Author Topic: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck  (Read 128839 times)

Garnet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -87
Re: Stevie Williams beefing with Weck
« Reply #840 on: June 08, 2020, 01:04:26 PM »
Man I’m a big fan of Stv, but why did he wait til now? With the blatant racists rightfully getting called out and cancelled within skateboarding right now, it feels a lil distasteful to tack Weck onto that list

weck tried to troll stevie who is clearly a master tier troll i respect the angle stevie is taking here weck should have said worse shit to him initially cuz hes paying the full price now #DGK #StevieForever #FuckWeckingbald

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #841 on: June 08, 2020, 01:06:06 PM »
Never noticed the racist comment that Weck was denying. Just saw that and can definitely agree that wasn't him.

Regardless this guy's a piece of shit. And now that things are catching up to him he doesn't want any accountability.

Weck threw the first punch - Sure Stevie's going a bit off the deep end but Weck has definitely been asking for it. I feel no sympathy for him at all.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:08:15 PM by Seadramon »

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #842 on: June 08, 2020, 01:06:16 PM »
I mean she do kinda look like a crack head and I’ve personally heard call Stevie himself call someone else’s ma a crackhead at a chocolate demo years ago so I don’t know that’s really pushing it justify everyone’s cognitive dissonance on here

LOL
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #843 on: June 08, 2020, 01:07:22 PM »
the energy this guy put in to fucking with people it was bound to come back

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #844 on: June 08, 2020, 01:08:41 PM »

Who cares and watch this

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #845 on: June 08, 2020, 01:14:18 PM »
Im not surprised.

Im tagged Weck in a Stevie post days ago and him went straight in my DM talking shit on me.

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #846 on: June 08, 2020, 02:12:50 PM »
Let's say he didn't say it and Stevie is trolling him.. It's funny that Week thinks he can draw the line of when trolling has gone to far and what is and is not acceptable trolling.

Dude went after Kerry Getz and his family as well when Kerry is taking care of nieces and nephews as well who he's taken in as his own.

Not only that but then made it look like Kerry is a snitch and got him arrested.... It's not racism but being a snitch is shitty thing to be labeled as at and a hard tag to shake... not right if not true... I have a hard time feeling bad for Weck here.

Garnet

« Reply #847 on: June 08, 2020, 02:18:07 PM »
Let's say he didn't say it and Stevie is trolling him.. It's funny that Week thinks he can draw the line of when trolling has gone to far and what is and is not acceptable trolling.

Dude went after Kerry Getz and his family as well when Kerry is taking care of nieces and nephews as well who he's taken in as his own.

Not only that but then made it look like Kerry is a snitch and got him arrested.... It's not racism but being a snitch is shitty thing to be labeled as at and a hard tag to shake... not right if not true... I have a hard time feeling bad for Weck here.

yeah i agree with this its like if i get shot outside my house for saying fuck max b I won't be lying there on the pavement tweeting on instagram im gonna be like damn i deserved this

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #848 on: June 08, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »
i don't believe that to be Weck that left that comment.

that comment that was left by that user was from when those two were going ballistic at each other and people were coming out of the woodwork to defend both sides.  Weck's apology to him could have very well been for that DM he said, and not regarding that comment from that account.

Stevie just baselessly claimed that's Weck behind that account.  it could be and it could not be - we don't know.

and whether it is or not -
it should be terrifying to all of you that Stevie made that claim and everyone just ate it right up instantly without questioning it one bit.

fucking, joy

• Rep: 13
« Reply #849 on: June 08, 2020, 02:20:38 PM »
this is skate instagram’s equivalent of suge knight holding vanilla ice over the edge of a balcony and I love it.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #850 on: June 08, 2020, 02:23:07 PM »

that comment that was left by that user was from when those two were going ballistic at each other and people were coming out of the woodwork to defend both sides.  Weck's apology to him could have very well been for that DM he said, and not regarding that comment from that account.

Stevie just baselessly claimed that's Weck behind that account.  it could be and it could not be - we don't know.

it should be terrifying to all of you that Stevie made that claim and everyone just ate it right up instantly without questioning it one bit.

easily the most intelligent thing said in this thread

Garnet

« Reply #851 on: June 08, 2020, 02:24:10 PM »

Stevie made Weck his bitch

Bobby Lashley

« Reply #852 on: June 08, 2020, 02:26:36 PM »
Weck wouldn’t be on the radar if he didn’t call out supreme. Stevie got him in the sights because he made a ‘yo momma’ joke. Tf outta here teebee

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #853 on: June 08, 2020, 02:28:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

seanzy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #854 on: June 08, 2020, 02:41:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #855 on: June 08, 2020, 02:52:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #856 on: June 08, 2020, 02:52:51 PM »
Its weird Weck has an apology but then the stories are all
"i'm not goin back n forth but Stevie threatened my family, dm'd me my mom's address, said a buncha racist shit to me."
wtf is this tattle-tale shit ? Neither dude did anything but some grievance bargaining

TONYMONTANA

• Rep: -42
« Reply #857 on: June 08, 2020, 02:54:06 PM »
stevie you forced a apology out of him you happy now fuckin guy does that mean those mannys werent busted too

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #858 on: June 08, 2020, 02:57:25 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is the kind of shit you sign up for when you're a social media skateboard-comedian-shit stirrer or what ever strange niche this guy has carved out for himself. Can't be certain, but I reckon no rules apply in this unknown territory, Stevie seems to have sussed that out.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 02:59:40 PM by GuessAgain? »

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #859 on: June 08, 2020, 03:00:30 PM »
 You guys might want to think about this a lil further.

