Author Topic: Robert Neal calling out Zion and Pedro Delfino for spreading the Rona  (Read 14493 times)

pbj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
Re: Robert Neal calling out Zion and Pedro Delfino for spreading the Rona
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2020, 12:36:52 AM »
assuming he went to a house party or a gathering of some sort, Wtf did he expect.

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 01:15:50 AM »
goof

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2020, 04:49:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Are there same day tests now? Is this legit?
[close]

Someone told me in Houston there's testing centers with a 15 minute return.
[close]

The main issue with test time is lab access for results. If you don’t have to send it off you can easily do same day. Local hospitals have 2 hour tests if you’re an inpatient.
I work for the VA, so I figure they’d have the best tests. My patients are generally waiting 3-4 days for results. Early on it was about a week. I had several patients die before their results got back.

Our family went to Disney World in late February. It was packed as could be, Chinese tourists everywhere. Early March, my brother-in-law got pneumonia, my 6yo daughter collapsed multiple times, I could barely move and had a fever. None of us got tested for Covid. Fortunately, my supervisor encouraged me to avoid any patient contact since this time.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 05:21:37 AM »
God is good
To me only and not the thousands of others who tested positive .
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2020, 05:36:55 AM »
Damn, skateboarders look soft these days
support your local ramp-tramp

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2020, 05:50:04 AM »
Remember that time Pedro delfino and Zion dragged this guy to a party against his will and forced him to congregate with other people who could potentially be infected? Yeah me either what a clown

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2020, 05:51:02 AM »
Robert "swaggy" neal

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2020, 05:55:25 AM »
The concussions

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2020, 06:02:35 AM »
Nun of y'all are real homies

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2020, 06:04:58 AM »
Wait if the test comes back positive he’s gonna fight them? Lol great idea. No idea who this kid is but he’s about to get blackballed

The fact you guys don't know who Robert Neal is but can tell me the shoe size of Rick Howard or what day Koston left so and so company is mind boggling.

Robert is a boss, (unlike that Kader clown and his so called 'boss' who hypes him)..

thebacker

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2020, 06:06:31 AM »
someone please follow that account

busch

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2020, 06:10:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Wait if the test comes back positive he’s gonna fight them? Lol great idea. No idea who this kid is but he’s about to get blackballed
[close]
The fact you guys don't know who Robert Neal is but can tell me the shoe size of Rick Howard or what day Koston left so and so company is mind boggling.

Robert is a boss, (unlike that Kader clown and his so called 'boss' who hypes him)..

You see the difference here is that I care about Rick Howard’s skateboarding and I do not care about Robert meal’s skateboarding.

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2020, 06:19:06 AM »
Is it fake to stop using the n word when you get to the doctors office?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2020, 06:20:53 AM »
Expand Quote
I assuming he went to a house party or a gathering of some sort. Wtf did he expect. He’s also moaning like it’s going to do something to him other than a possible low grade fever and loss in smell/taste.
[close]

Yeah, as we all know, 0 deaths have occurred because of the coronavirus...
You joke but these people believe it’s all being faked. The entire world is faking it for reasons they can’t quite explain. Also the entire world is pretending it’s round. It’s all a conspiracy

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2020, 06:23:42 AM »
Social media is so fucking weird. Why didn’t he just call them directly and cuss em out or something. They probably would have just apologized and then they would all move on. This is not worthy of public scrutiny and certainly not “cancellation.” I’m glad society is moving to a place of higher standards and accountability but I really hope what we are living in now - a phase of extreme and needless calling out - goes away. This shit is so embarrassing.

From what I gather everyone at that party decided to party during a pandemic. I guess there should have been waivers signed? What good does snitching to the public mob do? Obviously don’t go to a party if you have caronavorus. But also don’t go to a party during a pandemic unless you are prepared to get corona without embarking on a crusade against your friends.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:26:26 AM by cricketclub »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2020, 06:37:50 AM »
didn't watch the video but Mr Neal is spittin facts how the fuck niggas gon not tell niggas when they know niggas is up to some fuck shit sheeeesh

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2020, 06:55:39 AM »
Is it fake to stop using the n word when you get to the doctors office?

