Author Topic: Biebel of neck  (Read 8231 times)

pro club blanks

Re: Biebel of neck
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2021, 02:51:56 PM »
Read no limit training facility and thought he was pumping iron with master p

Mad disappointed when the picture loaded

Clayton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2021, 03:10:20 PM »
Follows 0 Girl/Choco alum
Follows 1 Donald Trump Jr

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2021, 04:41:42 PM »
fool hasn't had a neck for years bruh
big texas cummer

veritas

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2021, 08:04:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dude does NOT look good. I get that he’s into bodybuilding but he’s got a terrible structure. Tiny arms, puffy head, bigger midsection etc. all quite typical for HGH use. That never looks good.

Word on the streets is: easier acces to steroids in Florida.

There was this guy Rich Piana that supplied literally anyone in the scene. He lived in Florida and some other guy took over “business” when Rich died.

Not surprisingly Rich and Biebel share some of the same entourage these days …

Weird to see someone evolve into a major meathead.

How did he post all old skateclips again? Stamped from when he posted them?
[close]
I know someone who was a great skater and was flow, and even on an international team for an established brand. Once he fucked up his knee and couldn't skate at the same level, he took all the passion and hard-work he had for skating and channeled it into fitness. I don't find what Dompierre and Biebel became "that shocking." To get as good as they were at skating they were likely hyper-focused and dedicated, once skating slowed down for them they channeled that into something else.
[close]

Dompierre got the yeeks though.
Biebel just looks like a big red "if you fuck my daughter you gotta fuck me" dad

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2021, 10:58:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dude does NOT look good. I get that he’s into bodybuilding but he’s got a terrible structure. Tiny arms, puffy head, bigger midsection etc. all quite typical for HGH use. That never looks good.

Word on the streets is: easier acces to steroids in Florida.

There was this guy Rich Piana that supplied literally anyone in the scene. He lived in Florida and some other guy took over “business” when Rich died.

Not surprisingly Rich and Biebel share some of the same entourage these days …

Weird to see someone evolve into a major meathead.

How did he post all old skateclips again? Stamped from when he posted them?
[close]
I know someone who was a great skater and was flow, and even on an international team for an established brand. Once he fucked up his knee and couldn't skate at the same level, he took all the passion and hard-work he had for skating and channeled it into fitness. I don't find what Dompierre and Biebel became "that shocking." To get as good as they were at skating they were likely hyper-focused and dedicated, once skating slowed down for them they channeled that into something else.
[close]

one activity is about fun
the other one is about looking like a pitbull
quite shocking

biebel was a meathead from the get go anyway

If you think the body builders aren’t having fun you’re trippin. Picking up a new hobby can feel a lot like skating, especially if that hobby involves progression which is what bodybuilding is all about. Shit to this day every new trip on my motorcycle feels like learning a new trick. 
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”