Author Topic: Get well soon Dylan.  (Read 133945 times)

too much

Re: Get well soon Dylan.
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2015, 11:21:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Hands up if you think a talking dog would be smarter than Tobey
[close]

Raises hand.

This thread is fucking embarrassing.

It is fucking embarrassing...Here's the dylan soty thread where this shit started:

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=84538.0

Pretty weak of everyone in the know to give these cool guy posts...First if this is a hoax you're all wack. 2nd if you do know you're even more wack for bragging about how you know on the forum. Little kid shit all around. This is all based off of skate park rumors and insta stocking? gag ...If this is true, this is the worst way to spread the news, really immature all of you involved.

The forum started this shit, so it's all on you guys to prove it since you brought it up. Just like you made Kalis post a pic he's real on slap, you all should do the same already with this massive rumor instead of acting like little kids.

mattofallmatts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2015, 11:37:30 AM »
RIP DYLAN

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2015, 11:53:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hands up if you think a talking dog would be smarter than Tobey
[close]

Raises hand.

This thread is fucking embarrassing.
[close]

It is fucking embarrassing...Here's the dylan soty thread where this shit started:

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=84538.0

Pretty weak of everyone in the know to give these cool guy posts...First if this is a hoax you're all wack. 2nd if you do know you're even more wack for bragging about how you know on the forum. Little kid shit all around. This is all based off of skate park rumors and insta stocking? gag ...If this is true, this is the worst way to spread the news, really immature all of you involved.

The forum started this shit, so it's all on you guys to prove it since you brought it up. Just like you made Kalis post a pic he's real on slap, you all should do the same already with this massive rumor instead of acting like little kids.

You're too much

Fukd

• Rep: -45
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2015, 12:15:32 PM »
This thread is fucked up, along with many of the commenters here. Those who claim to be "in the know" should be ashamed of themselves for putting his personal shit on blast like this. Cancer is not something to take lightly and I think it's pretty clear Dylan has chosen not to expose this information himself, and tried to keep it under wraps. Fuck anyone that is attempting to make a joke out of this. If the rumors are true, I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

On the other hand, this rumor could be complete bullshit.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2015, 12:24:11 PM »

abudabi

« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2015, 01:31:29 PM »
Those who claim to be "in the know" should be ashamed of themselves for putting his personal shit on blast like this.
yep. yall are dipshits.

slappykrooks

• Rep: -16
  • skate water chill
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2015, 01:37:21 PM »
Fuck, I really hope this isn't true. Anyways GET WELL ASAP dylan, we need you.
Slappykrooks
<h3> skate drinkwater chill skate </h3>

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2015, 05:47:28 PM »
Very sad news to hear. Hope he gets well and thoughts to his family/friends.

And on a side note, according to the Instagram GEO tag, I live about a quarter mile away from my house.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2015, 06:33:19 PM »

And on a side note, according to the Instagram GEO tag, I live about a quarter mile away from my house.

huh

abudabi

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2015, 06:35:11 PM »
^the tag isnt necessarily accurate

Greg Road

« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2015, 05:31:09 PM »
That's so sad :-\.  He has so many years ahead of him.  Can't even imagine what is going through his head right now.  It's pretty mind blowing how much everything has advanced over the last 50 years yet they still can't find a cure for cancer.  I hope someday we'll have a world that if someone gets cancer the doctor will just say "No problem, here's a vaccine, should be gone by tomorrow."
Really? Cancer is a billion dollar industry - they make money from people being sick and staying sick, not getting better. And the last thing this stupid fucking world needs is more vaccines.

There are natural ways to rid yourself of cancer and leukemia - hopefully he goes that route instead of killing his entire body with chemo. 

Get well soon Dylan!

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2015, 06:03:29 PM »
Thread title had be shook, need Dylan to come clean asap

ginatran

• Rep: -90
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2015, 06:20:13 PM »
Expand Quote
young people dont really die of leukemia.
[close]
is this a joke?

No, they don't.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 607
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2015, 07:07:56 PM »
This thread is fucked up, along with many of the commenters here. Those who claim to be "in the know" should be ashamed of themselves for putting his personal shit on blast like this. Cancer is not something to take lightly and I think it's pretty clear Dylan has chosen not to expose this information himself, and tried to keep it under wraps. Fuck anyone that is attempting to make a joke out of this. If the rumors are true, I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

I'd just like to reiterate everything in this post. And add that anybody speculating or denying anything needs to reevaluate their priorities.

abudabi

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2015, 10:49:46 PM »
^not that i think your post was directed at me Bobby, but any speculating ive done is strictly to show that this whole thread is bullshit.

PC500

• Rep: 6
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2015, 10:54:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
is this a joke?
[close]

No, they don't.

