Author Topic: TYSHAWN  (Read 8504 times)

Johnny Kilroy and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: TYSHAWN
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2024, 10:12:42 AM »
i'm not sure what's more unbelievable the trick or hating on the trick

totallyradical

• Rep: -26
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2024, 10:36:29 AM »
Now do it in front of a moving train.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -287
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2024, 06:42:42 PM »

This.

Also, the thought of a water tower kickflip is both terrifying and arousing.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2024, 10:14:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This.

Also, the thought of a water tower kickflip swithflip isboth terrifying and arousing.

Fixed it. Go for it King Tyshawn.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Shtonk

• Rep: -395
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2024, 10:33:27 PM »
What is this discussion about how gnarly the spot is. If it weren't absolutely fucked wouldn't it be getting sessioned to death? Imagine you're goofy and have a strong fs flip, wouldn't you be booking your ticket to NY tomorrow if it was that easy?

Also, again, can somebody please explain to me why this is an insta clip?!?! Is this gap the milestone where single social media clip posts finally overtake parts in significance? Kinda the way single parts overtook the full length? Bs flip was insta only as well iirc?

kook1234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #95 on: May 05, 2024, 06:58:29 AM »
my interpretation is that he has more and better stuff in the cannon so this clip goes on IG. Think of it this way, if it was in his part, it wouldn’t have been at the end. or maybe he double dips and we do see it in a future Tyshawn part

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2024, 10:13:39 AM »
He did it 3 times, too. Insane:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jWIGYi71Lhs

Irvine-Sucks.com

Pooh Drunx

• Rep: -62
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2024, 10:25:45 AM »
Tyshawn is good and stuff and that was cool but im not nearly as impressed by his skating than everyone else in here. Tyshawn does one flatground trick on the same spot again and people are commenting like Neo just dodged bullets in the matrix.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2024, 11:01:21 AM »
I saw 15 feet on here somewhere, not sure where yall got that from but if you do a quick google search they are between almost 9 and 10 feet depending on the car, as far a remember they fit in the subway platform pretty flush, so lets say the gap is 9-11, which is still pretty decent size. I would say the hardest part of this would just be dodging the cops and concerned citizens and that insane run up.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -99
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2024, 11:38:59 AM »
I would say the hardest part of this would just be dodging the cops and concerned citizens and that insane run up.
I would like to add that doing a 360 flip on flat over a live subway track would also be part of the challenge here.

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2024, 11:44:50 AM »
Some of you contrarian dummies really outed yourself on this one.

A subway gap is objectively a top-notch aesthetic street spot. Nothing short of beautiful. I don't care what your measuring tape reads, or whether he rode on some bumps or what.

Give the man his respect

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2024, 11:47:10 AM »
I saw 15 feet on here somewhere, not sure where yall got that from.

I believe that was if you pop before and land after the blind bumps, they basically add 2 feet on each side but no ones paying attention to that anymore with the bondo job

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 648
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2024, 01:25:32 PM »
Some of you contrarian dummies really outed yourself on this one.

A subway gap is objectively a top-notch aesthetic street spot. Nothing short of beautiful. I don't care what your measuring tape reads, or whether he rode on some bumps or what.

Give the man his respect
This. You cannot possibly claim that this is just a “flat ground trick” that’s just plain stupid.

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 46
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2024, 03:28:45 AM »
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 03:40:11 AM by A Not At All Naughty Chemist »

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1505
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2024, 06:23:41 AM »
since this was done at 4 AM he was probably just sleepwaking and dreaming of the trick

Troubadour26

• Rep: 84
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2024, 10:09:41 AM »
since this was done at 4 AM he was probably just sleepwaking and dreaming of the trick

I like this thought

231st Street

• Rep: -209
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2024, 10:51:27 AM »
I think this is probably the best trick I've ever seen.  I would actually vote for Tyshawn if he ran for president of the USA.  The outtake youtube is crazy.  How many times he did it to get it perfectly clean.  The danger factor here can not be underestimated.  LOL at people acting like the third rail is a joke because they put a slip of plastic over it.  The trains, crazy people, ground, general nastiness and spiky stuff near the subway tracks.  Those that know, know.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2024, 11:25:26 AM »
I saw 15 feet on here somewhere, not sure where yall got that from but if you do a quick google search they are between almost 9 and 10 feet depending on the car, as far a remember they fit in the subway platform pretty flush, so lets say the gap is 9-11, which is still pretty decent size. I would say the hardest part of this would just be dodging the cops and concerned citizens and that insane run up.

