Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182528 times)

Robert Baratheon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation. HE CONFIRMS IT.
« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2021, 06:44:29 AM »
I need someone with knowledge of law to explain this, do people make apologies this vague for legal reasons?  Inasmuch as they have to say something for PR but don't want to get too specific and incriminate themselves in a possible later court case?  Not sure how much it varies from state to state.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, his statement about giving money to organizations, instead of the people who will require medical treatment for the rest of their lives, might be considered an admission of guilt and thus open him up for further legal issues. 

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2021, 06:48:09 AM »
I always thought it was
A) to seem remorseful, just in case it comes up later
B) try to avoid being canceled
C) " OK I acknowledged it, let's never talk about it again
D) all of the above

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2021, 07:00:33 AM »
LOL at the apology board series.

Fuck these people, for real. Sick of apologies crafted to save careers, not to actually show remorse.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2021, 07:45:51 AM »
What's funny is that I read his "apology" in the Crailtap Apology Screenshots thread first and couldn't tell if Yonnie's was a part of that thread or not, so I came here to see if he did in fact post something. That's how vague and pointless his statement is.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
Re: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation
« Reply #364 on: April 10, 2021, 07:47:33 AM »
Craig should apologize in general that they failed to see the irony that they killed their brand with the outsized pressure of Pretty Sweet in the same way that the making of Virtual Reality gutted plan b and sent their riders to create girl
1000000000% agree
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #365 on: April 10, 2021, 08:32:21 AM »
LOL good lord, this one's exceptionally bad. So many have already flayed this with all the wisdom, but I'm gonna take my bitch gloves off extra dramatically and pick it apart. I want to offer all the best remaining parts of what was once my brain to explain why this is 1) not an apology and 2) going to make things much much worse, and very quickly

FIRSTLY:

When you turn off comments on your own post, but feel so obligated to preempt the flood of vacuous Heart Emojis that you make your caption, and I quote, a Green Heart Emoji .... I'll let that one stand for itself.

SECONDLY:

"These past few years I have used extremely poor judgment" is a fatal opening remark. It is an abdication of responsibility, just as deliberate as the STDs that he spread. In other words, he is deliberately avoiding apology just as deliberately as he spread STDs to sexual partners without their informed consent. It was not a matter of poor judgement. It was a matter of purposefully doing reprehensible things. No apology starts with a deflection. To abdicate the severity and purposefulness of your abuse at the head of your apology, is to not make an apology.

THIRDLY:

"From this moment forward, I'm standing up for what's right" is just as much proof as the fact that he spread STDs to sexual partners without their informed consent that he neither gives a fuck nor thinks of anyone but himself. When you deflect your abuse and avoid an apology, the only route you can take is to pretend like this is a moment to prove to the world that you are top notch. To him, this is not his moment to apologize and accept accountability for what he's done; it's his moment to deflect an apology and avoid accountability by making this whole fucking nightmare that HE caused about his wounded pride. When you're more concerned with your brand, image, status in a community of people who don't care about rape & abuse, how could you be led to think any differently? But I digress.

FOURTHLY:

"My heart weighs heavy towards the damage that I've caused" no, No it doesn't. If it did, you wouldn't make a masturbatory public apology on your clout profile. You would go directly to the people you've wronged and ask them what you can do to make it right. And they would rightly tell you that you're a piece of fucking shit. And if they wanted to deal with you at all, they would let you know what they need. And if they didn't want to deal with you - who would? -  you would recognize that this IS NOT about your pride, and talking emptily about how much this affects you is not only ridiculous but violently false.

FIFTHLY:

"I must pay it forward (etc.)" Bitch, pay What forward? No one has rewarded you with anything that you can pay forward! There is absolutely nothing to pay forward here. To make a Non-Apology on a public forum that is biased to Worship you for whatever you do, to avoid accountability by defining this crisis You've cause as a moment to repair your pride, to Lie that this affects you and to Gaslight your victims by manipulating your followers into thinking this is something that bothers you deeply - these are all bad enough. But, to really put Shit Icing on the Shit Cake, you wrap it all up with a whole mess of things that are IRRELEVANT. Cool, you're getting help (probably not), keep that shit to YOURSELF now is neither the time nor the place. And giving your funds to Orgs? What orgs? Run by Whom? Giving their resources to What community?! That is horse shit first off and second off is proof that this to you is about Looking the part of sorry, but doing NOTHING to be sorry - doing nothing to provide help and consolation and Accountability to the people you've actually hurt.