After lurking for a while, I joined promising myself I wouldn't engage with the lameness of this place, only commenting on good skateboarding shit. But the sheer dumb-ness of this post has caused me to chime in. You, mate, are worse than my friend's homebrew. And that's really, really bad.

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2015, 12:33:14 AM »
Really? Cancer is a billion dollar industry - they make money from people being sick and staying sick, not getting better. And the last thing this stupid fucking world needs is more vaccines.

There are natural ways to rid yourself of cancer and leukemia
- hopefully he goes that route instead of killing his entire body with chemo. 

Get well soon Dylan!

Yeah definitely. If there's one thing this world has too much of, it's cures for deadly and/or highly contagious diseases that would have killed just about every one of my friends and family members by now.

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2015, 01:03:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'd just like to reiterate everything in this post. And add that anybody speculating or denying anything needs to reevaluate their priorities.
It would be better if this whole thread just didn't exist. If he wants to keep his situation private, it's fucked up that people are talking about it. If it's just a crazy rumor being perpetuated, that isn't true, it's fucked up. Basically, no matter what the situation is, it's unfortunate that there is a four page thread about this on slap.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2015, 10:19:57 AM »
What's up with this Instagram geo tag thing people are talking about?

Affirmative Axion

• Rep: 11
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2015, 10:24:02 AM »
Is discussing this as sleazy as the crap that TMZ spews? To a degree, yes, but it is not like we are talking about what Greg Lutzka had for breakfast. We are talking about the future of a living legend.

Dylan has his right to privacy just like everyone else, but he is not like everyone else. He is an internationally known "celebrity," if you will. Everyone including Dylan himself knew this was inevitable; at least it was due to stupid social media BS instead of someone betraying his trust. That being said, I give major credit to everyone who knew and kept their mouths shut.

Anyone with even an iota of analytical skill just needs to look at the recent pics of Dylan; it's not that hard to deduce.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2015, 10:37:12 AM »
this is a really shitty rumor to spread and no one even knows if its true.

not cool.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2015, 12:59:24 PM »
Expand Quote
That's so sad :-\.  He has so many years ahead of him.  Can't even imagine what is going through his head right now.  It's pretty mind blowing how much everything has advanced over the last 50 years yet they still can't find a cure for cancer.  I hope someday we'll have a world that if someone gets cancer the doctor will just say "No problem, here's a vaccine, should be gone by tomorrow."
[close]

There are natural ways to rid yourself of cancer and leukemia - hopefully he goes that route instead of killing his entire body with chemo.  

Get well soon Dylan!

It is quite clear from your idiotic rant that you do not even know what cancer is.  I suggest you educate yourself before you spout off more nonsense and continue to make an ass of yourself. 

And this has to be one of the saddest excuses for a thread that I have seen in a long time.  Suddenly everyone on a skateboarding site is a fucking doctor.    
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 01:02:12 PM by witty pseudonym »

ginatran

• Rep: -90
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2015, 07:45:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
is this a joke?
[close]

No, they don't.
[close]

After lurking for a while, I joined promising myself I wouldn't engage with the lameness of this place, only commenting on good skateboarding shit. But the sheer dumb-ness of this post has caused me to chime in. You, mate, are worse than my friend's homebrew. And that's really, really bad.

The outlook for most leukemias tends to be better the younger a patient is.

You're the lameness of this place.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2015, 07:55:16 PM »
What does it take for a thread to get deleted?

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2015, 01:44:21 AM »
What does it take for a thread to get deleted?

Post something about finding a soundbite from Flip Sorry in the new Gypsy Life video, and link it to that douchebag blogger

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1520
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2015, 02:07:34 AM »
why couldn't he just be just be there to support someone else in their fight with cancer?

straight

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2015, 10:22:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

huh

ungzilla

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2015, 10:34:55 AM »
Expand Quote
That's so sad :-\.  He has so many years ahead of him.  Can't even imagine what is going through his head right now.  It's pretty mind blowing how much everything has advanced over the last 50 years yet they still can't find a cure for cancer.  I hope someday we'll have a world that if someone gets cancer the doctor will just say "No problem, here's a vaccine, should be gone by tomorrow."
[close]

Get well soon Dylan!

oh, what, like steve jobs did? congrats on being an idiot.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2015, 10:44:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Get well soon Dylan!
[close]

oh, what, like steve jobs did? congrats on being an idiot.

Steve Jobs? So, the billionaire owner of apple computers gave dylan a leukemia vaccine... is this what you're saying?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

abudabi

« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2015, 10:46:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

huh
[close]
straight, i am pleased that you have revealed yourself to be an idiot so many times after calling me stupid. maybe next time champ.