Author Topic: Mental Health Issues  (Read 39654 times)

soonbanned

Re: Mental Health Issues
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2019, 03:47:49 PM »
Oh wait you'd need a pill to comfort your feels first then you'd die

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2019, 03:49:49 PM »

How does it feel having to repeat the 7th grade next year?

soonbanned

« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2019, 03:56:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How does it feel having to repeat the 7th grade next year?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2019, 07:27:03 PM »
Good thing you people were born in a time of excess. Not a single one of you whiny fuckers would have made it this far otherwise. Your ancestors pulled bullets out of themselves and burned the wounds shut. You'd just lay there and die.

I am greatly offended. I’d be burning myself before the gun even went off ked.

Gimme a fucking hot stick I’ll prove it

Dustwardprez

« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2019, 07:35:33 PM »

I definitely would not say no to a strange pill. You got me there.
Give me enough I’ll Sauter your holes as well.

SirPizzaSlayer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2019, 10:14:45 PM »
Guys you do realize soon banned is special right? He really thinks people will get rowdy because of him but in reality no one cares. Just let him do his little special dance and then we can have the real fun of slap.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2019, 10:19:37 PM »
Guys you do realize soon banned is special right? He really thinks people will get rowdy because of him but in reality no one cares. Just let him do his little special dance and then we can have the real fun of slap.

I love Soon banned. I want to slip him the chicken

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2019, 10:15:28 PM »
Been feeling sad for no reason really. I have a pet tortoise that I think about and it makes me sad cuz I want to play with him but I’m scared since he’s so small he might get hurt. I love him he’s my buddy. Also don’t know if it’s just me but old Disney or Looney toons cartoons make me really depressed for some reason. I don’t like  it when they cry or something goes wrong for the characters it makes me sad too. I feel depressed sometimes randomly, something just triggers it. From anything to starring at a tree to watching tv it randomly strikes.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2019, 02:37:18 AM »
I hope you’re all feeling alright and managing the best you can.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2019, 06:35:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well he's actually banned now, so you will have to slip the chicken to his next account. So keep a look out.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2019, 07:37:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well he's actually banned now, so you will have to slip the chicken to his next account. So keep a look out.
what did he do?

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2019, 07:46:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
what did he do?

Not sure, honestly. He had been arguing with a bunch of people over the last week or so on a multitude of topics, but none of it really seemed ban-worthy.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2019, 07:55:59 AM »
^ on here if a user's screen name shows up as deleted and claims 'guest', it means that the person has decided to focus their account; I don't think one can visually tell banned accounts from just looking at a page of the boards like that, banned profiles never seem to explicitly appear marked as such.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2019, 08:02:22 AM »
^ on here if a user's screen name shows up as deleted and claims 'guest', it means that the person has decided to focus their account; I don't think one can visually tell banned accounts from just looking at a page of the boards like that, banned profiles never seem to explicitly appear marked as such.

Ahh yeah that makes sense. He must have gotten tired of taking shit from literally everyone. He'll be back I'm sure.
FUCK YOU

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2019, 08:48:31 AM »
You get what you give. He was a twat, good riddance.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:51:29 AM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2019, 09:04:12 AM »
thank fucking god, I get if it was a worthy topic or discussion and have facts to refute, but trolling just to be a dick is so stupid these days.

I find myself very lonely these days especially when it comes to digital age. I actually enjoy a good conversation on a multitude of topics face to face. However in this day and age there seems to be a fastidious and superficial I don't know you and nor do I care about your opinions when it is face to face.

I feel sad for this generation as they'll never know the reality of what Gen Xer's dealt with. 74- 87 if you were born in these timelines you had a decent childhood and worthy memories where parents and everything wasn't helicopter parents and little Timmy didn't get a participation trophy. I believe the tough love talks my dad told me was out of concern and teaching self reliance.
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2019, 03:02:36 PM »
My brother was murdered in 2006. He was 20.

I had dropped 4 rolls right before being brought to the hospital to see my brother for the last time.

He was laying on a slab with a plastic thing sticking out of his face. It was the most horrendous thing I’ve ever experienced in my life.

