Author Topic: Bastien-The lost part on friday  (Read 28044 times)

ChillMurray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -36
Re: Bastien-The lost part on friday
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2014, 12:49:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ive never seen anyone fakie flip a triple set. #NBD ?
[close]

I think Auby Taylor fakie flipped the Santa Monica triple set but I could be wrong.
[close]
I have an inkling Bastien's was done first.

Oh you think? Maybe I was just answering his question Ronald.
RIP Pimp C

sharkbarf

« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2014, 12:56:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ive never seen anyone fakie flip a triple set. #NBD ?
[close]

I think Auby Taylor fakie flipped the Santa Monica triple set but I could be wrong.
[close]
I have an inkling Bastien's was done first.
[close]
Oh you think? Maybe I was just answering his question Ronald.

Ha Nice.

dask8d00d

« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2014, 01:11:41 PM »
Expand Quote
"I've seen" "I've seen"....but you haven't done, and that's where your fatal flaw is. Go try it. Seriously.
[close]

You are a fucking tool box. Where's your footage of doing one since you claim it there tough guy?

Hahaha that's what I'm saying I actually fucked around one day and got into cab front board ona flatbar within a few tries & im pretty confident I could nail one if I actually felt like going at it for a while. Tried cab back lip once and got NOWHERE close lol. Maybe some people are wired differently and certain tricks come easier but acting so "matter of fact"-ly without any kind of proof of what you're saying is just classic internet flexing. Out of all these various discussions I've seen you talking about you or other peopleskating in real life not once have I actually you seen you post footage so it's not like you can just speak on some shit and expect everyone to consider you to be some super-credible source

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2014, 01:35:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"I've seen" "I've seen"....but you haven't done, and that's where your fatal flaw is. Go try it. Seriously.
[close]

You are a fucking tool box. Where's your footage of doing one since you claim it there tough guy?
[close]

Hahaha that's what I'm saying I actually fucked around one day and got into cab front board ona flatbar within a few tries & im pretty confident I could nail one if I actually felt like going at it for a while. Tried cab back lip once and got NOWHERE close lol. Maybe some people are wired differently and certain tricks come easier but acting so "matter of fact"-ly without any kind of proof of what you're saying is just classic internet flexing. Out of all these various discussions I've seen you talking about you or other peopleskating in real life not once have I actually you seen you post footage so it's not like you can just speak on some shit and expect everyone to consider you to be some super-credible source
It doesn't take being a super credible source, it just takes common sense and some experience with the trick. But basically, you are saying you haven't done either right?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dask8d00d

« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2014, 01:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
It doesn't take being a super credible source, it just takes common sense and some experience with the trick. But basically, you are saying you haven't done either right?

I said I got into cab front board fairly easy just bullshitting around & am confident I could land one if I was actually trying while a cab back lip would be much much harder for me. Nigga have YOU landed either one? What experience do you have with it? My own common sense & experience tell me that the old man on his internet high horse is just talking out of his ass & is hoping his wit can get him out of the corner he bullshitted his way into. So tell me gipper, just so we can all be clear, have you ever landed a cab back lip on an actual flatbar before?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2014, 01:53:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I said I got into cab front board fairly easy just bullshitting around & am confident I could land one if I was actually trying while a cab back lip would be much much harder for me. Nigga have YOU landed either one? What experience do you have with it? My own common sense & experience tell me that the old man on his internet high horse is just talking out of his ass & is hoping his wit can get him out of the corner he bullshitted his way into. So tell me gipper, just so we can all be clear, have you ever landed a cab back lip on an actual flatbar before?
My common sense and experience tell me Gipper is fucking with you.

EDIT: And honestly, even if he isn't just trolling you, I can see where he's coming from. The cab back lip seems scarier to get onto, but easier to control once on the rail. Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:56:10 PM by Baron Samedi »

dask8d00d

« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2014, 01:58:35 PM »
Nah I've been pretty mellow & level-headed lately it's about time I got back to my old ways  >:(

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636

dask8d00d

« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2014, 02:12:47 PM »
And while I'm at it y'all niggas killin me with all this "theoretical" bullshit. I already said that some people are wired differently so some tricks come easier to some than others & vice versa, but how the fuck y'all gonna argue with someone who's actually tried the shit when the best you can say is "well I imagine ___ would be harder than ____ because ___? Well IN THEORY kickflips should be the easiest flip trick but niggas fuck up on kickflips everyday b. shiiiiiid some of y'all still can't land em .  I don't see the point with all you niggas "conceptualizing" how hard a trick may or may not be if you haven't even fucked around with it for a few minutes, then trying to act like you're bringing something meaningful to the discussion

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
I'm just saying, I've tried cabs into both, landed one of them, and the other made no sense at all, because you couldn't just do the cab and land on it.

self-loathing gnarcissist

• Rep: -92
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2014, 02:18:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm gonna go ahead and assume your experience with either of these tricks is non existent

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2014, 02:44:56 PM »
And while I'm at it y'all niggas killin me with all this "theoretical" bullshit. I already said that some people are wired differently so some tricks come easier to some than others & vice versa, but how the fuck y'all gonna argue with someone who's actually tried the shit when the best you can say is "well I imagine ___ would be harder than ____ because ___? Well IN THEORY kickflips should be the easiest flip trick but niggas fuck up on kickflips everyday b. shiiiiiid some of y'all still can't land em .  I don't see the point with all you niggas "conceptualizing" how hard a trick may or may not be if you haven't even fucked around with it for a few minutes, then trying to act like you're bringing something meaningful to the discussion
This whole discussion is theoretical in nature. I find it funny you think your opinion should be valued higher because you threw your board at a couple on a flatbar. Oh yeah, you've gotten into one and "probably could get it if you tried", which to me is worth as much as me sitting here on my couch telling you which one I imagine to be easier.

dask8d00d

« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2014, 02:53:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This whole discussion is theoretical in nature. I find it funny you think your opinion should be valued higher because you threw your board at a couple on a flatbar. Oh yeah, you've gotten into one and "probably could get it if you tried", which to me is worth as much as me sitting here on my couch telling you which one I imagine to be easier.

