Author Topic: What's the hype with kratom?  (Read 3038 times)

switchnolliecuffedjeans

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -23
  • Dude, what size board Is that
What's the hype with kratom?
« on: April 05, 2019, 05:19:46 AM »
So much kratom talk on here what's up with it, benefits, flaws, just curious.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
Re: What's the hype with kratom?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 06:06:21 AM »
So much kratom talk on here what's up with it, benefits, flaws, just curious.

Its a natural herb used for constipation and abnormally large shits for which no commode in the states can handle.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 06:21:49 AM »
Beats me. Did it twice in like 2008, did not do shit for me. Then again I had a solid opiate problem.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 06:42:25 AM »
It works for some people and doesn’t work for some people.
It got me off my pain pill habit but I’m def addicted now.
I’ve been taking it everyday for almost 2 years.
It’s pain killing and energy properties are incredible.

I’ve never worked harder in my life before I found kratom.
But if I were to not take it, I will get bad diarrhea and feel some anxiety/kinda shitty.
It does have potential for abuse.

If you use it respectfully, you can keep it In check;
I take about 40 grams a day and I also take lots of fiber supplements because you can shit a butcher knife if you aren’t prepared.
40 grams a day is very high use.
If you take the capsule form, you’re way less likely to get correct results.
The point of it is not to get you high. It makes you just feel great.
I have customers who were long term heroin and alcohol abusers and their lives have completely turned around.
Withdrawals aren’t nearly as bad as heroin and other major drugs but it will still be very unpleasant when you’re a long time user.
Do I think it can be better option that hard opioid prescription pills? Yes but I’m not a doctor.
I’m just a street pharmacist.
It can get people off most major addictions.

It can also give you a huge competitive edge when it comes to any kind of competition.
There’s nothing in it that will show up in a drug test either.
Ive helped to change lives and I’m proud of that but of course I’m still really just a sketchy low level drug dealer/user.

I truly can go on and on about kratom.
I have a solid number of people from slap who buy from me, it’s their choice if they want to chime in thought.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:52:44 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 07:04:57 AM »
Benefits: confidence, helps social anxiety, some strains help you relax and unwind/sleep, super pain killing, energy production, significant motivation. Wakes you up fast. You never yawn during the day. Can be a huge help with quitting major drug/pill addictions.

Flaws: constipation, potential for abuse; potential for withdrawals that can be slightly worse than quitting cigarettes.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:09:57 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

KRKD1

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 07:50:56 AM »
I dont really notice much of a therapeutic effect physically but when I have to get clean of substance and am feelings the effects of withdrawals they defiantly take the edge off. Makes shit tolerable. Takes the anxiety away and cold sweat nd shit. Depends on the strain though.

Cause kratom can be both and upper and downer persay. Some strains van help with sleep while others will have you booming like you just took two 5 hours back 2 back or a bump of somethin. Get addictive quick if you ain't smart about it though. Also they can be a bitch to get down. Atleast the capsules at my head shop are. And the shit smells awful.

switchnolliecuffedjeans

• Rep: -23
  • Dude, what size board Is that
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 11:32:02 AM »
So it's like a natural Suboxone?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 12:08:12 PM »

Much, much weaker.

Joclo

• Just wiggin out
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Much, much weaker.

Its weaker, but I have used it to jump off subs in the past and it worked. I think a lot of people could use it to get away from the bupe if they really tried. Certainly worth it.

If you're working with a big tolerance I doubt you'll find any benefit. I certainly didn't when I was going hard.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 02:57:21 PM »
it shrinks your dick while you're on it too.
i oscillate wildly between kratom and suboxin. if anyone's hooked on Johnes's kratom, i'll sell you subs to come off of it and vice versa.
one day i'd like to be clear of it all since i overdo everything.
once i tried it while dopesick and it didn't help but get rid of a habit and you'll feel energy and happiness.
Johnes is doing god's work if you think about it.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 03:19:46 PM »
it shrinks your dick while you're on it too.
i oscillate wildly between kratom and suboxin. if anyone's hooked on Johnes's kratom, i'll sell you subs to come off of it and vice versa.
one day i'd like to be clear of it all since i overdo everything.
once i tried it while dopesick and it didn't help but get rid of a habit and you'll feel energy and happiness.
Johnes is doing god's work if you think about it.
I actually have been wondering if I got a hold of some good pain pills, if I could use that ad a tolerance break from kratom lol.
But tramadol and hydrocodone were what I took the most, not anything too heavy like subs or oxy.

Never noticed dick shrinking but it sometimes makes me just not feel like having sex, even when I’m all happy
On it.
Man I used to get so horny when I’d take 6-10 tramadols, that was the fucking best, for me and my wife lol.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:21:29 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 03:32:15 PM »
I was intrigued by kratom.