Someone get Puleo on this

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 957
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2024, 11:37:51 AM »
I got fuckin fucked up on a flat gap yesterday.

Why is it our legs explode like that when we catch a truck?
If it was a bump to bar I'd a walked right out of it. Now I'm scorpioned and watching the Bunt thinking how can I not do it again?

I need it over and over and over. I love the colours of pain.

But my fingers hurt. That's unacceptable. I gotta play guitar.its the only thing that keeps me alive. Skatebloarding is #1 but guitar sometimes is #1.

I'm thinking about how I developed my original pop. I'm gonna go rn and see how high is my limit at 46.

Maybe Pals got tips? Should I grab a rope and go to the YMCA like Mark?

I feel like doing violence at them. Yo Fuck the y. They gave away the ramp that Doug built. Those assholieans threw it out. I was there. Why didn't mark stop them too?

Wt fuckin f. God why do they hate me and love everyone else. Wtf did I do to deserve this?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

double fakie ollie grind

• Rep: 4
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2024, 11:38:17 AM »
I feel bad for the people hating on this bc they clearly have very serious anhedonia. So sick.

Anyone else like the first make better than the one they used?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2024, 11:56:41 AM »
I feel bad for the people hating on this bc they clearly have very serious anhedonia. So sick.

That's me of bloard for sure. The grey life. I took LSD over and over and over to realize that everything is bleak without a skate in my possession.

I musu have it in my life. I don't even gotta follow the scenes. Just the bloard and the message bloard is important to my current condition
(A)pl(E)

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2024, 11:59:30 AM »
Also, to the convo about taking a clip like this straight to IG over a full part. On top of the idea he probably has more and better shit in the chamber, skating moves so fast these days and multiple parts are dropping daily that it gives it a higher and higher chance for someone to beat you to your trick the longer you hold onto it. Perfect example being the Wilshire ollie.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2024, 01:00:06 PM »
Fuck the haters. Be loud af. Use the IG. Because it's easy. And he's got endless feats on tap.
The most powerful switch skater to date is this kid. I just assume all the haters are from California.

I back all east coast heads always. Cuz they're actually me.  Just younger.
(A)pl(E)

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2024, 02:23:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Someone get Puleo on this

Beat me to it. Also, I can't really tell from the video but did they somehow tear out the blind bumps from the launch side? it looks kinda like it

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2024, 02:26:04 PM »

Where he powerslid into the pole? Definitely like that one the most. The first version he released he ends up looking like a kid learning to walk when he has to run it out.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2024, 03:08:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Where he powerslid into the pole? Definitely like that one the most. The first version he released he ends up looking like a kid learning to walk when he has to run it out.

yup, same. Can't believe he redid it after landing that one.
also that bail really puts the gap and difficulty of approach in perspective..... just insane.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -281
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2024, 01:21:07 PM »
One of the greatest street tricks ever done. Doing it three times is just insane

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2024, 09:30:54 PM »
One of the greatest street tricks ever done. Doing it three times is just insane

Werd up.
(A)pl(E)

Keef Hernandez

• Rep: -18
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2024, 11:59:35 PM »
I think 95% of slap would die trying to jump across this gap. Same with the subway entrance cover. Or jumping a table long ways. Or over a ferari. Or out over that bench in Australia. Or literally anything Tyshawn skates. He makes it look easy but he's actually like early 2000's Zero level gnar

Johnny Kilroy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #119 on: Today at 02:00:18 AM »
 He’s capable of doing a bigspin flip, a backside heelflip,switch fs flip,maybe straight switchflip over that gap.
I don’t think he’s done there.thats probably the reason why he put it on IG.

If you think that’s just a flat trick,congratulations…even my own dad knows more about skating than you do!

…imagine a nollie trick over that thing…
« Last Edit: Today at 02:43:40 AM by Johnny Kilroy »