Author Topic: kerry getz vs weckingball  (Read 32690 times)

calvinsdream

Re: kerry getz vs weckingball
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2017, 02:43:15 PM »
why is biebel banned in philly?

He probably went fakie out of a line and then switched to regular for his next trick

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2017, 02:45:55 PM »
It’s honestly pretty funny that he’s asking scrawny 14 year olds and Mark Siciu if they want to fight but somebody does need to beat this dudes ass.

I think I know just the man for the job:

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

calvinsdream

« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2017, 02:46:59 PM »
I think that was intentional...
That was really awkward, just seems like a misfit, but instead of accepting and doing his own thing low key like normal oddballs, he wants to draw attention to himself with a fake persona for some reason and force himself into situations where people talk to/acknowledge him no matter how awkward/unbecoming. I don't get it. Could take a page out of Gino's book maybe...

Are you really, really sure you don't get it?

shark tits

« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2017, 02:47:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He probably went fakie out of a line and then switched to regular for his next trick
that'll do 'er, manure.

i forgot all about rocky norton and his roof dropping musculature. i enjoy the weck show but where does he get the fucking balls to claim to be the most jacked skater in a world w/ rocky norton in it?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2017, 03:25:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
that'll do 'er, manure.

i forgot all about rocky norton and his roof dropping musculature. i enjoy the weck show but where does he get the fucking balls to claim to be the most jacked skater in a world w/ rocky norton in it?

didn't nick dompierre get huge

shark tits

« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
that'll do 'er, manure.

[close]

didn't nick dompierre get huge
yep, weck covered his ass developments a bit ago.

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2017, 05:27:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha true. Or something equally ridiculous as defined by dumb Philadelphia skate politics. :jerkit

The trolling of Biebel isn't even laughable, it's embarrassing. Biebel has built a successful career through skateboarding and seems to live a pretty great life. He has the world at his fingertips. I doubt he's losing sleep over some nobody jersey shore juice head that lives in a cardboard box.

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2017, 07:25:49 PM »
Jersey sure does breed extreme personalities: Ricky Oyola, Fred Gall, Brian Wenning, Bobby Puleo, Mike Vallely, Tim O'Connor, Felix Arguelles, Nick Merlino

Ishod might be the most normal guy to have come out of there

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2017, 07:42:09 PM »
Jersey sure does breed extreme personalities: Ricky Oyola, Fred Gall, Brian Wenning, Bobby Puleo, Mike Vallely, Tim O'Connor, Felix Arguelles, Nick Merlino

Yes extreme personalities...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2017, 06:26:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The Jersey Shore cast was from Long Island

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2017, 06:42:47 AM »
now that's a brutta figura

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2017, 06:59:07 AM »
Have you guys never seen villains in wrestling? This dude is carving out a spot for actual villains in skating.

Up until now we've had mainstream dudes who are kooks (Nyjah) being portrayed as villains, this dude is actually being one. I back what weck is bringing to the table, I assure you he's much more conscious of his efforts than you guys think.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2017, 07:12:08 AM »
Have you guys never seen villains in wrestling? This dude is carving out a spot for actual villains in skating.

Up until now we've had mainstream dudes who are kooks (Nyjah) being portrayed as villains, this dude is actually being one. I back what weck is bringing to the table, I assure you he's much more conscious of his efforts than you guys think.

Big Poppa Pump Fakie

bawtawd3

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2017, 10:02:40 AM »
Hes just busting balls in his own special way.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2017, 10:29:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fucking jerk off tobey, this is your fault, you made me look this up. 

Situation was born in New York but grew up and lives in Jersey.  Pauly is from Rhode Island, so your wrong.  If you wanna act like some fucking know it all, at least know that your fucking right.  Dont tread on me

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2017, 10:44:19 AM »

Basically a list of legends and Black Soty.

Also Quim.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Fucking jerk off tobey, this is your fault, you made me look this up. 

Situation was born in New York but grew up and lives in Jersey.  Pauly is from Rhode Island, so your wrong.  If you wanna act like some fucking know it all, at least know that your fucking right.  Dont tread on me

And yet you posted none of those people. You posted Ronnie and Vinny who are both from New York.

