Author Topic: Fuck J Scott Handsdown  (Read 12143 times)

Changes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
Fuck J Scott Handsdown
« on: November 22, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »
Claimed a video part for Thanksgiving and didnt deliver, deletes any comments about it, no wonder his wife left his sorry ass
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:43:11 PM by Changes »

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
Re: Fuck J Scott Handsdown
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:28:05 PM »
Claimed a video part of Thanksgiving and didnt deliver, deletes any comments about it, no wonder his wife left his sorry ass
Sick thread.

Fred Savage

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 02:28:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Claimed a video part of Thanksgiving and didnt deliver, deletes any comments about it, no wonder his wife left his sorry ass
[close]
Sick thread.

bo bice

• Rep: 88
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 03:35:28 PM »
hey mods, delete this garbage plz

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 03:37:53 PM »

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 03:39:06 PM »
HE OWES
9/11 was a national tragedy

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 03:42:55 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

tinyboobs

• Rep: -27
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2018, 03:51:54 PM »
I don't care for handsdown but I would totally stomp you out no problem for talking that disrespectful about someone's situation. It was pretty clear that the wife n kids situation was eating him up inside. What kind of person are you?

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »
I’m too drunk to taste this chicken

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 03:54:27 PM »
this is trash

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2018, 05:41:31 PM »
instagram ruined this mans mental health

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2018, 05:42:38 PM »
I don't care for handsdown but I would totally stomp you out no problem for talking that disrespectful about someone's situation. It was pretty clear that the wife n kids situation was eating him up inside. What kind of person are you?

Shut up Dr Phil

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2018, 05:45:06 PM »
Best thread ever or...

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2264
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2018, 05:56:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Sick thread.
[close]

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

emchen

• Rep: 20
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2018, 06:37:50 PM »
wtf I unfollowed him like a year ago and now it's private. He good or nah?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2018, 06:41:34 PM »
Oh my goodness what an awful letdown.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2018, 06:43:18 PM »
instagram ruined this mans mental health
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

venture5.8

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 06:52:54 PM »
wtf I unfollowed him like a year ago and now it's private. He good or nah?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2018, 08:39:44 PM »

He quit his job thinking that people would donate enough money for him to move to California to pursue skateboarding and simultaneously support his family. None of that happened and then his wife left him because he is a delusional moron.

If you would stomp someone out in defense of J Scott's decision making, you're an even bigger idiot than him.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -602
  • who knows
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2018, 10:03:50 PM »
damn i stopped following him apparently ive missed some good shit

did he get flooded the fuck out a couple years ago too?  damn man is up shit creek might have to follow
where is home?

Brguy

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2018, 10:56:29 PM »
Alright, but who gives a fuck about J Scott Handsdown?

tinyboobs

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2018, 02:14:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He quit his job thinking that people would donate enough money for him to move to California to pursue skateboarding and simultaneously support his family. None of that happened and then his wife left him because he is a delusional moron.

If you would stomp someone out in defense of J Scott's decision making, you're an even bigger idiot than him.
Make fun of jscott all you want. Don't bring his family into it and rub it in that his wife left him though. That's little bitch shit, that's not how men act.

guest1

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2018, 02:16:53 AM »
Who?

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2018, 02:27:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Make fun of jscott all you want. Don't bring his family into it and rub it in that his wife left him though. That's little bitch shit, that's not how men act.
It's not "bringing his family into it" when we're simply stating the fact that his wife left him because he doesn't know how to make good life decisions.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

tinyboobs

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2018, 02:40:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
It's not "bringing his family into it" when we're simply stating the fact that his wife left him because he doesn't know how to make good life decisions.
That's not the tone op used person, he was rubbing it in like a mad bitch. If you don't understand what I'm saying than whatever, I'm sure you do though. You motherfuckers lack reading comprehension.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2018, 03:25:00 AM »
Hit him up on insta like a man if you’re gonna stomp him out bro
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2018, 03:41:58 AM »
Can't believe J Scott would let his fan down like that.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -489
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2018, 04:20:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
That's not the tone op used person, he was rubbing it in like a mad bitch. If you don't understand what I'm saying than whatever, I'm sure you do though. You motherfuckers lack reading comprehension.

This is slap we have a 30 page thread entertaining the paranoid delusions of a schizophrenic Australian dude , you think anyone gives two fucks about roasting some fat loser who thought he could go pro at skating in his mid thirties? Dudes wife and kids are better off without that nut job . No one cares about your thoughts on what being a man is we’re here for the internet funnies.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

tinyboobs

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 04:43:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

This is slap we have a 30 page thread entertaining the paranoid delusions of a schizophrenic Australian dude , you think anyone gives two fucks about roasting some fat loser who thought he could go pro at skating in his mid thirties? Dudes wife and kids are better off without that nut job . No one cares about your thoughts on what being a man is we’re here for the internet funnies.
Go play your odd future records bitch

who else wants some

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -489
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2018, 05:07:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Go play your odd future records bitch

who else wants some

You would use a gif of a man hitting a woman. Is that your thing? Weird flex but okay.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.