No he's just like other white people using it in the car singing along to their favorite DMX song.

captaindoody

• Rep: -73
  • A turd for you
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2020, 06:55:46 AM »
This is EXACTLY like the johan situation
Except this time I have no sympathy for the victim
Don’t go to parties and stay six feet away from me if we skating at the same spot you fucking kook

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2020, 07:06:10 AM »
Social media is so fucking weird. Why didn’t he just call them directly and cuss em out or something. They probably would have just apologized and then they would all move on. This is not worthy of public scrutiny and certainly not “cancellation.” I’m glad society is moving to a place of higher standards and accountability but I really hope what we are living in now - a phase of extreme and needless calling out - goes away. This shit is so embarrassing.

From what I gather everyone at that party decided to party during a pandemic. I guess there should have been waivers signed? What good does snitching to the public mob do? Obviously don’t go to a party if you have caronavorus. But also don’t go to a party during a pandemic unless you are prepared to get corona without embarking on a crusade against your friends.

/thread

Complements4U

• Rep: 397

mareo

• Rep: -342
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2020, 07:21:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You see the difference here is that I care about Rick Howard’s skateboarding and I do not care about Robert meal’s skateboarding.

No, the difference is that Rick Howard hasn't touched a board in ages and Robert Neal is a better skater skill-wise whether you like it or not.

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2020, 07:24:17 AM »
Peak 2020 right here.

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2020, 07:39:10 AM »
Peak 2020 right here.
Better wait till the not real homies answer the accusations

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2020, 07:45:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

No, the difference is that Rick Howard hasn't touched a board in ages and Robert Neal is a better skater skill-wise whether you like it or not.
Whether you like it or not, it’s okay for people to not care about every pro(good or great) skater.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

busch

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2020, 07:51:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

20 year old kid skates more than a dude in his late 40s. You don’t say....

Hombreezy

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2020, 08:35:11 AM »
proskateboardingnews, do we know who runs this, what a stupid fucking name
Probably John hill or one of the revive dudes

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2020, 09:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
assuming he went to a house party or a gathering of some sort, Wtf did he expect.
[close]

Isn’t this the same as using protection during sex?  You know the risks, but choose to ignore them.  Fuck wrongful indignation should be the sentiment.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2020, 09:00:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i don’t know any of that stuff

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2020, 09:08:47 AM »

hes probably blowing them up to A) let other people know whats up with those two since they are not talking and B) make people think twice about not disclosing. i would be ripshit if i found out people that i knew were walking around spreading the modern plague.  I am not going to house parties but since we are on the cusp of phase three, i am skating with friends, using my office, and training with trusted sparring partners. if i found out that someone was knowingly walking around with carona or associating with people who had carona and then hanging out with me... me blasting them on insta would be the least of their problems.

This is EXACTLY like the johan situation
Except this time I have no sympathy for the victim
Don’t go to parties and stay six feet away from me if we skating at the same spot you fucking kook

this is nothing like the johan situation.  at least with the herp you can take an antiviral clear that shit up and not have to worry about killing everyone over the age 65. i've never gotten the herp and i assume it sucks, but 3/4s of the of the UK has been fucking around with it for generations and they seem to be doing just fine.  Hofstra University has its own strain and was still operating.  spreading an acute fatal respiratory virus that transmits in the air and has long term dramatic side effects is NOTHING like passing the herp.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

waffle

• Rep: 126
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2020, 09:35:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Are there same day tests now? Is this legit?
[close]

Someone told me in Houston there's testing centers with a 15 minute return.
[close]

The main issue with test time is lab access for results. If you don’t have to send it off you can easily do same day. Local hospitals have 2 hour tests if you’re an inpatient.
[close]
I work for the VA, so I figure they’d have the best tests. My patients are generally waiting 3-4 days for results. Early on it was about a week. I had several patients die before their results got back.

Our family went to Disney World in late February. It was packed as could be, Chinese tourists everywhere. Early March, my brother-in-law got pneumonia, my 6yo daughter collapsed multiple times, I could barely move and had a fever. None of us got tested for Covid. Fortunately, my supervisor encouraged me to avoid any patient contact since this time.

That’s unfortunate. 3-4 days isn’t terrible, for outpatient visits, tests usually take 7-10 here (Seattle).

I got strep throat two weeks ago and had to go to the hospital (an abscess started developing in my throat). They gave me a nostril test and had results in 3 hours.

But to be fair, Seattle likely has quicker times than most of the country, as we have UW Medicine which has lead the way in domestic testing on multiple fronts.