You just kind of suck at posting on all levels. At least be funny and kind of right if you are making fun of someone but you lack that and just post way too much nonsense shit constantly. Time to focus and start all over

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »

I don't disagree that it's measured and calculated but what's to back? Now everyone is ok with using 'fag' and 'gay' and other hateful talk because it's in the name of "trolling"? The collective Slap community was falling all over themselves with back patting self congratulating when BA came out, like they were the ones coming out. Now they are staring at the ground when some loser fucking juicehead is calling BA and other skaters 'fag' and 'gay' and other homophobic nonsense? Seems a little hypocritical if not extremely flaky. What a time to be alive.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2017, 01:44:56 PM »
Heyyy there. I enjoy my posts. And I know all these assholes look alike but I think your mistaken that's definitely Situation and I think the other is Pauly. But hey, apparently your the expert. And about sucking at posting, the feeling is mutual.

shark tits

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2017, 01:49:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

I don't disagree that it's measured and calculated but what's to back? Now everyone is ok with using 'fag' and 'gay' and other hateful talk because it's in the name of "trolling"? The collective Slap community was falling all over themselves with back patting self congratulating when BA came out, like they were the ones coming out. Now they are staring at the ground when some loser fucking juicehead is calling BA and other skaters 'fag' and 'gay' and other homophobic nonsense? Seems a little hypocritical if not extremely flaky. What a time to be alive.
it's like when the iron sheik and nikolai volkoff would spit on the american flag. they're allowed to do that for they are the heel and we jeer the heel. in the end we want redemption in the form of ricky o parking the fruit truck and skate-beating weck back to jersey shore [or whatever babyface you cheer for to do it].
remember in brother's karamazov where dude ivan was messed up w/ fever and the devil showed up and said 'if i didn't exist ya'll would have to invent me. to sell magazines, to get through the day, to be against'.
or like al pacino in brownface 'say g'night to the bad guy'.
weck is just a long line of 'bad guys' and he's not bound by normal morality.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2017, 03:22:47 PM »
Heyyy there. I enjoy my posts. And I know all these assholes look alike but I think your mistaken that's definitely Situation and I think the other is Pauly. But hey, apparently your the expert. And about sucking at posting, the feeling is mutual.

This might be true about me sucking at posting but I don't make other people dreadful by posting 200 times in less than 2 months with my bull shit

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2017, 05:02:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
it's like when the iron sheik and nikolai volkoff would spit on the american flag. they're allowed to do that for they are the heel and we jeer the heel. in the end we want redemption in the form of ricky o parking the fruit truck and skate-beating weck back to jersey shore [or whatever babyface you cheer for to do it].
remember in brother's karamazov where dude ivan was messed up w/ fever and the devil showed up and said 'if i didn't exist ya'll would have to invent me. to sell magazines, to get through the day, to be against'.

Weckingball on Ubermensch.  Confirmed.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2017, 07:37:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Partially this, and partially I haven’t seen any of the gay bashing videos. I only recently saw all his shenanigans and it was mostly directed at pretty funny people to call out. Had I seen the BA thing I might not have enjoyed his other shit as much, but alas, he is the heel. He is meant to offend and be shitty. Same reason people still support Andy Roy. He is a shitty person who has different rules than you or I, and yet people repeatedly support him.

That said, mostly interested in the board chop challenge. Would love to see Biebel just do it. Or AVE. Or Johan Fucking Stuckey
p-shuvs and v-flips

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2017, 08:46:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Partially this, and partially I haven’t seen any of the gay bashing videos. I only recently saw all his shenanigans and it was mostly directed at pretty funny people to call out. Had I seen the BA thing I might not have enjoyed his other shit as much, but alas, he is the heel. He is meant to offend and be shitty. Same reason people still support Andy Roy. He is a shitty person who has different rules than you or I, and yet people repeatedly support him.

That said, mostly interested in the board chop challenge. Would love to see Biebel just do it. Or AVE. Or Johan Fucking Stuckey

So the board chop challenge is really a "trendy" thing like he said?  Never seen anyone do that before.  I'm guessing it takes a real beefcake.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

So the board chop challenge is really a "trendy" thing like he said?  Never seen anyone do that before.  I'm guessing it takes a real beefcake.
Board chop and that matt miller challenge are the rage these days

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house