Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 803325 times)

silhouette

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2019, 08:23:59 AM »
I understand and don't question anything you just said.

I also said I cared about your practical explanation and your message over other things you said, that to me sounded more like a result of your experience than truth (separate from the message), but not once did I express either liking or not liking you. All I am saying is your lollipop isn't the subject here (but you could also start a thread about it and I will avoid that one).

and why i waste my time in communicating any random child ? OR WHICH intellignet person will do it ? when he/she has got the direct address of mother ( or authority or Srila Prabhupada )? huh?

This is also a point I was interested in because of one inherent paradox in preaching (not your preaching but in general - again this is not about your person).

I think I understand and very much respect that the approach is to offer your explanation and then people are either free to learn or not as long as it's out there for them to read, and that you don't care for appealing to the masses.

But there is some frustration as a Westerner seeing so many peers disregard foreign teachings because the form of the introduction they had to them (despite being motivated by great intent) is culturally too... foreign, so they lose interest at entry level because of the unfamiliar form. When instead, maybe the unfamiliarity should instill curiosity towards said new teachings and thus the possibility of a better world. It only concerns me as much as I'm concerned directly, but still is a sad sight. Which ties with aspiring that the West could benefit from more education, so I'm not sure where we're disagreeing.

There's one last thing:

and you westerns have already done that. and must have to admit it that modern civilization has got everything enough.

must have to admit it that you are on the top of the world. and spoiling it with your cats and dogs civilization.

Who exactly is 'you westerns'? Are you saying this should be up to personally me to admit that? When I already have stated that I agreed on recognizing people's wrongdoings countless times in this thread. There's not much more I can do as my daily lifestyle (coincidentally?) already follows the principles you have enumerated before pretty closely despite being a Westerner - minus the chants and offerings, but I'm interested in learning more cultural specificities so I will (outside of this communication). In reality I was only worried to see you throw every Westerner under the bus with no consideration for their singularity (which sound a lot like xenophobia or racism), but if your message is genuinely non violent then none of this matters indeed.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 08:57:39 AM by silhouette »

qew0

• Rep: 66
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2019, 07:52:22 PM »
I understand and **skip**of this matters indeed.

now am i any important person ? im not an important person. but message ( or this Practical explanation ) which i carry is certainly important.

why bother with me ? anyways let me stay in hell, or confusion, frustration, which is created by rascal westerns  or western type of civilization. but still i will live for i have authority or mother ( or the head ) in my side.

where as you see yourself without head, in spite of having belly, hands or legs it is all useless cuz head ( the most important part of the body ) is lacking. so you are practically dead.

and if you are interested in learning than everything is explained in Practical explanation you learn it.

and if you want to know more than source is also given ( so that you can know more than your thinking )

now its your business what you do OR not do. none is my problem. for my duty is done ( for now )

and what i actually am none is your problem or business. that is not your problem.

qew0

« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2019, 08:02:20 PM »
silhouette@ and now dont waste your so valueable energy here again anymore in writing useless nonsense.

thank you very much for understanding it. and if you want to learn or follow the purpose of human life than post is given to everyone without any discrimination.

so it is now business of those who reads it that what to do next with there life.

and as far as i goes so i will go on with mother or authority ( alone ) and rest has got there own choice. none is my problem.

but you dont waste your energy in writting wall of useless essays. better do it else where. but here there is no need of such useless nonsense in front of authority or mother.

for i will not take single word spoken by any random child at all.

qew0

« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2019, 05:16:59 AM »
special note : Have you seen God ?

