Author Topic: Zion of Nike  (Read 36691 times)

Yonnycage

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -92
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Zion of Nike
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2021, 04:19:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck nike, let it burn.

És
Adio
Osiris
Dvs
C1rca
C1rca combat
Huf shoes
Gravis
Supra
Dekline
Matix
Analog
Elwood
Ezekiel
 Krew
Alien workshop

And many others  brands. Make skatebard great again.
[close]

Please just PICK UP A MAGAZINE or something man. follow the skateboard industry

Dude like 2 out of all those companies you just named are still going. Lmao

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 11
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2021, 04:23:21 PM »
man i really wish i could wear some deklines rn  :'(

All jokes aside, I have a pair of deklines (not remember the model) but my fav shoe by far.

jsettle

• Rep: 134
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2021, 04:53:50 PM »
Yep

Jimmy The Saint

• Rep: 11
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2021, 06:08:46 PM »
Expand Quote
GT is like the best guy on Nike in terms of all around ability. He either got a better deal somewhere else or Nike really cleaning house. Is nyjah even still on Nike? if you search for his shoe on Nike dot com, it’s not up there anymore....
[close]

Fixed that for ya chief
And i fixed that for you, hoss. 
"Give it a name."

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2021, 06:24:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ishod is like the best guy on Nike in terms of all around ability. He either got a better deal somewhere else or Nike really cleaning house. Is nyjah even still on Nike? if you search for his shoe on Nike dot com, it’s not up there anymore....
[close]

Fixed that for ya chief
[close]
And i fixed that for you, hoss.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2021, 06:29:45 PM »
sorry fellas but I've never seen Ishod or GT do a Tre flip into a vert 540 with a hangover for an IG throwaway

but that's all history. now that Zion off it frees up a spot for another nordic wallie guy

Nordic wallie guys are cooler than vert 540's
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2021, 06:32:46 PM »
Expand Quote
sorry fellas but I've never seen Ishod or GT do a Tre flip into a vert 540 with a hangover for an IG throwaway

but that's all history. now that Zion off it frees up a spot for another nordic wallie guy
[close]

Also Oski can do those
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2021, 07:36:51 PM »
Nordic wallie guy... that’s beautiful.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2021, 07:42:14 PM »
Zion on duff confirmed

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2021, 07:46:42 PM »
this dude's got a manager and i'm sure they're gearing up to get paid for the upcoming olympics.  kinda sucks because he really fit Nike.  he dresses like a jock that just happens to skate.  he's probably gonna be on NB or maybe some normie shoe company that doesn't have a skate program. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2021, 09:31:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have come to understand that in the SLAP forum alternate universe that being a smooth skinned white guy from Norway who does pivot fakie in sweatpants and no shirt is the pinnacle of what is considered cool. I am not yet convinced this definition of cool extends outside of this Internet forum

Toss a kickflip into that pivot fakie somewhere and add Polar Big Boy pants/ surf pants and you are right on track.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2021, 10:35:48 PM »
Weird, he basically looks like a textbook Nike skateboard athlete

People are misunderstood on The olympics shit though. 20 skaters get qualified based on contest points and Max 3 per country, so his chances are very slim

Ghost Face

• Rep: 110
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2021, 11:39:55 PM »

People are misunderstood on The olympics shit though. 20 skaters get qualified based on contest points and Max 3 per country, so his chances are very slim

Yeah and there's been no contests in almost a year so points won't really hold that much weight.

I bet it's go down to who's fittest, on form, had their vaccine, got their travel papers and can pass the drug test(s). That's who's going. If more than 2 of those prerequisites are a fail, they aren't going.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 461
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2021, 11:44:46 PM »
He’s pretty good, how’s those threes to decker that he does, like proper high ones. Its not like I ever remember to look his parts up but the stuff I have seen is decent
listen to cosmic psychos

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2021, 12:56:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have come to understand that in the SLAP forum alternate universe that being a smooth skinned white guy from Norway who does pivot fakie in sweatpants and no shirt is the pinnacle of what is considered cool. I am not yet convinced this definition of cool extends outside of this Internet forum

Nike exists outside of SLAP y'know. Why would they hook up sweatpants Bjorn unless they also think he's cool?

You couldn't be thinking Fernando Bramsmark, he's Swedish not Norwegian... and I think he can probably 540 too? Oh, and he's black.

Nike didn't kick Zion off, right? So why are you mad?

