Author Topic: Israel's right to exist  (Read 11600 times)

Mr. 9mm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Re: Israel's right to exist
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2024, 09:43:52 PM »
Since my constitutionally protected first amendment free speech is under attack thanks to this right wing extremist regime of Zionist Israel,  I would like to advise everyone to exercise your free speech in protest with me.

Fuck Zionist Israel and Fuck all Zionists.

You actually sound like one of those right wing bitches you banned for exercising their free speech on this forum.

Just exercising my right of free speech with you.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1489
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #211 on: Today at 06:30:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Since my constitutionally protected first amendment free speech is under attack thanks to this right wing extremist regime of Zionist Israel,  I would like to advise everyone to exercise your free speech in protest with me.

Fuck Zionist Israel and Fuck all Zionists.
[close]

You actually sound like one of those right wing bitches you banned for exercising their free speech on this forum.

Just exercising my right of free speech with you.
Except they aren’t trying to pass legislation keeping me from saying what those right wing bitches are saying. Why are my rights being taken away for the sake of a foreign country?

Backchoi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #212 on: Today at 06:59:15 AM »
I thought repubs are trying to pass legislation for antisemitism. This is the greatest time to be alive. Truely funny.

Backchoi

« Reply #213 on: Today at 07:01:33 AM »
Expand Quote
This is not cool.
[close]

Spike Jonze is Jewish, friends at that time I'm sure that had played a part.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1489
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #214 on: Today at 07:16:11 AM »
I thought repubs are trying to pass legislation for antisemitism. This is the greatest time to be alive. Truely funny.
It’s not just republicans and it’s to stifle criticism of Israel which isn’t antisemitism.

Saying it is antisemitism is like saying anyone against Israel is automatically pro-Hamas. It’s not true and it is just a way of trying to quiet dissent or completely shut down discourse.

Backchoi

« Reply #215 on: Today at 07:22:31 AM »
Yes completely agree, they’re calling protesters HAMAS ( a terrorist org that Israel helped create). Just wanted to clarify that they are indeed attacking 1st amendment, as both parties are simps for Israel.