People sometimes ask, ?Have you seen God?? or ?Can you show me God?? Sometimes we meet these questions. So the answer is ?Yes, I am seeing God. You can also see God; everyone can see God. But you must have the qualification.? Suppose something is wrong with a motorcar; it is not running. Everyone is seeing it, but a mechanic sees it differently. He's qualified to see it with greater understanding. So he replaces some missing part, and immediately the car runs. But although for seeing a machine we require so much qualification, we want to see God without any qualification. Just see the folly! People are such rascals, they are such fools, that they want to see God with their imagined qualifications.
Kṛṣṇa says in the Bhagavad-gītā, nāhaṁ prakāśaḥ sarvasya yogamāyā-samāvṛtaḥ: [Bg. 7.25] ?I am not exposed to everyone. My energy, yogamāyā, is covering Me from their vision.? So how can you see God? But this rascaldom is going on?this ?Can you show me God?? ?Have you seen God?? God has become just like a plaything, so that cheaters advertise some ordinary man by saying, ?Here is God. Here is an incarnation of God.?
Na māṁ duṣkṛtino mūḍhāḥ prapadyante narādhamāḥ [Bg. 7.15]. Sinful rascals, fools, the lowest of mankind?they inquire like that: ?Can you show me God?? What qualification have you acquired by which you can see God? Here is the qualification: tac chraddadhānā munayaḥ. One must first of all be faithful (śraddadhāna). One must actually be very much eager to see God. Not that one takes it as a frivolous thing??Can you show me God???or as some magic. They think God is magic. No. One must be very serious and think, ?Yes, I have been informed about God. So if there is a God, I must see Him.?
There is a story in this connection. It is very instructive, so try to hear. One professional reciter was publicly reciting the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, and he was describing that Kṛṣṇa is very highly decorated with all kinds of jewels when He goes to tend the cows in the forest. So, there was a thief in that meeting, and he thought, ?Why not go to Vṛndāvana and plunder this boy? He?s in the forest with so many valuable jewels. I can go there and catch the child and take all the jewels.? This was his intention. So he was serious. ?I must find that boy,? he thought. ?Then in one night I shall become a millionaire.?
The thief?s qualification was his feeling: ?I must see Kṛṣṇa! I must see Kṛṣṇa!? That anxiety, that eagerness, made it possible for him to actually see Kṛṣṇa in Vṛndāvana. He saw Kṛṣṇa in just the same way as the Bhāgavatam reader had described. Then the thief said, ?Oh, You are such a nice boy, Kṛṣṇa.? He began to flatter Him; he thought that by flattering Him he would easily take all the jewels. Then he proposed his real business: ?May I take some of these ornaments? You are so rich.?
?No, no, no,? said Kṛṣṇa. ?My mother will be angry! I cannot give them away.? Kṛṣṇa was playing just like a child.
So the thief became more and more eager for Kṛṣṇa to give Him the jewels, but by Kṛṣṇa?s association he was becoming purified. Then at last Kṛṣṇa said, ?All right, you can take them.? Then the thief became a devotee immediately, because by Kṛṣṇa?s association he had been completely purified. So somehow or other you should come in contact with Kṛṣṇa. Then you?ll be purified.
The gopīs are another example of great eagerness to see Kṛṣṇa. The gopīs came to Kṛṣṇa, being captivated by His beautiful features. They were young girls, and Kṛṣṇa was so beautiful. Actually they were lusty when they came to Kṛṣṇa, but Kṛṣṇa is so pure that they became first-class devotees. There is no comparison to the gopīs? devotion, because they loved Kṛṣṇa with heart and soul. That is the qualification. They loved Kṛṣṇa so much that they didn?t care for family or reputation when they went out in the dead of night. Kṛṣṇa?s flute was sounding, and they were all fleeing their homes. Their fathers, their brothers, their husbands all said, ?Where are you going? Where are you going in this dead of night?? But the gopīs didn?t care. They neglected their children, their family, everything. Their only thought was, ?We must go to Kṛṣṇa.?
This eagerness is required. We must be very, very eager to see Kṛṣṇa. Many gopīs who were forcibly stopped from going to Kṛṣṇa lost their lives because of their great feelings of separation. So this eagerness is wanted; then you can see God. Whether you are lusty or a thief or a murderer or whatever it may be?somehow or other you must develop this eagerness, this desire: ?I must see Kṛṣṇa.? Then Kṛṣṇa will be seen.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2019, 07:55:14 AM »
What a curious place to proselytize. The SLAP boards are not the first place I think of when I picture unsuspecting converts awaiting salvation.
Regardless, may the Great Lord Gravity favor your efforts.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

qew0

« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2019, 03:29:48 AM »
What a curious place to proselytize. The SLAP boards are not the first place I think of when I picture unsuspecting converts awaiting salvation.

envious ( whore ) you mind your damn business and keep your hands and mouth away from my cock and do not take it at all in your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation )

and than tell me about its size. ( for that i already know it well )

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2019, 09:09:06 AM »
Why do you run on a treadmill qew0? You know you can run outside?

Why are you sprinting on a treadmill at full setting and full incline?

It's so easy to leave you gasping in the room you're in.

Do you have no destination?

Are you not conditioned enough by now?

Every time I come back your points are deteriorating.
It's probably because you're trying to choke them out between gasps of air.
Just go outside,
go for a jog.
Let people run with you. Take a sip of water first though, and maybe grab a change of clothes cause were taking you to chuck e cheese for dinner.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2019, 01:35:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

envious ( whore ) you mind your damn business and keep your hands and mouth away from my cock and do not take it at all in your deep throat. ( by pying without invitation )

So rad! Reading this was the best thing that happened to me today, and a lot of pretty good things happened throughout the day, believe me!!!
Thank you, qew0. You’re quite a specimen, aren’t you? Please keep it up.
Not a convert, but definitely a fan.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

qew0

« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2019, 08:43:23 AM »
Why do you run on a treadmill qew0? You know you can run outside?

Why are you sprinting on a treadmill at full setting and full incline?

It's so easy to leave you gasping in the room you're in.

Do you have no destination?

Are you not conditioned enough by now?

Every time I come back your points are deteriorating.
It's probably because you're trying to choke them out between gasps of air.
Just go outside,
go for a jog.
Let people run with you. Take a sip of water first though, and maybe grab a change of clothes cause were taking you to chuck e cheese for dinner.

and who are you ? ( rascal whore ) huh? are you trying to lead me as mother ? by having my cock in your deep throat ?