JohnOakley

• Rep: -6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2021, 01:39:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nike exists outside of SLAP y'know. Why would they hook up sweatpants Bjorn unless they also think he's cool?

You couldn't be thinking Fernando Bramsmark, he's Swedish not Norwegian... and I think he can probably 540 too? Oh, and he's black.

Nordic doesn't mean Norwegian mate. It refers to Scandinavia  - Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland = the Nordics. You're welcome.
"I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll have a look"

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2021, 01:50:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nordic doesn't mean Norwegian mate. It refers to Scandinavia  - Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland = the Nordics. You're welcome.

He literally just said Norway, so I was trying to make the same point you just "helped" me with. The point being that saying all nordic skaters fit some "white guy from Norway who does wallies" (and apparently pivot fakies in sweatpants?) mold is really dumb. So, thanks... but no thanks.

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2021, 01:55:35 AM »
He must have replied to that AXION dm....
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

trolli

• Rep: 36
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2021, 01:57:28 AM »
Predict Zion is gonna join Under Armour, building skate shoe and clothing programme.
Goes well with spandex pants and weight lifting look.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2021, 03:37:12 AM »

Would you shut up with the nordic wallies. Who are you even referring to ? Or are you just another xenophobic cunt ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2021, 04:42:10 AM »
Jordan Brand

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2021, 08:04:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah and there's been no contests in almost a year so points won't really hold that much weight.

I bet it's go down to who's fittest, on form, had their vaccine, got their travel papers and can pass the drug test(s). That's who's going. If more than 2 of those prerequisites are a fail, they aren't going.

Anyone have any info on paid/sponsored skateboarders in the Olympics? I was under the impression that no athlete in the Olympics could accept financial incentive from sponsors...

If that is the case, he could be leaving Nike to help secure his spot in the next games.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

chrisskates808

« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2021, 08:21:58 AM »
Dang wasn’t expecting that

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2021, 08:26:40 AM »
Predict Zion is gonna join Under Armour, building skate shoe and clothing programme.
Goes well with spandex pants and weight lifting look.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2021, 09:16:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Anyone have any info on paid/sponsored skateboarders in the Olympics? I was under the impression that no athlete in the Olympics could accept financial incentive from sponsors...

If that is the case, he could be leaving Nike to help secure his spot in the next games.

I don’t think that’s the case. I know at least with snowboarding no ones had to leave sponsors or anything. I think there’s rules about what Branding can be visible. Again in snowboarding, no one had sponsor stickers on there boards like you’d usually see at a contest, but any graphics/branding on boards was visible. So it seems like if the “equipment the athlete is using is off the shelf” it’s fair game. You’d probably run into issues if you had a board with all your sponsors logos printed on the bottom lookin like a nascar.

Either way, fuck the IOC.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2021, 09:32:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don’t think that’s the case. I know at least with snowboarding no ones had to leave sponsors or anything. I think there’s rules about what Branding can be visible. Again in snowboarding, no one had sponsor stickers on there boards like you’d usually see at a contest, but any graphics/branding on boards was visible. So it seems like if the “equipment the athlete is using is off the shelf” it’s fair game. You’d probably run into issues if you had a board with all your sponsors logos printed on the bottom lookin like a nascar.

Either way, fuck the IOC.
you absolutely can be paid by whomever and still be in the olympics. lebron isn’t going to stop getting paid by nike and he’s still played on the olympic basketball team

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1014
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2021, 09:34:22 AM »
I find it surprising a productive skater with an agent would be cut rather than his contract is just not renewed

What's he been putting out?

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2021, 12:11:16 PM »
Expand Quote
I find it surprising a productive skater with an agent would be cut rather than his contract is just not renewed
[close]

What's he been putting out?

not saying its the pinnacle of skate videos or anything, but this video seemed to be kind of a big deal

http://youtu.be/ZYAzo5OdqHM?t=2780

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2021, 12:37:18 PM »
too many fly out benihanas will get you cut

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2242
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2021, 01:08:15 PM »
now leaning toward the theory his agent got him a better deal somewhere since the past week he getting boosted on Ellen, USA Today, Rolling Stone, etc.
He’s taking the big $$$ payout to help restart Reebok’s skate program under the new ‘bokS/Binary label.
Sure, why not.

EDIT: no part of this falsified claim is in any way based in fact, or upon real life occurrences.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?