Author Topic: MTV Video Converter - MTV Converter, AVI to MTV Converter  (Read 1329 times)

angelatess

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
MTV Video Converter - MTV Converter, AVI to MTV Converter
« on: September 21, 2009, 12:36:20 AM »
How to use MTV Video Converter to convert AVI to MTV, MPG, WMV, MPEG, MP4 to MTV?

[url]http://mtvvideoconverter.net/[url]

How can I do if I get a MP3/MP4/MTV player that only supports AMV/MTV video format? Then I say MTV Video Converter is what you need to help you convert AVI, WMV, 3GP, FLV, MKV, MOV, RMVB, VOB, MPG, MP4 to MTV file. So you can enjoy movie in various formats by MP4 player.MTV Video Converter - MTV Converter, AVI to MTV Converter

Just follow the step by step guide:

1. Import your source video files.
      Load video files that you would like to convert to MTV file. Click "Add" button to input your AVI, WMV, MP4, MPG files to MTV converter.

2. Set profile format. Click from "Profile" box to select "MTV - Music Television(*.mtv) as the output format. Click "Settings" button next to the profile box, you can set the Video Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder, Bitrate, Audio Sample Rate, Channel, etc.

3. Change the output folder where you want to save your output MTV file. Click "" icon to set the directory.

4. Advanced settings:
      This MTV Video Converter allows you edit your original video before converting to MTV file. Click "Edit" button to cop video, trim video, or set video effect.

5. Click "Start" button to begin converting AVIto MTV, MPG to MTV.