Author Topic: SADDAM'S EXECUTION  (Read 3543 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: SADDAM'S EXECUTION
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
I guess if we are going to hang bush, we might aswell hang Eisenhower, Roosevelt, Nixon, anyone who has ever been a president during any war.

what if i beleive in dictatorship? this is a free country isnt it. am i not alowed to beleive in whatever i want?
No, just hang the ones who we are SURE fabricated excuses to go to war for nefarious reasons. Pearl Harbor happened. A lot of people wanted to hang Nixon and LBJ, who you forgot about, for Vietnam, or atleast have them face warcrimes trials. Unfortunately, not one of the wars you mentioned even stacks up close to the shit Bush has done. The Spanish American war was close, but it wasn't just McKinley who was responsible for that one, and it wasn't as messy as this.  Of course you forgot that the whole premise of my point is that I was basing who should be hung based on what YOU said, not me.

If they had the option to kill thousands, millions, then they better be ready for the concequences."

By your standard they should hang Bush, really.

Also, if you believe in dictatorship, whats your problem with Saddam? He was a posterboy for dictatorship. He only killed those who had political opposition to him, and he held a strong centralized government, complete with a cult of personality, and managed, through the use of an Iron fist, to actually stabalize the middle east.

Your argument is as solid as a wet paper napkin. Face it, you just want the U.S. to do well and were hyped that Saddam got killed because you are a blind NATIONALIST. You know, like the Nazi party, the facist party, the tories (you know, the people who OPPOSED the patriots). Your opinions are immature on this.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

diegomenendez

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »
im no fucking dictator and dont hang eisenhowed or roosevelt, they were bad asses. I just get fucking tired of people complaining about the war, and not doing anything about it. fuck all of you for complaining. we have fucking us citezens over there right now, and the last thing they fuckin need is to hear non stop critizism on what they are doing. Civilians die, it fuckin happnens. it is a fucking horror, but it's life. don't blame bush for going into war, blame saddam for not just giving up before the war. god damn this is such a stupid topic to argue about. it is a paradox. republicna or democratic, one of those arguments, it has no end.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »
What the fuck was Saddam supposed to "give up" before Bush shitcocked Iraq?

And I got news for you kiddo, it's the complaining about this war that got us a Dem majority in both Houses, and what will eventually end this nightmare that Bush created.

And what the fuck are you doing anyway? Complaining about some of us complaining? If you don't like it, subscribe to another thread.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 02:31:26 AM »
im no fucking dictator and dont hang eisenhowed or roosevelt, they were bad asses. I just get fucking tired of people complaining about the war, and not doing anything about it. fuck all of you for complaining. we have fucking us citezens over there right now, and the last thing they fuckin need is to hear non stop critizism on what they are doing. Civilians die, it fuckin happnens. it is a fucking horror, but it's life. don't blame bush for going into war, blame saddam for not just giving up before the war. god damn this is such a stupid topic to argue about. it is a paradox. republicna or democratic, one of those arguments, it has no end.

jesus christ

Its people like you that make Fox News a successful channel
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 06:25:44 AM »

- it's not really a paradox, just an issue that has two competing points of view. paradox usually implies a logical flaw

- not everyone is a republican or democrat, some even think for themselves. I know its shocking but I have seen it happen a few times with my own eyes.

- not everyone is complaining endlessly about the war without doing anything about it. I was against it before the war began and was active in war protests. Am I supposed to be less enraged after the war drags on and on? (this was actually something I had to be pretty quite about before the war at dinner parties and work because for some reason no one wanted to talk about the horrors of war then either and some people think protesting the idea of going to war is un-American and means you should leave the country)

- not everyone realizes the horrors of war which is why we are in this mess and also why it is in fact important to talk about it. Unfortunately, there is a dangerous team mentality about politics over here that permeates all political decisions including something as serious as should we go to war. People are so tightly bound to their party affiliations that they would rather invade a country and bring all the horrors of war to the people there than to take the time to think for themselves.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it's people like you who make it necessary to constantly talk about war because it's people like you that keep letting us get into one stupid war for each generation. You will most likely have children who don’t think for themselves and are party liners.

diegomenendez

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 12:13:16 PM »
War is the greatest conquest a man can ever experience.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 12:19:40 PM »
War isn't a conquest, it's a means to a conquest.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »

i dont know, lsd is supposed to be quite the experience
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

E.l.G

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 02:24:18 PM »

