Author Topic: crazy negroes  (Read 1975 times)

jblizz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
crazy negroes
« on: March 20, 2010, 08:55:03 AM »
So today im drivin into the city to skate and were all kinda yelling at people from the car not necassarily saying bad things, but we see this guy with a tool shirt on the left of us and my buddy says "TOOL FUCK YES" or something of that nature and a few seconds later a car pulls next to us and this car pulls up next to us and this huge black dude is fucking LIVID. He says WHAT THE FUCK DID U SAY TO MY GIRL and were all like huh we didnt say anything to her and then this dude smiles and im like oh just a common mistake but then all of the sudden this huge black dude(he had a college football shirt which led me tlo belive that he is in college and that he plays football cus he was proly 25ish) hops out the car and slaps my buudy in the face then proceeds to sucker punch him in the face. MY friend is completely defenseless in shotgun and im in shock at this point i couldnt belive what happen. Then he hops back in his car and fuckin tries to bash my friends car but we get away. My buddy was fine his face wasnt fucked up at all his jaw just hurt for a while. But honestly thats some bitch shit jump out of your car puch a kid whose like 10 years younger than you while hes in shotgun defenseless. But if we saw that guy again we woulda fucked him up, we have boards and my friend golfs so he had clubs in the back.

You guys got any stories involving roided out black dudes or just crazy black dudes?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: crazy negroes
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 09:01:10 AM »
that is suprising, i'd never have guessed that acting like an asshole to complete strangers could lead to getting punched

intothevoid

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
if your going to act like an idiot be prepared to deal with other idiots.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2542
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 09:14:59 AM »
Too bad he didn't beat you senseless. This thread should be deleted.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
Yeah. Delete. The increased racism lately is just further testament to the lowering of its IQ
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 09:24:50 AM »
that is suprising, i'd never have guessed that acting like an asshole to complete strangers could lead to getting punched

I didnt bother to read what you wrote but by the thread title im not surprised you got punched.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 09:32:06 AM »
No.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1484
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 09:34:01 AM »
You are fucking stupid.  This is a Darwin moment.  Bask in its glow.  Keep it up, and one day, I won't need to keep wishing you'd focus your account because you'll no longer be around to post.  Because your stupidity will get you killed.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 09:34:37 AM »
ill let the white folks tell how wack u are

teenagers ::)
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Corby Tender

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 09:35:07 AM »
Totally happened because he was black.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
But if we saw that guy again we woulda fucked him up,

Doubtful.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
I fucking hate tool too (they're mad at god for being gay), I'd punch you're friend too if I was experiencing 'roid rage.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »
Hah!
Black people!
Always doing stuff!

BriDen

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 12:50:38 PM »
one time i was walking across the street and this white lady saw me and locked her car doors really fast

i didn't even get a chance to rape and rob her  >:(
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 01:18:20 PM »
^ The day you cant rape a white lady in broad day light is the day i dont want to live.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 01:27:39 PM »
So today im drivin into the city to skate and were all kinda yelling at people from the car not necassarily saying bad things, But if we saw that guy again we woulda fucked him up, we have boards and my friend golfs so he had clubs in the back.

You guys got any stories involving roided out black dudes or just crazy black dudes?

should'a, would'a ,could'a

Smurph

• Rep: 30
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 04:51:09 PM »

I don't have any stories about black people, but man you reminded me of this TOOL fan me and my buddies saw earlier