You'd rather fucking appease your fan base than take what you've done seriously, and for that I resent both You and anybody Like you, anybody who's done Things like you've done - you're All the same monster.

So my brain has obviously degenerated in the course of typing this all up, and now I'm pretty much rambling. But I mean everything I've said, and I hope someone brighter than I am can tactfully summarize these points the next time some fucking shmuck thinks its his time to non-apology and make his abusive behavior about Manhood Redemption. Oh fucking Brother.

Ink&Images you fucking rule and we are here for You! You're hilarious & brilliant and courageous and so full of life. Please never lose that fire that you carry; believe in yourself forever, we will see this shit through!

P.S.

I'm too zapped to read and revise this giant flood of emotion, so please bear with me, and (to quote David Crosby to Lionel Hutz) know I love you.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #366 on: April 10, 2021, 08:37:34 AM »
Yonnie should have flat out said he has herpes in that post, if he really wanted to own up to it. What is the stat? Like 1 in 4 people have it? He could have said I have herpes and 1 in 4 people have it. We no longer need to feel shame, but we must tell our partners everytime.
Or something like that, at least imo he should have fully owned up.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2021, 08:39:42 AM »

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2021, 09:13:08 AM »
Sincerely thought they weren't even gonna acknowledge it. Definitely a garbage apology. Wonder if they did it to take the wind out of ink and images plan.

Shout out to her. Brave as hell.

Also, let's quit shaming people for having sti's guys. No one plans on getting them. It's a pretty easy situation to get yourself in, no matter the amount of precautions you take. Most people have HSV2. Most people have HPV and quite a few people don't realize they have it.
The chillest1

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2239
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2021, 09:48:54 AM »
Sincerely thought they weren't even gonna acknowledge it. Definitely a garbage apology. Wonder if they did it to take the wind out of ink and images plan.

Also, let's quit shaming people for having sti's guys. No one plans on getting them. It's a pretty easy situation to get yourself in, no matter the amount of precautions you take. Most people have HSV2. Most people have HPV and quite a few people don't realize they have it.
Agree 100%.
But to be clear, very few, if any, people in this discussion have shamed Yonnie, or anyone else for actually having an STI. Rather, it was his practice of concealing that fact & then gaslighting any partner that raised the issue with him that people (rightfully) found shameful.
To your point, perhaps if having an STI wasn’t so stigmatized in social circles, Yonnie could have felt at liberty to share THAT info with his partners, rather than the infection itself.
Alternately, dude could have just behaved like a grown adult & dealt with the shame he carried/society placed upon him while avoiding the situation currently finds himself in AND  protecting his intimate partners.
His charitable donations should be a lifetime supply of Valtrex for each & every person he lied to.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2021, 10:00:10 AM »
This puts the mental health of people like MJ and Jereme in perspective. For years people ripped on Jereme for being a kook. Well it turns out being a kook is way better than being a cool frat boy skate rape disease spreader.

Feels good to have never bought a girl board. Kostons poop stance and Carrols nasal ass 90s Cali girl voice always kept me off them.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

WavyDavy

• Rep: 125
« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2021, 10:16:14 AM »
Seeing as the companies aren’t going to do anything, I’m looking into getting a digital billboard for a day here in LA next time there’s a big skate event. It’s gonna say something along the lines of:

LADIES BEWARE - YONNIE CRUZ IS A LIAR WHO KNOWINGLY SPREADS STDS.
FUCK GX, CRAIL, LAKAI...

(and whatever other shitty sponsors don’t care.) 

No jokes, though.

billboards advertising safe and consensual sexual intercourse would be better.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #372 on: April 10, 2021, 10:29:33 AM »
you guys realize ink and images is in her late 40s, right?