You stupid piece of shit.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 05:48:37 AM »

never done a dirty sanchez before eh...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »
Blame Saddam for this war? HOW? Bush said give up the WMD's or we're going to war. There were no WMD's to give up. Its that simple. Bush went to war over a LIE. He LIED about weapons of mass destruction. He and Rumsfeld LIED saying they knew where they were. Saddam simply was guilty of carrying out U.S. funded killings. The argument has a CLEAR end. Bush lied, he gave FALSE reasons to go to war, and as of yet, has not come up with a justification that has held any water for his invasion. HOW CLEAR CAN IT BE? Also, who says the troops on the front lines don't know how shitty this war is going? Which do you think brings their morale down, the citizens they are defending standing up for them when the government missuses their courage and exploits them, or Donald Rumsfeld telling the troops to "fight with the army [they] have, not the army [they] want[ed]." The Bush administration has been fucking over troops left and right just to save face in a war that we strategically, have pretty much already lost.
As for you saying that we complain and don't do anything about it? FUCK YOU. I do plenty. I was arrested in the protest in San Francisco the day the war broke out, and was actively protesting the war from when the very idea came up. The sad thing is, this argument is so one-sided, that you can look up intellectual articles before the war by anti-war authors that could predict every step of the war. Rummy called shit "unknown unkowns," but somehow every step of this war, from us bringing down Saddam quick, to the power vacuum, to the civil war, to the people elevating to power another equally agressive dictator to take Saddam's place (Al-Sadr, who now holds equal sway over Al Malaqi's decision making as Bush does, meaning we're pretty much fucked.)  I researched this, I knew it was wrong, and I WORKED to do everything I could to try and bring this war to an end. That's more than just protesting. I sent out mailings, I worked for the Kerry campaign in 2004, I've tried to educate as many people (including you) about what is really going on and how bad this war is. And I agree with Sleazy, that shit HAS made a difference, and because of it the dems took back over the house. George Bush is speaking on wednesday about the war. It will probably have a different tone to it, and it probably will be scrutinized, because new people are in power, and the people of the United States have spoken on the current agenda. This also is why Rumsfeld had to step down.

You did get one thing right, in war civilian casualties do happen. THATS WHY YOU DON'T GO TO WAR UNLESS YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON.
Get it?

Let me say ot again. I'll emphasize it using clever devices on the messageboard:
THATS WHY YOU DON'T GO TO WAR UNLESS YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON.
We didn't then, and we still don't have a good reason to be there. We need to get the fuck out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 03:20:33 PM »
Oh, and I love how your pro dictator, your anti dictator, your just whatever seems like it works for your argument. Neither work.

blank.

• Rep: -3
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2007, 03:40:21 PM »
theres no point in bitching anymore, bush lied to us, we supported war, and were just now figuring this out after the damage is done? we cant undo the war. were fucked and so is the US economy.

What the fuck happened to Osama, wasnt he the one to blame for 9/11? not Saddam. Saddam had no fucking correlation with the 9/11 tragedy.

bitching about whats been done isnt going to fix anything, it never did and it never will. But we can learn a lesson from this, and i doubt we will last another year with bush.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 02:49:08 PM by blank. »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2007, 04:04:42 PM »
we supported war

Correction: YOU supported the war, and there was plenty of evidence not to that was out at the time. I was against it, but was called ignorant for this belief. I WISH I could see all those asshole who I argued with before the war. My predictions have all come true, and I'm pretty fucking pissed now that I am right and that nobody listened. FUCK YOU if you supported the war. It was clear from the begining that Saddam and Osama were diametrically opposed to one another. It was clear from the beginning that there was no case behind the WMD claim. Many people came out against this war and were either ignored or called unpatriotic, look at the Dixie chicks. And now this shit is happening, I want an apology, and I want George Bush and every lazy member of congress who voted for the war to be arrested for war crimes. Shit like this happened less than 40 years ago in Vietnam, and nobody paid the price. If we don't punish our leadership for dragging us into unnecessary wars, then they will keep sending us into them for profit and political gain.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2007, 04:16:07 AM »
Expand Quote
we supported war
[close]

Correction: YOU supported the war, and there was plenty of evidence not to that was out at the time. I was against it, but was called ignorant for this belief. I WISH I could see all those asshole who I argued with before the war. My predictions have all come true, and I'm pretty fucking pissed now that I am right and that nobody listened. FUCK YOU if you supported the war. It was clear from the begining that Saddam and Osama were diametrically opposed to one another. It was clear from the beginning that there was no case behind the WMD claim. Many people came out against this war and were either ignored or called unpatriotic, look at the Dixie chicks. And now this shit is happening, I want an apology, and I want George Bush and every lazy member of congress who voted for the war to be arrested for war crimes. Shit like this happened less than 40 years ago in Vietnam, and nobody paid the price. If we don't punish our leadership for dragging us into unnecessary wars, then they will keep sending us into them for profit and political gain.

bump for the only time I'll ever agree with turkeylurkey
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2007, 04:30:25 AM »
Turkey tore Diego a new asshole.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 04:38:57 AM »
theres no point in bitching anymore, bush lied to us, we supported war, and were just now figuring this out after the damage is done? we cant undo the war. were fucked and so is the US economy.

