Author Topic: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit  (Read 52178 times)

JimGeko

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
Re: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit
« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2021, 12:29:12 AM »
Is there any Boston or Colosseum skaters who have known JR since he was a kid in here?
Did he show signs of acting like this when he was younger? He seemed a bit annoying in the PJLWHL video but who would have guessed he would be an autotune rapper on the longest mental breakdown known to man?
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit
« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2021, 01:30:18 AM »
Is there any Boston or Colosseum skaters who have known JR since he was a kid in here?
Did he show signs of acting like this when he was younger? He seemed a bit annoying in the PJLWHL video but who would have guessed he would be an autotune rapper on the longest mental breakdown known to man?
I mentioned this on the other page, but after seeing his latest clips I’ve finally come to the conclusion that he has some sort of learning disability and/ or is defs on the spectrum. Makes a lot more sense if you look at him in that light I reckon…(and would probably account for his above average skateboarding abilities earlier on in his career)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:42:54 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #242 on: September 21, 2021, 05:05:14 AM »
i lived in boston in 2001 and would see him at copley from time to time and he was a spaz that would snake the shit out of everyone but i don't think anyone could've predicted the present level of delusion

IpathCats

« Reply #243 on: September 21, 2021, 07:12:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I mentioned this on the other page, but after seeing his latest clips I’ve finally come to the conclusion that he has some sort of learning disability and/ or is defs on the spectrum. Makes a lot more sense if you look at him in that light I reckon…(and would probably account for his above average skateboarding abilities earlier on in his career)

Not to minimize mental health issues, but this seems more like a case of too much fame/recognition/money at a young age, and then drug and alcohol abuse afterwards which led us to this current state of his lunacy. 

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #244 on: September 21, 2021, 01:07:06 PM »
Does JR come from a super rich family or something? Like I can't imagine he made enough during his skate career to still be funding this shit. Nor can I believe that he's making enough money from his music to keep making more.

He sells weed, it's about all he talks about beside girls. A major loser of the highest order if you ask me.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #245 on: September 21, 2021, 01:50:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Does JR come from a super rich family or something? Like I can't imagine he made enough during his skate career to still be funding this shit. Nor can I believe that he's making enough money from his music to keep making more.
[close]

He sells weed, it's about all he talks about beside girls. A major loser of the highest order if you ask me.

I was wondering about that after the video on the previous page.

How does one make money selling weed in a state that has had recreational marijuana for 5 years?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #246 on: September 21, 2021, 02:14:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How does one make money selling weed in a state that has had recreational marijuana for 5 years?
We smoke a lot of weed here. Also many smokers who weren't afraid to get a card and and go to a shop before legalization are a little put off by corpotech's attempts to take over the weed market the way they've taken over almost every other market that wasn't girded against disruption. Little shops move BIG numbers. Finally, you have to be 21 to buy from a shop, thus creating a new lane for those looking to move weight.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
big texas cummer

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #248 on: September 21, 2021, 05:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
We smoke a lot of weed here. Also many smokers who weren't afraid to get a card and and go to a shop before legalization are a little put off by corpotech's attempts to take over the weed market the way they've taken over almost every other market that wasn't girded against disruption. Little shops move BIG numbers. Finally, you have to be 21 to buy from a shop, thus creating a new lane for those looking to move weight.
I have friends that still grow and sell black market style. Their clients consist of doctors, lawyers, real estate agents and construction contractors.  People that never want to be seen in or around dispensaries, people that actively employ others that are drug tested.  My friends don’t look or act like Jeremy

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1603
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #249 on: September 21, 2021, 05:46:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The first thing I thought about when I saw this picture is how difficult it would be to wash that garment.  Every time it comes out of the washer it would be like putting a tent together without instructions or folding a map.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2021, 12:12:52 PM »

I know Mike Fork was part of colosseum and is from Boston. Not sure if he still posts here though 😢