anderson on Hogwarts  (Read 13474 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
Andy Anderson on Hogwarts
« on: October 18, 2018, 12:51:04 AM »
This kid is a warlock. He’s got occult symbols on his helmet, and wizard hair. A slightly goofy, unassuming, warlock, but one nonetheless.

There is a short part in another vid where he skates barriers perhaps better than BAKU.

What other skater can compete in the finals in both the Freestyle Roundup AND the Vans Bowl Series? Harry Potter talked to snakes, Andy got into trouble at school for teaching kids how to pet bumblebees (true story)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:34:23 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

DM

• Rep: 25
Re: Andy Anderson on Hogwarts
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 01:39:32 AM »
Next pp pro

double

• Rep: -2
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 03:24:27 AM »
All I take away from this is that he could probably be a cute trap.

FakieNollie

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 06:39:11 AM »
I wonder what Garrett Hill has to say about this.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 06:48:23 AM »
i'd rather watch Philly Santosuosso

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 06:56:38 AM »
Coming soon to your Facebook feed courtesy of your friend who doesn't skate.

I thought it was going to be this guy:

Jacob Gary

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 06:57:23 AM »
Cucktard is 100% the type of guy who would be down for Andy Anderson.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 08:04:17 AM »
Cucktard is 100% the type of guy who would be down for Andy Anderson.

I never claimed to be a complex kinda guy.

I’m a kook, I like a guys who aren’t afraid to be a bit weird and ‘unmarketable’. Guys that are amazing skaters, but we’re too into doing their own thing despite the trends and never fit the ‘cool-guy’ stereotype.

Old Ed Templeton, John Lucero, Zarosh, Steve Olson (Shorty’s), Winkowski, Louie Bartletta, Fos, Ben Koppl, DAL, Craig Questions, etc.

Andy is a perfect example of that, helmet and all.

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Jacob Gary

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 09:24:36 AM »
Cool man.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 09:53:27 AM »
This kid is rad

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 10:00:48 AM »
Andy Anderson is one of the three best skaters on the planet right now in my opinion. That kid is a level of specialness we get generationally, and it sucks he isn’t bigger then he is. I saw Kyle Nicholson quite a bit in person, and I’ve seen Andy a few times in person, and I can without a doubt say that the only person at that level other then those two is Ishod. This kid is that level, and if you know you know.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 10:10:01 AM »
I used to work with an Andy Anderson who went viral (source: https://www.upi.com/amp/Michigan-student-eats-cereal-out-of-pothole/8461522073535/) , and skated with a guy who’s first name was Anthony and his middle name was Tony.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 10:21:16 AM »
Andy Anderson is one of the three best skaters on the planet right now in my opinion. That kid is a level of specialness we get generationally, and it sucks he isn’t bigger then he is. I saw Kyle Nicholson quite a bit in person, and I’ve seen Andy a few times in person, and I can without a doubt say that the only person at that level other then those two is Ishod. This kid is that level, and if you know you know.
your fuckin joking

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
your fuckin joking

You ever seen someone front feeble up an 8 stair  rail and do a front foot impossible out in person, yeah, I didn’t think so.

“Big Money
Big Cars

ungzilla

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 10:40:20 AM »
i can't even go to the grocery store without encountering at least a half dozen front feeble impossibles out up 8 stair sets

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1383
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 10:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
your fuckin joking
[close]
You ever seen someone front feeble up an 8 stair  rail and do a front foot impossible out in person, yeah, I didn’t think so.

I sigged this because it's just that great.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
your fuckin joking
[close]
[close]

It really was that great in person too lol. That trick literally makes Leo going up rails look like Shawn powers or some shit in comparison.

