Author Topic: Best Gear You've ever Skated.  (Read 7004 times)

Chavo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
Re: Best Gear You've ever Skated.
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2017, 09:07:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Paradox grip tape is amazing.
[close]

it gripped really well but i always felt it shredded shoes way quicker than mobb jessup etc.

You could peel off the holograms and put it on Mob and get the best of both worlds

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2017, 09:40:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Paradox grip tape is amazing.
[close]

it gripped really well but i always felt it shredded shoes way quicker than mobb jessup etc.
[close]

You could peel off the holograms and put it on Mob and get the best of both worlds

Haha. It doesn't come with stickers anymore which sucks because I could really use that enhanced balance!....I just like the way it grips my shoe. It can be a bitch to cut sometimes but it always holds up better when it's below freezing out in the terms of not chipping and peeling off than my homies who aren't using it.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2017, 11:19:04 AM »

Their vulc shoes just seem to work for me. I can't give them up.

I was the same way. I had 6 pairs of the danny garcia's. All 6 pairs were black with white sole. Goddamn that shoe ruled.

Also, Emerica Reynolds 2's. I found a pair behind a Panera Bread and learned every variation of regular/fakie heel flip in one day. Immediately lost most of them as soon as those shoes were dust.

I had a Stereo Olly Todd that I learned frontside half cab flips on that I always look back on fondly, too. I skated probably 30 Habitat boards as a teenager, bought a Stereo and was quickly learning frontside flip tricks. I guess now looking back that's what pulled me away from Habitat (though I then got into AWS...) and on that note
p-shuvs and v-flips