Ah, the narcissist moron wants more attention. I'm gonna go ahead and block your dumbass. Done giving you any attention. Recommend the rest of slap do the same.
The chillest1

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2021, 10:31:32 AM »

You realize you’re a fucking kook, right?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #374 on: April 10, 2021, 10:33:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Agree 100%.
But to be clear, very few, if any, people in this discussion have shamed Yonnie, or anyone else for actually having an STI. Rather, it was his practice of concealing that fact & then gaslighting any partner that raised the issue with him that people (rightfully) found shameful.
To your point, perhaps if having an STI wasn’t so stigmatized in social circles, Yonnie could have felt at liberty to share THAT info with his partners, rather than the infection itself.
Alternately, dude could have just behaved like a grown adult & dealt with the shame he carried/society placed upon him while avoiding the situation currently finds himself in AND  protecting his intimate partners.
His charitable donations should be a lifetime supply of Valtrex for each & every person he lied to.

I agree with you @Lou Strux.

I wasn't trying to defend Yonnie's actions. I was more so saying it for the victims of whoever Yonnie gave herpes to, and those who have been put in the same situation. I could see how it could be interpreted either way though.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 10:53:29 AM by TurdyBird »
The chillest1

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #375 on: April 10, 2021, 10:36:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the unemployed 40 year old virgins on here are not going to pony up for a billboard "calling out" Yonnie Cruz (who?)

they're just going to keep posting
[close]

You realize the person who said they are going to do it, is one of Yonnie's victims right? You moron.
[close]

one of the freaks on here is pretending to be someone who had sex ?
[close]

Oh got it. You're one of those contradictory dumbasses trying real hard to look witty. Feel sorry for you bud. You just look misguided.
[close]

you all really think an account on an obscure skateboarding forum, started 2 years ago but has never posted until now, and started out by acknowledging a reference to a 25 year old movie that only 40+ skater dudes ever watched, is really a woman in her early 20s?  who just happened to be the same person in an anonymous instagram story text post that you're all talking about?? and somehow also has the same beef with the entire skateboarding industry especially specific brands that always get talked about here???

obviously that poster is fake but the more interesting question is which SLAP lunatic is it? only the mods know for sure

I thought she was fake. Eat shit dude. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I can ignore you

Dude can't even detect sarcasm.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 10:44:05 AM by TurdyBird »
The chillest1

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #376 on: April 10, 2021, 10:38:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you think its cool for older (married) women to sleep with dudes 15 years younger than them , then make a billboard (?!) about it when it didn't work out?

Regardless they both adults ...and one of clearly acted like he stuck in extra role in KIDS

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #377 on: April 10, 2021, 10:41:40 AM »

Wow, again some truly ground breaking stuff from slimeballs. From her instagram bio I assume she's also a teacher. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve returning to this thread and trying to diminish her credibility with utter crap but she sounds like a pretty decent human being if you ask me.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #378 on: April 10, 2021, 10:42:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you think its cool for older (married) women to sleep with dudes 15 years younger than them , then make a billboard (?!) about it when it didn't work out?
[close]

Regardless they both adults ...and one of clearly acted like he stuck in extra role in KIDS
[close]

and the other one acts like Mary Kay Letourneau

Lol...Keep digging your grave

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #379 on: April 10, 2021, 10:48:07 AM »

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #380 on: April 10, 2021, 10:53:03 AM »
People like Skiduls will pat their fucked up friends on the back for doing the bare minimum after getting caught. They probably feel as if they’re going through some grand growing experience. Growing would’ve been owning up to this shit and changing before you got caught. The only people who can’t see through the bs are willfully ignorant fans who will never change and whose opinions don’t matter for shit.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

haydtang

« Reply #381 on: April 10, 2021, 11:00:52 AM »
damn hard posted the white font on the black back drop.. all is forgiven homie!! is he of everything yet

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #382 on: April 10, 2021, 11:15:24 AM »
Most people have HPV and quite a few people don't realize they have it.

I've shared this on here before. When I found out I barely held it together in front of the doctor, feeling my (sex) life as I knew it was over. You never know when or if you may be infectious. It means disclosing, always, even if you're only talking a kiss. Cervical and throat cancer links have been amply demonstrated. You have to say something. I had read up all about it by that point and was devastated. I hadn't even heard of HPV before testing.

