Author Topic: Breakfast  (Read 1093 times)

fakie butt drop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
Re: Breakfast
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2020, 11:20:46 PM »
Bus Fare to work - $2.75

Cappuccino x 1 Sugar - $3.50

Skipping breakfast every morning to feel like shit behind the skate counter gripping boards for groms - Priceless

pops

• Rep: 249
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2020, 01:24:06 AM »
First 0,5l of water. Oatmeal usually with blueberries and cranberries, banana and natural yougurt. A big cup of coffee.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 12:54:46 PM »
Gotten into the habit of getting a latte and a sausage roll before work every day. Need to get back into the overnight oats.

masturskater

• Rep: 20
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2020, 07:48:07 PM »
Funny, I just made overnight oats yesterday. Have some yogurt we haven't been eating so I needed to use it up. Had overnight oats this morning and it was delicious. Not my first time having it, but my first time making it. Loaded it with yogurt, milk, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, banana and apple.

My usual go to breakfast is hot oatmeal with a banana, peanut butter and cinnamon. Helps me be consistent with my morning intake plus it's filling and comforting.

Lately I've been making full hot breakfasts with eggs or omelette, beans, and toast.

And coffee is a must everyday. My simple 4-cup drip broke a little bit ago so it's either aeropress or french press

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2020, 12:55:17 AM »
Warm oats in the colder months, overnight oats or granola in the warmer months. Usually with seasonal berries/ fruit, hemp seeds, chia and some sort of nut/ coconut butter.
We pretty much eat the same thing everyday though.
Occasionally doing pancakes on the weekends if we’ve got time.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1515
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2020, 01:51:21 AM »
Oatmeal with raw cocoa powder and unsalted roasted peanuts soaked in soy milk for 15 mins at least. Top it off with a banana. I've been eating this every day for years.

I've been experimenting with intermediate fasting for a bit and would eat my breakfast at noon exactly and stop eating at 8 PM or so and I am no longer petrified if I have to eat my breakfast a bit later. Used to be the first thing I had to do in the morning. Currently, I am not adhering to IF, life is too hectic.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 461
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2020, 03:21:55 AM »
Bus Fare to work - $2.75

Cappuccino x 1 Sugar - $3.50

Skipping breakfast every morning to feel like shit behind the skate counter gripping boards for groms - Priceless

Just take that shit to work, it’s a skate shop fuck em
And fuck a sugar
I’m all over the place can’t find the the thread but if it was you asking me about the pindick musician, I would defz tell you in person mate
listen to cosmic psychos

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2020, 11:55:42 AM »
Usually a bagel with avocado and tomato or smoked salmon pate, coffee and a banana. I fried up some grated potato with chillis and corriander the other day and it was really tasty. Got me wondering if those mexican restaurants in california serve breakfast and if so what they serve?

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2020, 02:11:59 PM »
Soft boiled egg, dark bread with salted butter ham and horseradish, croissant with jam, orange juice double espresso, some fresh fruit. Good to go.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2020, 08:13:49 PM »
Usually a bagel with avocado and tomato or smoked salmon pate, coffee and a banana. I fried up some grated potato with chillis and corriander the other day and it was really tasty. Got me wondering if those mexican restaurants in california serve breakfast and if so what they serve?
Yea, we used to go to this Mexican place that was around the corner from our old place. I’d usually get chorizo and eggs, avocado and salsa on top. came with sides of beans and rice and tortillas. They had other stuff: huevos rancheros, chilaquiles, and regular breakfast pancake and bacon.

I work nights so whatever the wife made for dinner is usually my breakfast. Then when I get home I usually do a bowl of cereal or oatmeal. Maybe scramble some eggs and cut up an avocado. Or just peanut butter toast.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1584
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2020, 10:10:38 PM »
I fuck with Vector too.....because I'm an ATHLETE....

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2020, 11:59:15 PM »
I eat one of a few different things. I’m bad at remembering how much better you feel if you take the time to put some sort of breakfast together.

Thanks for the messge btw OS. I’ve just been chillin dude. Nothing going on out here lol.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2020, 12:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yea, we used to go to this Mexican place that was around the corner from our old place. I’d usually get chorizo and eggs, avocado and salsa on top. came with sides of beans and rice and tortillas. They had other stuff: huevos rancheros, chilaquiles, and regular breakfast pancake and bacon.

Solid advice right here for Mexican breakfast, chorizo and eggs are bombdiggity. Also if you have a hangover and are desperate to be revived, try one of these soups/stews: menudo (has tripe), pozole, and birria (has goat meat).