Author Topic: Strangefires lookin' good, take 3.  (Read 14101 times)

buttpirate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 32
Re: Strangefires lookin' good, take 3.
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2011, 03:56:29 AM »
dam thats crazy i never really paid attention to this picture but now that im blown, its pretty crazy ???

what

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2262
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2011, 07:05:49 AM »
dam thats crazy i never really paid attention to this picture but now that I've blown, its pretty crazy ???

strangefires

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2011, 09:51:46 AM »
panhandling is serious business y;all

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2011, 09:59:43 AM »
Oh and the drummer for The Butthole Surfers said I was awesome yesterday while busking and to come to Austin Texas anytime and he'd book me at his and his friend's clubs. See how cool my life is man?

Side note:  I saw that guy over the summer.  It was mid afternoon and he was wasted, stumbling around Cowtown explaining to kids who he is or was.

john04o8

• Rep: -27
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2011, 02:15:24 PM »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2011, 04:18:12 PM »

Oh and the drummer for The Butthole Surfers said I was awesome yesterday while busking and to come to Austin Texas anytime and he'd book me at his and his friend's clubs. See how cool my life is man?
Never trust someone that does acid for a living.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2011, 04:43:03 PM »
john, you meant to post this

Skater Austin

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »
Wait, is that really strangefires?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »
I made 96 dollars in 3 hours yesterday busking, then spent the rest of the day with my girlfriend. I don't have to answer to a boss or pay taxes so I'm more than happy with my situation.

Wait weren't you having some health issues and complaining that there's not universal health care in the US? So let me get this right, you don't pay taxes, abuse prescription medicine, and complain about the government not paying to address your health problems? That's pretty shitty dude.

Sounds like a selfish existence to me.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2011, 05:11:12 PM »
Wait, is that really strangefires?
yea br0

James Joyce

• Rep: 46
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »
Can I get some context? How did you guys this nudie?
they're a whole gang of rag tag scalliwag's, but helga in the back is definitely in it for the strudels

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2011, 05:58:55 AM »
Don't know the details but when Cigbeer was on break from busking he was perusing hungangels.com and came across it.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »
Terrible, Nice picture aside from the dick parts, But I'm guessing there's some unanswered questions here. Why the fuck would anybody go through with trying to dismantle somebodies life regardless of the reason? Did somebody not get "the call" after the Ol' snip snip? still have a hankerin' for more tranny treats? I dont know the both of you too well but it's really odd to me, something is definitely off here.
even the steven

BriDen

« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2011, 11:59:21 AM »
Terrible, Nice picture aside from the dick parts, But I'm guessing there's some unanswered questions here. Why the fuck would anybody go through with trying to dismantle somebodies life regardless of the reason? Did somebody not get "the call" after the Ol' snip snip? still have a hankerin' for more tranny treats? I dont know the both of you too well but it's really odd to me, something is definitely off here.

Cigbeer is severely bummed that someone is getting more attention than him. He thinks that posting a nude pic of her that was already out on the internet will make her go away. It's really not that complicated.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2011, 04:14:00 PM »
Expand Quote
I made 96 dollars in 3 hours yesterday busking, then spent the rest of the day with my girlfriend. I don't have to answer to a boss or pay taxes so I'm more than happy with my situation.
[close]

Wait weren't you having some health issues and complaining that there's not universal health care in the US? So let me get this right, you don't pay taxes, abuse prescription medicine, and complain about the government not paying to address your health problems? That's pretty shitty dude.

but like, he's like, contributing to society cause, like, ppl get to hear his music. so, like, i think the people owe him something cause, like, everyone gets to, like, enjoy his music
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
How do guys make their face look girlish? is it make-up or do you just gotta kind be born lookin like a queer?

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2011, 04:36:26 PM »
yup, that thur skeeter boy look like one of 'um queers. he ain't got no chance to make his daddy proud by scorin' on of them touchdowns. guess he gonna turn up on hungangels one these days. yup 

I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

but like, he's like, contributing to society cause, like, ppl get to hear his music. so, like, i think the people owe him something cause, like, everyone gets to, like, enjoy his music

Seems like the least society could do.