Here's a guy like Joel saying all sorts of shit about Stevie, and then starts saying shit about sliding into DMs and she's looking like a crackhead. Then Stevie see's this fake account, directly saying some racist shit to Stevie's mom. I personally don't blame him for assuming it could have been Joel.  Weck influenced this kind of behavior from other people when he was at his peak of trolling Stevie.

Also, I feel sorry for SaltyLame. Hope you come around man. An apology is an acknowledgement of wrong doing, not a binding contract to wash someone else's feet.

The chillest1

TONYMONTANA

« Reply #860 on: June 08, 2020, 03:02:48 PM »

Here's a guy like Joel saying all sorts of shit about Stevie, and then starts saying shit about sliding into DMs and she's looking like a crackhead. Then Stevie see's this fake account, directly saying some racist shit to Stevie's mom. I personally don't blame him for assuming it could have been Joel.  Weck influenced this kind of behavior from other people when he was at his peak of trolling Stevie.

Also, I feel sorry for SaltyLame. Hope you come around man. An apology is an acknowledgement of wrong doing, not a binding contract to wash someone else's feet.

youre right but it still wasnt him just ignore salty hes a gimp

TONYMONTANA.

• Rep: -43
« Reply #861 on: June 08, 2020, 03:05:38 PM »
Its weird Weck has an apology but then the stories are all
"i'm not goin back n forth but Stevie threatened my family, dm'd me my mom's address, said a buncha racist shit to me."
wtf is this tattle-tale shit ? Neither dude did anything but some grievance bargaining

Fuck you halfwit cunt how to daddy son hold my cigs doggy

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #862 on: June 08, 2020, 03:15:24 PM »
Not sure what's going on, but people still get mad at yo mama jokes? Come on now.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #863 on: June 08, 2020, 03:15:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

easily the most intelligent thing said in this thread

And that's why I have such a problem with it. 0 facts to back it up and people not even relevant to skateboarding or even know who weck is are instantly swallowing the shit. Crazy.

Garnet

« Reply #864 on: June 08, 2020, 03:16:53 PM »

my theory is stevie was the fake weck account and talked the shit to himself to get back at weck for busting his mannies

pretty fuckin smart if you ask me

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #865 on: June 08, 2020, 03:17:01 PM »
For those just tuning in, the tl/dr version of this is that Weck went for an epic troll on Stevie, Stevie got seriously mad and things got out of control.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #866 on: June 08, 2020, 03:19:35 PM »
Stevie took Weck's trolling way too seriously from the get go. Obviously Weck is the bad guy whenever he is intentionally trolling someone to get a rise. Weck also knows that comes with the territory.

Stevie looked like a fool when Weck went after him only because of how serious he took it. Now Stevie is only showing just how far he let it get to him. He honestly could have just shown how Weck went after his mom (with the crackhead comment) when all this started and plenty of people would have called Weck out for it. He didn't though and it seemed like everyone had moved on for the most part.

Stevie using the current world issues to bring up his past beef with someone and try to make him out to be racist is especially fucked to me though. Weck obviously didn't use a fake account to be racist to his mom. He trolls for attention what would that even accomplish?

Stevie used the current events to his advantage in a beef everyone forgot about and then pretty much admitted to doing it according to the DMs he sent Weck. As much of an asshole Weck is that's pretty fucked by Stevie.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 03:21:24 PM by Spaced Cadet »

TONYMONTANA

« Reply #867 on: June 08, 2020, 03:20:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

my theory is stevie was the fake weck account and talked the shit to himself to get back at weck for busting his mannies

pretty fuckin smart if you ask me
we cant be sure but i wouldnt put that past stevie at all

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #868 on: June 08, 2020, 03:23:44 PM »
A few things:

- Stevie kind of won this because he made Weck publicly apologise, probably something Weck really didn't want to do. I knew all along that Weck didn't write that comment but let's be clear he still attacked his mum before which is fucked.

- Calling a black woman is racially charged conscious or subconscious. I just watched the documentary 13th last night and there's a part in it on how crack was the 'dirty' black drug and coke was the sophisticated white drug.

- Let's stop saying Stevie is race baiting as Weck did attack his mum in that way even if Weck didn't post the other fake comment.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 03:34:09 PM by disintegration »

Garnet

« Reply #869 on: June 08, 2020, 03:27:44 PM »
A few things:

- Stevie kind of one this because he made Weck publicly apologise, probably something Weck really didn't want to do.

This is where it kinda gets iffy my theory is that Weck was jealous of the Kyle Walker apologize video and wanted to do one too