( rascal whore ) and what is what none is your problem you mind your business and remove it from your deep throat. ( by pying without invitaiton )

and do not be too much envious for im an fool and failure. and will remain for the rest of my life. ( whore ) so do not envy me. and get out.

qew0

« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2019, 08:59:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So rad! Reading this was the best thing that happened to me today, and a lot of pretty good things happened throughout the day, believe me!!!
Thank you, qew0. You’re quite a specimen, aren’t you? Please keep it up.
Not a convert, but definitely a fan.

do not feed me trolling, and mind your damn business. and convert or no convert im only servent of my authority or mother ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and whatever i may be but you do not give up on my cock ( like an whore ) ;) and you are indeed having an mentiality of an whore in the body of men. ( PTSD LION ) now get out.

Complements4U

« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2019, 02:17:28 PM »
Trolling isn't real, it's just a word you use to describe something you dont feel like interacting with.

Very surprising I thought you were passionate? I thought you were close to mother. If you were smart, you'd be a train on her tracks. You can still move really fast but youre locked onto her tracks and gravity is your blanket.

You try to fly like a Boeing 777 thirty thousand feet above, squinting to see where mother's pathway goes. You aren't being very accurate and were getting tired of waiting for you to course correct. It's just selfish. You could get back on the train.

qew0

« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2019, 09:11:29 PM »
Trolling isn't real, it's just a word you use to describe something you dont feel like interacting with.

Very surprising I thought you were passionate? I thought you were close to mother. If you were smart, you'd be a train on her tracks. You can still move really fast but youre locked onto her tracks and gravity is your blanket.

You try to fly like a Boeing 777 thirty thousand feet above, squinting to see where mother's pathway goes. You aren't being very accurate and were getting tired of waiting for you to course correct. It's just selfish. You could get back on the train.

now whatever i may be none is the problem of random street dogs ( or whores ) like you.

i have got my mother and Krishna and these two are sufficient so very kindly do not create a farce here that how favourable you are on me ( after attacting on me )

and get out from here. ( unwanted stool ) get out.

and i have rejected everything which is coming from you ( rascal whore ) and do not try lead me or tell me something which you have known after taking my cock in your deep throat ( or by pying without invitation like an whore )

for if you were real mother than you would have known what is what and not acted on me like this.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:13:18 PM by qew0 »

Complements4U

« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2019, 06:37:23 AM »
I'm not acting on you qew0 rather I'm deactivating. Mother does not even perceive my actions you seem mistaken on our place relative to the poles. Mother has a high polarity but we are very much set on the equator. You are pretending to go for the arctic circle and explaining you've been there and back. Neither one of us could ever pass the 49th parallel.

All stool is unwanted. That's why your body doesnt absorb it. That's why it remains isolated in the digestive tract. I am here before you free and without isolation, to ask you why you are so golden, yet hiding away in what seems like a colon.

qew0

« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2019, 05:13:21 AM »
I'm not acting on you qew0 rather I'm deactivating. Mother does not even perceive my actions you seem mistaken on our place relative to the poles. Mother has a high polarity but we are very much set on the equator. You are pretending to go for the arctic circle and explaining you've been there and back. Neither one of us could ever pass the 49th parallel.

All stool is unwanted. That's why your body doesnt absorb it. That's why it remains isolated in the digestive tract. I am here before you free and without isolation, to ask you why you are so golden, yet hiding away in what seems like a colon.

have you spoken ? now get out ( unwaneted stool ) and do not show your face again here on my thread. just talk about thickness of my cum somewhere else ( whore )

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2019, 08:48:19 PM »
qew0, you seem to be very generous. I make this assessment based on the fact that this thread, courtesy of you, qew0, just keeps on giving, and giving, and giving.
Thank you.

Also, Complements is handing out some pretty sound counsel. Maybe give those words some thought before dismissing them outright.

Hugs!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:12:35 PM by Lou Strux »

qew0

« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2019, 09:07:41 AM »
qew0, you seem to be very generous. I make this assessment based on the fact that this thread, courtesy of you, qew0, just keeps on giving, and giving, and giving.
Thank you.

Also, Complements is handing out some pretty sound counsel. Maybe give those words some thought before dismissing them outright.

Hugs!

are you done ? now get out ( for reasoning is meant for reasonable ) but you are not resaonable but an farce in the first place.

and i have done nothing wrong cuz you are whore and grabbed my cock and nothing is wrong now if i rape you very brutally.

so enjoy it ( whore ) cuz you like to bully random persons, ( like myself ) but now i have to show you the damn mirror in which you are on your knees with my cock ( whore )

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 09:14:00 AM by qew0 »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
You are an incredible human being.
I am fascinated & will check back periodically for your updates, but for now, am going to honor your request to remove your cock from my mouth & shut up.
Not really looking forward to being brutally raped by you, but I suppose that it is justified in your mind, so have a go.
May you find what you seek, both here on SLAP AND IRL.
Hugs!