If that doesn't work out the drummer for the Butthole Surfers could always add him to his policy.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2011, 05:37:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
cigarettebeer is obsessed. Calm down, don't be so obsessed with trying to put down somebody who is different than you. Why ask mods, post 3 threads and do all that shit for any other reason?
Trashy alcoholics are some of the most pathetic people on earth.
Tim, you haven't done shit with your life, as far as I know you can't even support yourself on your own, and creating drama and putting down other people is not going to change that.  Although some things you say and do can be interesting or even funny from time to time, you as a person are worthless.
Your posts have said in the past that you were unemployed and living with mom as an alcoholic for a while, and may still be, and despite that set up, still don't even have the motivation to go out and ride your skateboard. Sad and pathetic....round 200.
[close]

I earn a tiny amount of money, but not enough to pay rent, as a street musician.
[close]

Fixed.

[close]

Also not true. I give music lessons, play parties, bars, etc...(not my favorite thing but it's easy money) and if you know what you're doing as a street musician you can make a decent living. I made 96 dollars in 3 hours yesterday busking, then spent the rest of the day with my girlfriend. I don't have to answer to a boss or pay taxes so I'm more than happy with my situation. It's funny most people assume a busker makes very little money because I make much more just doing that than most people I know. I at least make 20 to 30 an hour for just playing a guitar, harmonica and singing.

And even if I only made enough to pay rent that would be a much better life than working some shit job in an office that leaves you no time to even enjoy your life.

[close]

Wow bro. Looks like you just hit the big time.

Maybe you'll even be able to leave home by the time you're 30.

Go up about 3 or 4 posts dumb ass. I live with my girlfriend and pay half the rent buddy boy.

Expand Quote
[close]

Side note:  I saw that guy over the summer.  It was mid afternoon and he was wasted, stumbling around Cowtown explaining to kids who he is or was.

Yeah he seemed fairly drunk and was worried about dropping his bottle inside of his jacket.

I guess some of you are bad at detecting sarcasm. I thought it was interesting that dude came up to me and figured I'd tell the story here.

Expand Quote
[close]

Poor attempt at humor PW but I don't ever expect to read an intelligent or funny post by you. It was my mother who was having health problems. I need my wisdom teeth pulled but I'm quite healthy.

Your argument is completely stupid even though you're joking (I hope). What kind of idiot would pay taxes to fund wars and support a government that does not give a shit about the poor when you don't have to? I might get a job at a record store so I can start contributing to my nonexistent healthcare and you can sleep better you righteous transvestite hero.

And isn't trying to poke fun of someone's personal problems like drug or alcohol addiction the same thing as what you're bitching about? I also don't take enough of anything often enough to cause any problems in my personal life or to do any significant damage to my health, if any (besides cigarettes).

Don't know the details but when Cigbeer was on break from busking he was perusing hungangels.com and came across it.

I'm pretty sure I already posted that some dude from here sent it to me and I posted it because strangefires is a horrible and annoying piece of shit regardless of his gender.

Also what's your amazing job PW? Can you even play an instrument or do anything worthwhile with your life? I know you're just trying to defend you boyfriend/girlfriend and the best you can do is try to make fun of something that isn't even embarrassing. But I'd really love to hear about your super successful and fulfilling life so I can maybe pick up a tip or two from you.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2011, 05:54:07 PM »
Can you even play an instrument or do anything worthwhile with your life?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
I thought you had a huge lump on your neck or something but didn't have health insurance so couldn't have it checked out?

And I was just giving you shit. I think it's funny all the work you went to in having the pic posted and the shitty thread that followed. You worked so hard you had to be disappointed.

And as far as my job goes I feel like I hit the lottery. I work at a Title I (91% below the poverty line) school in a Mexican Barrio and get to write grants and manage ecology grant projects. I also manage two AmeriCorps members who support the work I do.

So today I worked with kids on an ethno-botany project, where we're building a vegetable garden using the same techniques and growing the same foods the indigenous people of this area did 2000 years ago. It's a collaborative project with the National Parks Service and the University of Arizona. I also got a grant to build two 2000 rainwater cisterns to provide water for the garden which we'll install later this spring.