The doctor audibly chuckled at my distress. There was no need to approach the predicament so gravely, she assured me. Another GP (I went for a second opinion some time after - this was also a woman fwiw), echoed this sentiment.

This was years ago. I had just started seeing my current girlfriend. Of course I told her. She had a similar reaction to the doctors. But I was right in the end. Your sex life is not the same - I still worry that I'm making her sick today.

Judicially, however, reality is the opposite of this experience. It assumes that infection is statistically so unlikely, from a single occurrence at least, that knowingly passing an STD is not punishable by law. At least where I am, not sure how the US law works. Even deliberate HIV spreaders get off for that reason. That is by no means to suggest all of this - the discussion surrounding responsibility and disclosure - is a wash.

Personally, I've come to conclude casual sex is invariably fraught. It doesn't exist really, casual sex, outside of being exceptionally lucky. That's why I'm sharing this. I wish somebody had told me.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
« Reply #383 on: April 10, 2021, 11:18:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
*liked by skiduls*

turning off comments is a cowards move

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

BroBruhBra

« Reply #384 on: April 10, 2021, 11:50:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
*liked by skiduls*
[close]

turning off comments is a cowards move

Ugh, Kenny liked it? Fucking locker room bullshit right there.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #385 on: April 10, 2021, 12:41:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Most people have HPV and quite a few people don't realize they have it.
[close]

I've shared this on here before. When I found out I barely held it together in front of the doctor, feeling my (sex) life as I knew it was over. You never know when or if you may be infectious. It means disclosing, always, even if you're only talking a kiss. Cervical and throat cancer links have been amply demonstrated. You have to say something. I had read up all about it by that point and was devastated. I hadn't even heard of HPV before testing.

The doctor audibly chuckled at my distress. There was no need to approach the predicament so gravely, she assured me. Another GP (I went for a second opinion some time after - this was also a woman fwiw), echoed this sentiment.

This was years ago. I had just started seeing my current girlfriend. Of course I told her. She had a similar reaction to the doctors. But I was right in the end. Your sex life is not the same - I still worry that I'm making her sick today.

Judicially, however, reality is the opposite of this experience. It assumes that infection is statistically so unlikely, from a single occurrence at least, that knowingly passing an STD is not punishable by law. At least where I am, not sure how the US law works. Even deliberate HIV spreaders get off for that reason. That is by no means to suggest all of this - the discussion surrounding responsibility and disclosure - is a wash.

Personally, I've come to conclude casual sex is invariably fraught. It doesn't exist really, casual sex, outside of being exceptionally lucky. That's why I'm sharing this. I wish somebody had told me.
You don't need to agonize over something there's a vaccine for. Most adults will be vaccinated against this going forward, particularly women because of the reasons you mention. The vax cut of age date is 45 so if you ever have a sitch like this where you're really bugging and your partner hasn't been exposed, you could make an appointment and get a shot for them.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #386 on: April 10, 2021, 01:43:14 PM »
@inkandimages - seriously, put it into a craig apology board series and i will donate fifty

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #387 on: April 10, 2021, 03:35:13 PM »
To the poster who went after me:

This shit isn't about me. It's about lying scumbags who knowingly spread STIs, but I will say this...

I am 42, not "in my late 40s."
I am a special education teacher who works with disabled children. To accuse me of "sleeping with my students after they graduate" is some fucked up shit, so I assume you're probably part of Yonnie's crew. Whoever you are, you're fucking depraved.

Also, to threaten to dox me is some next level shit. Why? For what? For speaking up? For being angry?

You are a terrible human being and I am going to take legal action if you even breathe in my direction. Stop trying to attack me for speaking up and distracting from the real discussion here. Or, be fucking brave and call me up on the phone seeing as you "have all my info."

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #388 on: April 10, 2021, 03:37:55 PM »
I’m in full support of iai but I wonder who told her about slap lol.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #389 on: April 10, 2021, 03:40:15 PM »
I’m in full support of iai but I wonder who told her about slap lol.

Man, I remember when Slap was a print magazine.