I love cannabis, psilocybin,  ayahuasca etc

I tried to get Jones to send me samples so I knew what strains I'd prefer, but he never sent any(which is cool because I didnt offer to pay, gotta respect a man's hustle)

Anyhow I got some red vein from a friend and for a guy that doesnt like opiates, I really like kratom. Its couples very well with cbd too.

I take it easy though. Relatively low dose and I dont use it everyday.

Would highly recommend for anyone who wants to quit smoking. If I use kratom(5-10g) and 25mg cbd, I have zero urge to clean. I sleep well and reduced pain in my leg, but I'm pretty savage with energy.

I'd say, at least for me, energy wise it's like modinafil. I just go go go and im not even stressed or moody. I just get stuff done

Hook up sample Johnes and steer me in the right direction,  I'll grab plenty of kilos from ya later to help all the opiate heads in my community too(lotsa people trying to get of subs)
Gentleman ninja warlock

doublesteveburger

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 04:51:13 PM »
I’m a couple months sober thanks to this stuff but also had to mellow out in it too cause I found myself experiencing a shortness of breath and congestion.

I’ll take a small dosage every morning to keep the dark thoughts at bay. I also found that I’m not anxious when I don’t have it as of late which is nice.

If anyone wants to kick a habit and is curious - Johnes is a solid dude and comes through with great information.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 09:19:59 PM by doublesteveburger »

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 04:58:40 PM »
Kratom is pretty awesome. it's euphoric, energizing when you need it to be, and relaxing when you need it to be. It's kind of like opiates-lite, and definitely addictive. That being said, if you have strong will-power it's easy to quit. I hit that point where it wasn't doing much good for me anymore and decided to quit. I had a couple slightly rough days at work and then it was fine, which isn't going to be the case if you try to quit oxys.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2019, 04:31:23 AM »
I bought a small bag online after reading about it on here awhile back. When I took the recommended doses it didn't do much for me so I thought I should take more, and that was a weird experience. I was hot, sweaty, and I just had the worst headache so I figured it just wasn't for me. I'm also diabetic and it kind of fucked me up there too with my blood sugar drastically going from high to low.

I gave the bag to a friend and he loves it though. If you're going to try it definitely know what you're doing first, which I guess is safe to say about all pharmaceuticals.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2019, 05:57:33 AM »

I tried to get Jones to send me samples so I knew what strains I'd prefer, but he never sent any(which is cool because I didnt offer to pay, gotta respect a man's hustle)

Anyhow I got some red vein from a friend and for a guy that doesnt like opiates, I really like kratom. Its couples very well with cbd too.

Would highly recommend for anyone who wants to quit smoking. If I use kratom(5-10g) and 25mg cbd, I have zero urge to clean. I sleep well and reduced pain in my leg, but I'm pretty savage with energy.

I'd say, at least for me, energy wise it's like modinafil. I just go go go and im not even stressed or moody. I just get stuff done

Hook up sample Johnes and steer me in the right direction,  I'll grab plenty of kilos from ya later to help all the opiate heads in my community too(lotsa people trying to get of subs)
I’m just not down with the hassle of shipping to Canada :(
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 06:01:56 AM »
I bought a small bag online after reading about it on here awhile back. When I took the recommended doses it didn't do much for me so I thought I should take more, and that was a weird experience. I was hot, sweaty, and I just had the worst headache so I figured it just wasn't for me. I'm also diabetic and it kind of fucked me up there too with my blood sugar drastically going from high to low.

I gave the bag to a friend and he loves it though. If you're going to try it definitely know what you're doing first, which I guess is safe to say about all pharmaceuticals.
That is the classic overdose experience. You probably had wobble eyes also.
It’s only happened to me 3 times ever where I got all those symptoms from taking too much at a time.
First time you took too little, second time you took too much.
That’s one of the things that turns a lot of people away from kratom, they take too much and get that worst case scenario and never want to try again.
But if it’s not for, it’s not for you.

Tolerance builds pretty fast so it’s a good idea to take days off too.
People who can take it only 2-3 times a day are doing it right.
I take a little every 2-3 hours.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 07:08:07 AM »
Johnes-dawg, have you ever tried Agmatine? I bought some on a whim after hearing good things... not only does it potentiate kratom, but it's somehow done amazing wonders for my depression and anxiety! Take roughly 1 gram of it on an empty stomach, and then have some kratom about 20 mins after. Will rock your world, and help you take less. I would imagine it's also a good aid if one were to quit kratom! I've been taking kratom pretty much daily since November 2014. It's miraculous, but also definitely addictive. I wake up SO much more tired than before I started taking it... but once I have some, or some coffee, I am awake and kicking ass.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 10:43:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I’m just not down with the hassle of shipping to Canada :(

Have you tried? Since legalization in ontario it's been awesome, nothing gets seized it just goes right through like fuck all lol.

One thing I love about canada.

I'd imagine your more concerned about shipping costs though?