Yeah but I've posted a ton of clips on here so it's not like I'm just talking out of my ass. I ain't gonna act like I'm super good or anything but if you've seen me skate it's not too far off to think I can do it. Fuck I might even try to go land one today when I skate a bit later. I ain't like all these Internet skateboarders who spend more time on slap than an actual board anything I've ever said on here I've always been more than willing to back up.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:57:44 PM by DaSk8D00D »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2014, 03:12:09 PM »
Fuck this. I've been saying "people are different" and "in my opinion", but since some of you fucks want to act like you're the only one to have done the tricks and know how it feels for everybody, I'm going to have to be decisive about the team I'm on. Cab to fs board is most definitely easier. Cab bs lip is most definitely harder. Let's fight about it. Cab to fs board easier are the Greasers, cab to bs lip easier are the Socs.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2014, 03:15:17 PM »
Fuck this. I've been saying "people are different" and "in my opinion", but since some of you fucks want to act like you're the only one to have done the tricks and know how it feels for everybody, I'm going to have to be decisive about the team I'm on. Cab to fs board is most definitely easier. Cab bs lip is most definitely harder. Let's fight about it. Cab to fs board easier are the Greasers, cab to bs lip easier are the Socs.
Man, can't it be Sharks and Jets? You know, so we can dance? Especially considering the amount of twirling involved with the aforementioned tricks

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2014, 03:33:48 PM »
I agree on sharks and jets, if we have to be the douchey team though, can we be the kobra kai dojo and you be Daniel-san and Mr. Miyagi?

Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

coneklr

« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2014, 04:24:58 PM »
Maybe some people are wired differently and certain tricks come easier

This

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »
that was heavy... i just wished Bastien turned frontside more

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2014, 04:35:04 PM »
Nah I've been pretty mellow & level-headed lately it's about time I got back to my old ways �>:(

Your old account was like DAMN this dude is going for it every post. I cant tell you've mellowed out, plus you're super nice. Even to Tracer and the Draught.. that dude is like in Slap Prison.  You are one of my favorite posters. ALong with Oyolar, Hate I guess, doomstation also that dude with the dog with construction work on 5 gum shit.idk. Yeah All you guys are better than a lot of my friends in real life tho. Glad I'm here!

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2014, 08:12:29 PM »
I enjoyed this part a million times more than Nyjahs part. Straight taking him out with the cab flip board 10 years earlier. Suck it Nyjahc your never gonna be soty.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 386
« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Nah I've been pretty mellow & level-headed lately it's about time I got back to my old ways �>:(
[close]

Your old account was like DAMN this dude is going for it every post. I cant tell you've mellowed out, plus you're super nice. Even to Tracer and the Draught.. that dude is like in Slap Prison.  You are one of my favorite posters. ALong with Oyolar, Hate I guess, doomstation also that dude with the dog with construction work on 5 gum shit.idk. Yeah All you guys are better than a lot of my friends in real life tho. Glad I'm here!

:D ;) :-*

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #141 on: January 03, 2014, 09:16:36 PM »
Could he be getting back on flip?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2014, 09:48:22 PM »
Really cool.  My favorite parts was being taken back to old ass photos and sequences back in the day.  They instantly popped back into my head after I finally got to see the footage.  There's lots of that in here, but the four block cab flip stands out the most.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2014, 10:02:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

:D ;) :-*

Haha and you follow me on Tumblr..

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2014, 02:11:45 AM »
White mods permitting anti-white racism while cracking down on other forms of racism is a perfect example of white guilt.

I don't consider "anti-white racism" actual racism. Racism is systematic, prejudice is not.

And quit fucking whining, white people have massive amounts of power and privilege, way more than any other people of color. What are some words gonna do to your white privilege?

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63
« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2014, 04:43:55 AM »
Rollerblader.

I'll rather watch Arto skate his pool.

shark tits

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2014, 04:51:25 AM »
Expand Quote
White mods permitting anti-white racism while cracking down on other forms of racism is a perfect example of white guilt.
[close]

I don't consider "anti-white racism" actual racism. Racism is systematic, prejudice is not.

And quit fucking whining, white people have massive amounts of power and privilege, way more than any other people of color. What are some words gonna do to your white privilege?
go be the only white guy in an all black or peurto rican jail and tell me anti-white racism doesn't exist. white privilege is bullshit, that's some stuff liberals use to look down on 'white trash' while having an innate excuse for 'black trash'. there's money privilege but plenty of us whites have never experience that in our favor. either everyone should be fair target or everyone should be a protected group. equality

pepperpotts

• Rep: -33
« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2014, 08:40:23 AM »
Looks like this is a case for jenkemmag , you gotta find this dude in France and get some answers

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2014, 10:02:12 AM »
Denying white privilege is so fucking regular. It actually pisses me off when white people get self righteously indignant about it because they are being so aggressively ignorant. It's one of the reasons I hate reddit.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Mchizzle

• Rep: 0
« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »
Gnarly as helle. Thrasher will have to go back in time and make him SOTY 2005...