I can see it all over again sometimes.

I wrote out the entire story but I erased it.

Hold on tightly to your loved ones. You never know when the system is going to try and grind you up.

My brother was the only person who loved me unconditionally. I came out to him and he gave me a hug.
He asked if he was the first person I told I said yes.

Best buds. I always had nightmares about losing my two youngest brothers and it came true
that's really sad, like for reals I have had to carry out bodies of homies and ex's it is not fun to kick it one day and next day fucking gone.

I hope you are doing well and if you need an ear to jabber at my inbox is always welcome. 
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

Dustwardprez

« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2019, 07:48:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Soon banned focused or was banned?

AssFea

• Rep: 3
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2019, 11:35:10 PM »
im in so much pain that I can barely live with what has just happened. I apologize to everyone except soon banned

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2019, 07:43:46 AM »
im in so much pain that I can barely live with what has just happened. I apologize to everyone except soon banned

Wait, what's that?

Fro Doggy Dog

« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2019, 07:43:55 AM »
from john rattray - Why So Sad? 2019 Mission for Mental Health

https://www.thepredatorybird.com/why-so-sad-2019-mission-for-mental-health/

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2019, 09:57:30 PM »
Started this thread a while ago at a dead end looking to vent. Had a breakdown in August sometime and took  4 Percocets on top of my normal 12 beers a night routine. Idk why I did that, I just wanted to get really fucked up I guess. It took 4 months to see a psychiatrist and I finally got in. I’ve been on zoloft now for 2 months now 1 month at 50mg and 1 month on 100mg. Doc wanted me to start abilify but I couldn’t afford it. I had a reaction that made me super manic from it for about a week recently and right now I feel like my old existential crisis self except maybe more apathetic, idk today was rough. Still taking it next appointment is in 3 weeks. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Shalom

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2019, 10:38:04 PM »
Started this thread a while ago at a dead end looking to vent. Had a breakdown in August sometime and took  4 Percocets on top of my normal 12 beers a night routine. Idk why I did that, I just wanted to get really fucked up I guess. It took 4 months to see a psychiatrist and I finally got in. I’ve been on zoloft now for 2 months now 1 month at 50mg and 1 month on 100mg. Doc wanted me to start abilify but I couldn’t afford it. I had a reaction that made me super manic from it for about a week recently and right now I feel like my old existential crisis self except maybe more apathetic, idk today was rough. Still taking it next appointment is in 3 weeks. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Shalom
I'm doing all right. Was getting pretty bad recently. Crazy stress, being a dick and screaming at my girlfriend, being horrible to be around. Was getting ready to get back on some anti anxiety medication and possibly some anti-depressants again. ADD meds probably weren't helping me. Stopped taking those, start taking cbd, doing well the past week. It's worth the stress of having trouble concentrating rather than making myself stress out because I can't stop thinking of the things I can't change. My last time on anti depressants was like a year and a half ago. The last one worked better than any I had taken before but was the only medication I've ever had a hard time getting off. It was so bad. Remeron is awesome but getting off is the fucking worst.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2019, 07:29:11 AM »
The things that get a hold of me and make me feel absolutely bummed that I hear albeit watching the news or just people watching. 

You can see the division and or the fear of others just by people watching

I do have" friends" rather acquaintances I sometimes speak with and tbh it bums me out, the closeness I felt when I didn't have a job or responsibilities I can't find that unique one solid friend anymore.

Even when I do find someone with similar interests it's either scenarios I annoy them or vice versa or my bullshit upstairs in my head will tell me otherwise that someone is using me and you have seen this beforehand cut your losses, or the old yeah call me anytime and they ghost me like a bitch. either way it's been since 2003 since I had a decent friend to really count on as a homie,  for now I won't hold my breathe for anything. call me an asshole whatever I just see it for what it is.

I hate the idea of ghosting someone as that is not how I operate, I'd rather tell you to your face to fuck off or we've got to go different ways. as a solid person I believe the same should be upheld but that's my own expectations that let me down.