So today im drivin into the city to skate and were all kinda yelling at people from the car not necassarily saying bad things, but we see this black guy with his girlfriend on the left of us and my buddy says "BLACK GIRL FUCK YES" or something of that nature and a few seconds later a car pulls next to us and this car pulls up next to us and this huge guy wearing a TOOL shirt is fucking LIVID. He says WHAT THE FUCK DID U SAY ABOUT TOOL and were all like huh we didnt say anything and then this dude smiles and im like oh just a common mistake but then all of the sudden this dude(he had a TOOL shirt which led me tlo belive that he is in college and that he listens to TOOL cus he was proly 25ish) hops out the car and slaps my buudy in the face then proceeds to sucker punch him in the face. MY friend is completely defenseless in shotgun and im in shock at this point i couldnt belive what happen. Then he hops back in his car and fuckin tries to bash my friends car but we get away. My buddy was fine his face wasnt fucked up at all his jaw just hurt for a while. But honestly thats some bitch shit jump out of your car puch a kid whose like 10 years younger than you while hes in shotgun defenseless. But if we saw that guy again we woulda fucked him up, we have boards and my friend golfs so he had clubs in the back.

You guys got any stories involving roided out TOOL fans or just crazy TOOL dudes?

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 06:36:49 PM »
ahhh bro i got so many stories about crazy negroes, just this week i was jus chillin in wal mart you know shooting the shit and then i got on the loud speaker and was like " all black people must leave the store NOW!!!!" LOLLLZ, but these negroes were like "WTF You say to our girls" dudes had to be like 25 and all played NCAA division 1 college football and they started slappin me and shit, i was sittin shotgun in my scooter cart so i just took off but i had rifles and ammo in my basket from the hunting section, so if i saw those dudes again I totally would have shot them all in the head.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

I don't have any stories about black people, but man you reminded me of this TOOL fan me and my buddies saw earlier

So today im drivin into the city to skate and were all kinda yelling at people from the car not necassarily saying bad things, but we see this black guy with his girlfriend on the left of us and my buddy says "BLACK GIRL FUCK YES" or something of that nature and a few seconds later a car pulls next to us and this car pulls up next to us and this huge guy wearing a TOOL shirt is fucking LIVID. He says WHAT THE FUCK DID U SAY ABOUT TOOL and were all like huh we didnt say anything and then this dude smiles and im like oh just a common mistake but then all of the sudden this dude(he had a TOOL shirt which led me tlo belive that he is in college and that he listens to TOOL cus he was proly 25ish) hops out the car and slaps my buudy in the face then proceeds to sucker punch him in the face. MY friend is completely defenseless in shotgun and im in shock at this point i couldnt belive what happen. Then he hops back in his car and fuckin tries to bash my friends car but we get away. My buddy was fine his face wasnt fucked up at all his jaw just hurt for a while. But honestly thats some bitch shit jump out of your car puch a kid whose like 10 years younger than you while hes in shotgun defenseless. But if we saw that guy again we woulda fucked him up, we have boards and my friend golfs so he had clubs in the back.

You guys got any stories involving roided out TOOL fans or just crazy TOOL dudes?

hahaha.

Nic

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 09:04:33 PM »
I'm a little confused about your story you all were in a car and an angry man outside the car was punching someone inside the car? why didn't you drive away?

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »
I'm a little confused about your story you all were in a car and an angry man outside the car was punching someone inside the car? why didn't you drive away?
They were trying to decide whether or not they were going to take out their boards and beat him up.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1484
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 10:56:42 PM »
Fuck dick ass cunt pussy fucking asshole dildo shithead person.  Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.  Fuck.  Fuck.  Fuck you.  Fuck it.  Fuck fuck if it could be fucked.

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2010, 11:33:08 PM »
I woke up this morning and watched the Tarzan movie for the first time. It was ok but Phil Collins fucking sucks, kinda like this thread. Its kinda funny when you see some stupid fuck get their come uppance for yelling shit out the window thinking they're cooler than a boner in sweatpants.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 12:02:13 AM »
i have black friends. they are good guys to know. You on the other hand...

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 10:17:41 AM »
This is a serious question, how old are you?
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

HoneyBear

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 10:30:49 AM »
good to know you have your friend's back.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:48:23 AM by HoneyBear »

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 10:33:22 AM »
Your love of casual racism and golf offends me.
Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »

I'm not a huge fan of the first dude (Mike Tyson).