I hooked up a buncha seeds and product for friends in the US and it fuckin killed me financially for like a month. Each pack cost 25-30 bucks just to ship and I had already committed to like 80 people lol. Live and learn
Gentleman ninja warlock

Joclo

• Just wiggin out
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 01:22:31 PM »
Johnes-dawg, have you ever tried Agmatine? I bought some on a whim after hearing good things... not only does it potentiate kratom, but it's somehow done amazing wonders for my depression and anxiety! Take roughly 1 gram of it on an empty stomach, and then have some kratom about 20 mins after. Will rock your world, and help you take less. I would imagine it's also a good aid if one were to quit kratom! I've been taking kratom pretty much daily since November 2014. It's miraculous, but also definitely addictive. I wake up SO much more tired than before I started taking it... but once I have some, or some coffee, I am awake and kicking ass.

I've heard about agmatine but havent gotten around to buying any. Definitely gonna give this a shot as my tolerance is kinda high right now.

I credit kratom with getting me off the scag and pills. Its the only reason I didnt relapse a few months into my sobriety. Theres a lot of good that comes from this plant and I hope they dont try some bullshit ban.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2019, 02:39:19 PM »
You got Hulu? I suggest watching Hamilton's Pharmacopeia episode on Kratom, it's a pretty good run down on the whole deal.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1613
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 03:11:58 PM »
It is okay. Can take the edge off.  I refuse to do anything other than capsule though.  If I take 5 grams that is a lot of pills.  Make sure you do it on a full stomach.  When I do it on an empty stomach I feel gross.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

flodginwitacamel

• Rep: 0
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 03:56:25 PM »
50 grams is ridiculous cupcake. Withdrawal gives you rls, muscle pain, diarrhea. Not as bad as other stuff but it aint no quitting cigarettes. Cold turky that 50 grams you'll be feelin like a 20mg oxy withdrawal. Sugarcoating salesman.

I take bout 5 grams a day seperated in two doses, best benefits without muddying my thoughts. I took it to 40 grams a day but it was fucking pointless. Was just chasing the initial feeling and keeping it in my system.

Now I could get a better feeling with 3 grams.

Cleanse yo system johnes.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2019, 04:00:43 PM »
50 grams is ridiculous cupcake. Withdrawal gives you rls, muscle pain, diarrhea. Not as bad as other stuff but it aint no quitting cigarettes. Cold turky that 50 grams you'll be feelin like a 20mg oxy withdrawal. Sugarcoating salesman.

I take bout 5 grams a day seperated in two doses, best benefits without muddying my thoughts. I took it to 40 grams a day but it was fucking pointless. Was just chasing the initial feeling and keeping it in my system.

Bawtawd, whatcha think about liver damage?
there was something on reddit about it but i do believe it was traced back to a specific bad batch not kratom itself. figure you know about all that stuff. surprised old man epic doesnt', for all his neuro science of getting fucked up he hasn't coughed up $30 or however many loonies for a pouch.

flodginwitacamel

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2019, 04:10:56 PM »
I dunno about liver damage, all I know is I cant really piss on that shit, so I dunno. I think the health benifits of the plant matter (antioxidants, mothafuckin electrolytes or whatever) would outweigh any possible liver damage though. I havent gotten sick once since I started taking it years ago. Not drug sick but like normal sick like colds.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 04:12:41 PM by flodginwitacamel »

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2019, 09:25:12 PM »
I've had labs done and all liver enzymes were perfectly fine.

Not saying it couldnt be an issue with long term or huge doses however.

But at 5g daily it has not elevated any liver enzymes at all

Gentleman ninja warlock

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2019, 09:33:41 PM »

did lol
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2019, 08:11:00 AM »

I’ve been slowly lowering my use over the last couple weeks trying to bring it down as much as I can.
My comment about it being a little worse than nicotine withdrawal, that’s more of for responsible user.

I am def not a responsible user so I know my withdrawals would def be worse than that.

One time in the last year, my wife and I were on vacation and we slept until 1 pm.
I had not slept that late since I started taking Krstom and I usually get up and take my first dose of kratom at 6/7 am. 8/9 am at the latest if I don’t have work.

That day we went to some cavern tours and I got anxiety and diarrhea but luckily we didn’t go deep enough into the cave to the point of no return.
I had to get out of that cavern and I’ve never had a problem with closed places like that.

That was the worst withdrawal day for me.
It wasnt terrible and I’ve had worse anxiety attacks before finding kratom.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2019, 08:13:28 AM »
Sounds more like a panic attack than anxiety
Gentleman ninja warlock

flodginwitacamel

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2019, 08:49:57 AM »
Yeah dude just taper is all, I just dont wanna see you stuck on that high a dose, cause I love u bro.

What I do is cold turkey untill its unbearable and then take a low as possible dose to get outta withdrawal, Rinse n repeat. Quick tapering with some pain. If you got a week off you can lower it alot that way.

Or take huge benzo doses for a few days and you wont even notice the withdrawal.