“Big Money
Big Cars

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 04:41:18 PM »
so who's gonna suck his dick first?
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 04:45:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
your fuckin joking
[close]
[close]

[close]

It really was that great in person too lol. That trick literally makes Leo going up rails look like Shawn powers or some shit in comparison.
sure that sounds great and all but i just watched a guy do one wheel manuals with a fucking helmet on

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 05:14:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
your fuckin joking
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
sure that sounds great and all but i just watched a guy do one wheel manuals with a fucking helmet on

So your saying he’s not an ishod level talent because he wears a fucking helmet and does one wheel manuals? That’s like saying Dylan was a bad skater cuz he wore dress clothes and did impossibles, get the fuck out of here and focus.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 05:22:28 PM »
It dosnt matter what you do its how you do it man
come on....I would never say the guy isnt good, because he is really good. His style is dogshit man and helemts on the streets are for kooks no exceptions....Slap used to have real skateboarders on here but apparently its a bunch of reddit youtube fucktards now

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 05:25:50 PM »
This guys taste level is about a 18 out of 100.

I’m bummed I watched more than a minute of that.
I need a coffee

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
Aight so here’s how I view that in regards to Andy. I am a person who generally, not always, but 99% of the time I’m sold on the style and the style alone. But sometimes u get freaks of nature like Rodney Mullen, bob burnquist, and daewon song. Now I’ve heard numerous people talk shit on said above guys because they say they don’t have style. Fact of the matter is they have unbelievable style but they do such fucking hard tricks that u can’t really have good style. Like burnquist when he was bob gnar on AH, he was doing nowhere near as technical stuff as he did in the 2000s and on. Back then, burnquist had easily one of the best styles on vert, but once he got too technical it went away. Fact of the matter is when you do certain tricks it’s pretty much impossible to make them look great. Most of the time Andy doesn’t do tricks like in the video when he’s fucking around, plus his actual freestyle in that video looked like dogshit in comparison to him in person, Brett Novak when he shoots doesn’t give a fuck about the skater. All he gives a shit about is the cinematography. He’s also notorious for speeding up and slowing down everything in his entire videos. It makes the skaters look super choppy and shitty. In real life Andy is one of the smoothest freestylers of all time. As well when he skates bowls his style is fucking UNBELIEVABLE. Street Andy, when he’s just doing typical street tricks looks amazing as well. Honestly this video makes him look way worse then he actually is, so just go check out his Instagram, it’s fucking insane.

“Big Money
Big Cars

redcurb12

• Rep: 29
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 05:36:27 PM »
you just dont get it
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am slightly inebriated, very uneducated and I havent read any papers or done any research at all, or read your post really.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2018, 05:44:46 PM »
you just dont get it

What do I not get. Kid has unbelievable talent, only kid who can skate at the level he does in all three disciplines. Actually has unbelievable style, but the video/tricks don’t show it. Only shit you can genuinely talk about Andy is the fact he wears a fucking helmet lmao. He can do any “traditional” trick as well with unbeliavable style. Like what am I missing lmao? The video does him no justice whatsoever in terms of style, but if y’all are just hating on this kid because of his fucking helmet get the fuck out of here.

“Big Money
Big Cars

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 06:32:43 PM »
Expand Quote
helemts on the streets are for kooks no exceptions....
[close]

I’m not gonna rag on you specifically, cause obviously you aren’t the only one. But skaters can be so goddamn conservative, like fundamentalist Christians.

So fucking what. He wears a helmet, knowing full well the majority of skaters mock him for it. The fact that he does it despite everybody’s close-minded bitching makes it that much radder, the dude does not give a shit about what the majority thinks ‘is cool’

We need people like this brave enough to do their own thing, or else skating turns into a stale parody of itself.

I’ll post some stuff up later of him just fucking around, it’s pretty rad.

tetanus xrist

• Rep: -18
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 06:37:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
your fuckin joking
[close]
[close]

[close]

humble brag

rip harris wittels

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »
I get what cheetahsheets is saying for sure.  You can’t deny that he is talented beyond belief and he seems like a good kid. 

I’ve always been a style-above-all-else kind of guy, so while I can appreciate his skating, I don’t have the same gut reaction to it like when I see Ishod or Tyshawn.

And of course he isn’t doing his career any favors with the helmet.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 07:35:35 PM »
Alright so i looked at his insta and yeah i know how talented innovative he is blahblahblah its not for me. im set in my ways and Just because you can do it dosnt mean you should.  helmets fucking suck and my mind will never change.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 08:10:22 PM »
He’s not for everybody. But I just wanted SLAP to witness the sickness