Author Topic: Danny Way, closet homosexual?  (Read 10684 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Danny Way, closet homosexual?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 06:43:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.  This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.  Worse than dumb.  It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.  Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
Now, i don't believe in conspiracy theories, but i remember that the USA did give weapons to al-qaeda to fight the soviets in the late 1980s when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. It isn't training per se, but close enough.
No, they did train Bin Laden, its not a conspiracy theory at all. There is film footage of him checking out weapons the CIA is giving him that is pretty widely available. The inside job thing is a conspiracy theory, the fact that we trained Bin Laden was something we were proud of until the Kuwait war when he turned against us. They even dedicated one of the Rambo movies to the Mujaheddin (who would later become Al Qaeda).
And I'm pretty sure a while back somebody posted an article that made it clear that at the very least, that gay dude died for hitting on Danny Way. Whether Way struck a blow or not may be up in the air though.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

victor333

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 06:45:48 PM »

Sparks will fly, lives will be changed, and hearts will be broken in this moving film.

The Love Triangle

coming soon to a theater near you

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 06:56:38 PM »
this message board repeats itself.

yuh

Skate Edge

• Rep: -36
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 06:58:38 PM »
Me 15 year old skate rat confused about sexuality.  Danny Way hero.  No talk bad about Danny Way.  He not gay.  Waaaaaah!

Me talk like caveman/Jar Jar Binks for no reason. 

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.  This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.  Worse than dumb.  It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.  Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
Now, i don't believe in conspiracy theories, but i remember that the USA did give weapons to al-qaeda to fight the soviets in the late 1980s when the USSR invaded Afghanistan. It isn't training per se, but close enough.
[close]
No, they did train Bin Laden, its not a conspiracy theory at all. There is film footage of him checking out weapons the CIA is giving him that is pretty widely available. The inside job thing is a conspiracy theory, the fact that we trained Bin Laden was something we were proud of until the Kuwait war when he turned against us. They even dedicated one of the Rambo movies to the Mujaheddin (who would later become Al Qaeda).
And I'm pretty sure a while back somebody posted an article that made it clear that at the very least, that gay dude died for hitting on Danny Way. Whether Way struck a blow or not may be up in the air though.
I stand corrected, thank your for the information.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2012, 07:22:18 PM »
yall niggas gay

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »
are you telling me that danny way murdered his gay lover to keep him quiet??

thebarracks

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2012, 07:48:41 PM »
If true then danny way is giving way to gays in skateboarding.. Although im sure not all gays like things super big like danny

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2012, 07:51:53 PM »
Oooo... this makes me so angry I'm going to bump it back to the top for more people to see.

So are you saying he killed a gay man so nobody would guess that he himself was gay? Ted Haggerd shit to a whole new level.

jerrys_kids

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012, 08:01:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Don't post this regular shit about D-Way. Dude has a wife and kids and is one of the best skaters of all time.
[close]
You're right! His family is most likely lurking(if not trolling) the SLAP message boards right now!

You better hope not, if Danny finds out about this he'll kill you... literally.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2012, 08:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote
If he were gay, would he be a top or a bottom?
[close]

Power bottom
No. Danny is most definitely a bear. But if I'm not mistaken a bear can be a power bottom right? I need to rewatch that one episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where this topic was discussed.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Power bottom
[close]
No. Danny is most definitely a bear. But if I'm not mistaken a bear can be a power bottom right? I need to rewatch that one episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where this topic was discussed.

Plan B = PB = Power Bottom

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2012, 11:02:51 PM »
you should?ve posted the whole picture.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2012, 06:44:46 AM »
are you telling me that danny way murdered his gay lover to keep him quiet??

Yes

RaptorKillah

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2012, 07:40:08 AM »
Danny Way better not be gay cause I will kill that fucking faggot if he is.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65239
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2012, 08:25:22 AM »
Obviously there's something wrong with the picture if two dudes sit down together like that.

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 09:20:53 AM »
i sit with my besties like that all the time, i don't get it. they are just sitting and smiling.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 09:36:48 AM »
It is funny how skateboarding initially appeals to people because it goes against what the jocks, squares, etc are doing, yet most skateboarders are such homophobes. It doesn't make sense to me. Can someone please enlighten me why most skateboarders are such fucking homophobes? Who gives a shit...

It really is sad that in this day and age people are still using these slurs to condemn someone. The same shit was going on in the fifties with civil rights. Calling someone a nigger or negro was a similar insult to calling someone gay or a fag now. Danny Way is not gay, but who gives a shit if he was?
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

Hatechild

« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
Danny Way of Plan B?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3341
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 02:31:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Power bottom
[close]
[close]

Plan B = PB = Power Bottom

You were close...in regards to Mr. Way, PB actually stands for Pushy Bottom. World of difference.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012, 04:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
It is funny how skateboarding initially appeals to people because it goes against what the jocks, squares, etc are doing, yet most skateboarders are such homophobes. It doesn't make sense to me. Can someone please enlighten me why most skateboarders are such fucking homophobes? Who gives a shit...

It really is sad that in this day and age people are still using these slurs to condemn someone. The same shit was going on in the fifties with civil rights. Calling someone a nigger or negro was a similar insult to calling someone gay or a fag now. Danny Way is not gay, but who gives a shit if he was?
[close]
Most skaters are open-minded, liberal people.  Like in any subculture, there is always a few bad apples... like the ignoramus who started this thread without having the slightest idea of the full story.

It's funny you call someone stupid, while at the same time you're taking this thread seriously.

Or you are an amazing troll.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2012, 06:03:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

You both need to read more things that are not on the internet.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2012, 08:30:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ad hominem much? Explain the dedication at the end of Rambo then, dickweed.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2012, 08:47:18 PM »

DevMo!

• Rep: 2
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2012, 09:55:44 PM »

Most skaters are open-minded, liberal people.  Like in any subculture, there is always a few bad apples... like the ignoramus who started this thread without having the slightest idea of the full story.

I didn't know you could buy subculture products from Target and K-mart. Maybe back in the pool days and when street skating was in its infancy but to call skateboarding a subculture these days is a fair way off the mark.

Like most subcultures it got thrust into the mainstream for its money making ability due to marketing and products.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2012, 09:57:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Danny Way...just bow down.  This killing a guy cause he was gay shit is ridiculous.  Worse than dumb.  It's as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theories, it's worse than thinking the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's just as dumb as Obama birthers, and Mayan 2012.  Leave it alone. He can't win with you people.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Ad hominem much? Explain the dedication at the end of Rambo then, dickweed.
RAMBO references are always pretty awesome.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:41:48 PM by kook »

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:23 AM »
Even if he does hide dicks in his ass , who cares

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »
I think I can weigh in on this top-bottom debate. His use of "You Can't Bring Me Down" in the DC video was obviously an allusion to his preference for the top. What say you bottom defenders?

holden caulfield

• Rep: -33
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Read Charlie Wilson's War. Like Gipper said, it's not a conspiracy theory at all. It is fact. At least to the extent that the Mujaheddin had direct contact with CIA agents and received weapons and money from them. The very same people who would form Al Qaeda with Usama at the helm.