Author Topic: Custody Battle  (Read 7421 times)

jeremyrandall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Custody Battle
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »
Anyone know where to find these videos??  I have a few friends in them and I'd really like to see them.

Raw!!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
  • ackrite
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »
Anyone know where to find these videos??  I have a few friends in them and I'd really like to see them.

anti social in vancouver

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2009, 08:24:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver

How about if you live way over here in Saskatchewan?

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver
[close]

you're friends that are in it can't hook you up with a copy or let you go over to their house to watch it?

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2009, 08:38:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver
[close]

[close]
you're friends that are in it can't hook you up with a copy or let you go over to their house to watch it?

They probably would if I drove to Edmonton to visit them.  If I remembered to ask while I was there.  I wanna see it but not thaaaat bad.

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver
[close]

[close]
[close]

They probably would if I drove to Edmonton to visit them.  If I remembered to ask while I was there.  I wanna see it but not thaaaat bad.

Just email Ky im sure hell gladly sell you a copy of both videos.  [email protected]

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2009, 12:43:40 AM »
1:19 - 1:33

Probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

that would have made a better ender...

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
ouch, my brain hurts
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

CeeyMar

« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver
[close]

[close]
[close]

[/quote

Who's in this from Edmonton?

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2009, 01:24:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jetski and Josh Green.  Maybe more.  And Gifford is from Calgary, but he lives in Van now.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 01:29:23 PM by jeremyrandall »

gordon bombay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 69
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »
How to convert DVD to 3gp/3g2 (mobile phone video) on mac?

Got a 3G Mobile phone and want to put a few films on it for a long journey from your purchased DVD collection? Or carry your favorite music videos and songs on DVD with mobile phone on the go? DVD to 3gp converter for mac comes in to help you.

DVD to 3gp converter for mac is an easy-to-use and professional converter that can rip DVD to 3gp/3g2 mobile phone can support. With the Mac DVD to 3gp converter, the above problems and the likes can be solved with a few mouse clicks so that you can transfer movies and songs on DVD to your mobile phone as you wish. The following guide is to illustrate you how to convert DVD to 3gp/3g2 on mac.
i agree with this guy

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

anti social in vancouver
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jetski and Josh Green.  Maybe more.  And Gifford is from Calgary, but he lives in Van now.
Josh green has one of the more enjoyable parts.

sage

« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2009, 07:55:05 PM »
Expand Quote
it's a really great video. as for the old man push, pretty normal reaction to defend yourself when someone's coming at you.
[close]

This is my friend Kys video, its insanely well done. And Gifford can wear whatever the fuck he wants well assaulting the elderly thank you.

Raw! has last part in this video and its filmed by Ky and Zach of thericeblock.com. This and Angus' video are the best Canadian videos to come out this year easily.

Now I understand what people mean when they say you're a fucking faggot. Also doesn't surprise me that these sub-humans are Canadians.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2009, 01:28:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
it's a really great video. as for the old man push, pretty normal reaction to defend yourself when someone's coming at you.
[close]

This is my friend Kys video, its insanely well done. And Gifford can wear whatever the fuck he wants well assaulting the elderly thank you.

Raw! has last part in this video and its filmed by Ky and Zach of thericeblock.com. This and Angus' video are the best Canadian videos to come out this year easily.
[close]

Now I understand what people mean when they say you're a fucking faggot. Also doesn't surprise me that these sub-humans are Canadians.

What is that even supposed to mean?  Like these guys somehow represent the "average" Canadian??  Canadians are "sub-human?"

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2009, 02:13:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

What is that even supposed to mean?  Like these guys somehow represent the "average" Canadian??  Canadians are "sub-human?"

uhhh, yeah man. i mean seriously, you guys speak english? french? who knows what the fuck is going on up there.

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2009, 05:25:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

uhhh, yeah man. i mean seriously, you guys speak english? french? who knows what the fuck is going on up there.

HAHAHAHA ! One of my favorite slap posts of all time.

nignog

• Rep: -7
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2009, 06:17:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

HAHAHAHA

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah...you could not have answered that better

why?

• Rep: 0
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2009, 06:56:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

And after these kinds of comments, Americans still wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're fucked up. It's people like you that were responsible for the Bush Administration fucking up the whole world. Keep that shit to yourself.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
sage
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ironic username