Earlier this year we built a Sonoran Desert Tortoise Habitat at the school, a federally protected animal. I was stoked because I learned stone masonry and we built 60' stone wall for the enclosure.  

Whatever though, you're just a dopey 20 something in my mind, it's nothing personal. Posting facebook shit, busking, abusing drugs... Being an asshole about gender identity.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2011, 06:02:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Side note:� I saw that guy over the summer.� It was mid afternoon and he was wasted, stumbling around Cowtown explaining to kids who he is or was.
[close]

Yeah he seemed fairly drunk and was worried about dropping his bottle inside of his jacket.

I guess some of you are bad at detecting sarcasm. I thought it was interesting that dude came up to me and figured I'd tell the story here.
No, the "See how cool my life is man" part clearly indicated sarcasm, that's why my story was just a side note.

And in all fairness, in the fifteen minutes he spent in the shop he was more interesting than any thread Mizark has started.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2011, 06:03:20 PM »
Prison I dont know why you're so stoked to be working in a third world country. You're probably going to catch a disease and then be kidnapped for ransom money.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »
I think he means ethnically Mexican, geographically American, but I could be wrong.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2011, 06:22:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
She really is a fucking terrible, annoying poster. I liked the honest discussion thread with her, but after that I started paying attention to her posts and my god do they suck. Not a bad looking butthole though.
[close]

exactly.

She is a fucking terrible poster.
[close]

yes this is an attention whore thread, but please keep in mind that strangefires didnt make it  ;)

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2011, 06:28:11 PM »
I thought you had a huge lump on your neck or something but didn't have health insurance so couldn't have it checked out?

And I was just giving you shit. I think it's funny all the work you went to in having the pic posted and the shitty thread that followed. You worked so hard you had to be disappointed.

And as far as my job goes I feel like I hit the lottery. I work at a Title I (91% below the poverty line) school in a Mexican Barrio and get to write grants and manage ecology grant projects. I also manage two AmeriCorps members who support the work I do.

So today I worked with kids on an ethno-botany project, where we're building a vegetable garden using the same techniques and growing the same foods the indigenous people of this area did 2000 years ago. It's a collaborative project with the National Parks Service and the University of Arizona. I also got a grant to build two 2000 rainwater cisterns to provide water for the garden which we'll install later this spring.

Earlier this year we built a Sonoran Desert Tortoise Habitat at the school, a federally protected animal. I was stoked because I learned stone masonry and we built 60' stone wall for the enclosure.  

Whatever though, you're just a dopey 20 something in my mind, it's nothing personal. Posting facebook shit, busking, abusing drugs... Being an asshole about gender identity.

Neat

I actually did my first masonry job in a couple years today because Mexicans in California bid the jobs for insanely low prices because they're used to shitty standards of living and about 20 of them live in an apartment together.

Do you like this fireplace I built today?

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2011, 06:31:47 PM »
Peel and stick fake rock you just grout? The fuck outta here.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2011, 06:40:37 PM »

that's fine and dandy and all that, but, um, can you play an instrument? you can help underprivileged children learn how to conserve fragile environments and all that, but really, your worth nothing if you cant play a musical instrument. see cigbeer, he can play 36 instruments (including the didgeridoo, recorder, vuvuzela, and the dudelsack), that makes him worth 3 gandhis plus an mlk   

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2011, 06:48:13 PM »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2011, 07:03:11 PM »
Peel and stick fake rock you just grout? The fuck outta here.

Yes it is synthetic rock but I doubt you'd mix the cement and color correctly, figure out the proper measurements to make the right cuts for the hearth slabs and the block reinforcing the hearth, be able to fit the rock together and actually make it look good and get it done in under 6 hours. I doubt you're any good at using a trowel either. So no it is not just peel and stick fake rock. Being a masonry contractor is a pretty lame profession though too, now that you put it that way.

Anyways, you're in a peace corps type of thing?

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 07:04:55 PM by CigaretteBeer »