Author Topic: BOBBY  (Read 6978 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: BOBBY
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2018, 06:24:14 PM »
Expand Quote
sfb doesn't need (or want, i am sure) my support,  but i sure do appreciate his humourous pessimism or whatever you want to call it, as do we all.

by no means trying to take sides in this little squawing you guys have going back and forth, just saying sfb is my contender for poty, at least until he says some ill-intentioned shit i can't live with.

and puleo is one of my all-time favs, your out of your shitty mind thinking he's washed but hey
[close]
  Uh he didn't say Puleo was washed, he's saying, repeatedly, that the guy is shit and always was shit.  And prolly called him stupid too.

I didn't say he was always shit. The only time frame I put on anything was "last century", which I am now confident I have to explain to you was 18 years ago, and about him being a kook. I loved his Penal Code part. This all stems from the argument that he is more worthy of first name status over Bobby Worrest which is absolutely fucking regular, which when I type it all out brings it full circle because you are absolutely fucking regular and I've been arguing with a goddamn dog at a keyboard all day so it turns out I'm absolutely fucking regular too.

verylowimpact

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2018, 12:19:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
sfb doesn't need (or want, i am sure) my support,  but i sure do appreciate his humourous pessimism or whatever you want to call it, as do we all.

by no means trying to take sides in this little squawing you guys have going back and forth, just saying sfb is my contender for poty, at least until he says some ill-intentioned shit i can't live with.

and puleo is one of my all-time favs, your out of your shitty mind thinking he's washed but hey
[close]
  Uh he didn't say Puleo was washed, he's saying, repeatedly, that the guy is shit and always was shit.  And prolly called him stupid too.
[close]

I didn't say he was always shit. The only time frame I put on anything was "last century", which I am now confident I have to explain to you was 18 years ago, and about him being a kook. I loved his Penal Code part. This all stems from the argument that he is more worthy of first name status over Bobby Worrest which is absolutely fucking regular, which when I type it all out brings it full circle because you are absolutely fucking regular and I've been arguing with a goddamn dog at a keyboard all day so it turns out I'm absolutely fucking regular too.

I barely care about so much shit on here but the absolute diarrhea coming out of your mouth is so insane, I had to comment. Penny? Puleo? Who the fuck gave the biggest kook a 600+ rep?! This place is nuts.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2018, 03:48:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

I barely care about so much shit on here but the absolute diarrhea coming out of your mouth is so insane, I had to comment. Penny? Puleo? Who the fuck gave the biggest kook a 600+ rep?! This place is nuts.

That's the comment you had to make?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2018, 11:46:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yet I still like slap. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2019, 05:45:29 PM »
(to the tune of Eye of the tiger chorus)

Weeell he once filmed a birthday with a couple of pros

his mom said it would open new ho-ri-zons,

Now he films with Ben Chadourne and his shoe game is tight

all - the - kids - in - To-ron-to know Boooooooob:

means Dekeyzer.

Debobby's Dekeyzer.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2019, 05:54:09 PM »
(to the tune of Eye of the tiger chorus)

Weeell he once filmed a birthday with a couple of pros

his mom said it would open new ho-ri-zons,

Now he films with Ben Chadourne and his shoe game is tight

all - the - kids - in - To-ron-to know Boooooooob:

means Dekeyzer.

Debobby's Dekeyzer.
More like "Rye or DeKeyzer"

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1183
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2019, 06:10:08 PM »
hardly art, hardly starving

neonblitz

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2019, 08:57:37 PM »
 >:( >:(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:35:52 AM by neonblitz »