I know this won't mean much to others but one of the reasons I like SLAP is maybe just maybe one day I could meet someone from here in my town and we could skate this area and build some shit.
Dueces Bitch's

AssFea

• Rep: 3
« Reply #174 on: September 15, 2019, 09:06:30 PM »
The things that get a hold of me and make me feel absolutely bummed that I hear albeit watching the news or just people watching. 

You can see the division and or the fear of others just by people watching

I do have" friends" rather acquaintances I sometimes speak with and tbh it bums me out, the closeness I felt when I didn't have a job or responsibilities I can't find that unique one solid friend anymore.

Even when I do find someone with similar interests it's either scenarios I annoy them or vice versa or my bullshit upstairs in my head will tell me otherwise that someone is using me and you have seen this beforehand cut your losses, or the old yeah call me anytime and they ghost me like a bitch. either way it's been since 2003 since I had a decent friend to really count on as a homie,  for now I won't hold my breathe for anything. call me an asshole whatever I just see it for what it is.

I hate the idea of ghosting someone as that is not how I operate, I'd rather tell you to your face to fuck off or we've got to go different ways. as a solid person I believe the same should be upheld but that's my own expectations that let me down.

I know this won't mean much to others but one of the reasons I like SLAP is maybe just maybe one day I could meet someone from here in my town and we could skate this area and build some shit.

I’ll be your friend man.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 385
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #175 on: September 15, 2019, 09:10:36 PM »
You a real one AssFea.

Slugboi22

• Rep: 69
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2019, 01:39:02 AM »
Hey y’all idk if this needs to be said but Ive been off my medication for about almost 4 months now (successfully with no issues)and I have some 2 little things of advice/caution for those taking or considering taking Lexapro
1. It can make you horribly OCD. I had been taking the medication for almost about a year and I’d say about 3 months into it, it made me have horrible hand-washing issues. Like I had to wash my hands exactly 5-7 times at the sink type shit. I also had OCD about making my shoes match with my board and other very stressful things.
2. It can make sex difficult to say the least. Won’t get too into it but if you already have physical issues in your sex life I strongly advise you not to take the medication.
I hope someone uses this info to their advantage cuz I really wish someone would of told me this beforehand

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2019, 09:13:19 AM »
Hey y’all idk if this needs to be said but Ive been off my medication for about almost 4 months now (successfully with no issues)and I have some 2 little things of advice/caution for those taking or considering taking Lexapro
1. It can make you horribly OCD. I had been taking the medication for almost about a year and I’d say about 3 months into it, it made me have horrible hand-washing issues. Like I had to wash my hands exactly 5-7 times at the sink type shit. I also had OCD about making my shoes match with my board and other very stressful things.
2. It can make sex difficult to say the least. Won’t get too into it but if you already have physical issues in your sex life I strongly advise you not to take the medication.
I hope someone uses this info to their advantage cuz I really wish someone would of told me this beforehand
I never heard the OCD thing. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't know Lexapro and the onset of OCD are related. I can back you on the sexual side effects in that it's very common in antidepressants. In fact I've personally never been on an antidepressant that didn't lead to a measure of dysfunction. Luckily that's not an issue for my lifestyle, but I can see it being a very prominent one for a lot of people. One that could potentially lead to deepening depression.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Slugboi22

• Rep: 69
« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2019, 10:17:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I never heard the OCD thing. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't know Lexapro and the onset of OCD are related. I can back you on the sexual side effects in that it's very common in antidepressants. In fact I've personally never been on an antidepressant that didn't lead to a measure of dysfunction. Luckily that's not an issue for my lifestyle, but I can see it being a very prominent one for a lot of people. One that could potentially lead to deepening depression.
I looked into it before and although the the meds don’t inherently give you OCD, SSRIs can it seems strengthen or heighten the intrusive thoughts and compulsions that one can have. Both myself and my partners Mom both had taken lexapro at some point in our lives and it ended up in both of us having OCD like behaviors. Fuck did I already have OCD to begin with?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 10:20:19 AM by Slugboi22 »

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2019, 07:03:10 AM »
Last week I started taking Zoloft again, after stopping for a few months.

Having pretty much no libido for a change is actually kinda dope, way less distracting.