What the fuck happened to Osama, wasnt he the one to blame for 9/11? not Saddam. Saddam had no fucking correlation with the 9/11 tragedy.

bitching about whats been done isnt going to fix anything, it never did and it never will. But we can learn a lesson from this, and i doubt we will last another year with bush.

The only thing we can do now is try to show the world that were not all rasicist, imperialist assholes. I would imagine that people from other contrys who chat here are a bit relieved to find out that there are actually guys like turkey and myself in the US which is something they probably wouldn't think if we didn't speak up when the topic comes up (both before and now).

If you believed we had a justified reason for invading Iraq, sorry but you are not too smart or didn't think too long. There's nothing special about the way that Trukey and I think, it's just being objective. I think it's extremely important when we talk about or vote about foriegn policy that we be objective but unfortunately politics in America has been made into a team sport, just like everything else and after we got our asses kicked on 9-11 alot of people lost their ability to think objectively and unfortunately, we will all suffer for a long time for your mistake.

Now I can't wait to hear all these assholes who got us into this mess, bitch endlessly about how the democrats are mismanaging this thing now that they have taken control. It's an impossible job and it's unfortunate that the Democrats are going to have people running back to the other team in no time because they are too big of pussies to admidt that this thing is impossible deal with, it's just a huge mess that can't be fixed.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2007, 01:54:05 PM »
It may be a mess, but that shit Ted Kennedy was saying about not funding Bush's escalation was pretty badass.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2007, 02:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Blame Saddam for this war? HOW? Bush said give up the WMD's or we're going to war. There were no WMD's to give up. Its that simple. Bush went to war over a LIE. He LIED about weapons of mass destruction. He and Rumsfeld LIED saying they knew where they were. Saddam simply was guilty of carrying out U.S. funded killings. The argument has a CLEAR end. Bush lied, he gave FALSE reasons to go to war, and as of yet, has not come up with a justification that has held any water for his invasion. HOW CLEAR CAN IT BE? Also, who says the troops on the front lines don't know how shitty this war is going? Which do you think brings their morale down, the citizens they are defending standing up for them when the government missuses their courage and exploits them, or Donald Rumsfeld telling the troops to "fight with the army [they] have, not the army [they] want[ed]." The Bush administration has been fucking over troops left and right just to save face in a war that we strategically, have pretty much already lost.
As for you saying that we complain and don't do anything about it? FUCK YOU. I do plenty. I was arrested in the protest in San Francisco the day the war broke out, and was actively protesting the war from when the very idea came up. The sad thing is, this argument is so one-sided, that you can look up intellectual articles before the war by anti-war authors that could predict every step of the war. Rummy called shit "unknown unkowns," but somehow every step of this war, from us bringing down Saddam quick, to the power vacuum, to the civil war, to the people elevating to power another equally agressive dictator to take Saddam's place (Al-Sadr, who now holds equal sway over Al Malaqi's decision making as Bush does, meaning we're pretty much fucked.)  I researched this, I knew it was wrong, and I WORKED to do everything I could to try and bring this war to an end. That's more than just protesting. I sent out mailings, I worked for the Kerry campaign in 2004, I've tried to educate as many people (including you) about what is really going on and how bad this war is. And I agree with Sleazy, that shit HAS made a difference, and because of it the dems took back over the house. George Bush is speaking on wednesday about the war. It will probably have a different tone to it, and it probably will be scrutinized, because new people are in power, and the people of the United States have spoken on the current agenda. This also is why Rumsfeld had to step down.

You did get one thing right, in war civilian casualties do happen. THATS WHY YOU DON'T GO TO WAR UNLESS YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON.
Get it?

Let me say ot again. I'll emphasize it using clever devices on the messageboard:
THATS WHY YOU DON'T GO TO WAR UNLESS YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON.
We didn't then, and we still don't have a good reason to be there. We need to get the fuck out.

kerry reminds me of herman munster

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 02:04:41 PM by Edward Penishands »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »
I don't see that resemblence at all. just kidding.