Author Topic: Venture 2020  (Read 361403 times)

Musicaldeath107 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1951
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Venture 2020
« Reply #5670 on: May 08, 2024, 10:03:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Y'all think dlx would accept graphics from the public? Like if drew up a bunch of truck/wheel graphics and sent them in a folder they might use?

Has anyone ever tried this?

I'm definitely switching to ti this coming month. 300 grams is crazy. What baseplate do they come with?
[close]

Forged

Didn't expect the 5.6 TI to be that light, if I ever go back to 8.25s I'd opt for the standards or v-lights.

Got to break out the 5.8 TI for a weigh, probably close to 320g.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 961
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Venture 2020
« Reply #5671 on: May 08, 2024, 10:21:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Y'all think dlx would accept graphics from the public? Like if drew up a bunch of truck/wheel graphics and sent them in a folder they might use?

Has anyone ever tried this?

I'm definitely switching to ti this coming month. 300 grams is crazy. What baseplate do they come with?
[close]
that would be sick, give it a shot flea! They do plenty of artwork collabs with their own riders as is. Nile Gibbs had the sick ass buffalo painting on a truck and a venture shirt, Elisse hedge had the high heels drawing on a truck and a shirt, just to name a few examples.

I would want them to keeps my involvement secret tho. I'm gonna try.
I want a retro graphic. Like early 4 colour war paint. Like an Ishod Roller skate wheel. Have it looking hella Stompers. You 80s kids remember those things? You put a battery in the chassis and snapped the body back on. They kicked ass in the tub. Some had big ass floating wheels and shit.

I gotta think about that Ishod wheel for a grip. I gotta get more brushes. I left my shit in the soup for like 9 months. Now they shed.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)