Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 182752 times)

Not_Bruce

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
 if Nine Club is milk toast Slap is Jerry Springer. I wonder how many of these allegations are true ? Post TK thread.... anything is possible I guess

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
if Nine Club is milk toast Slap is Jerry Springer. I wonder how many of these allegations are true ? Post TK thread.... anything is possible I guess
What does anyone have to gain by publicly declaring that a broke deadbeat sf skater gave you the herp. WHY would you lie about that
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
anybody who is still trying to defend this guy at this point just needs to try herpes for themselves and then report back. i heard they only last about a week.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
Expand Quote
[close]
What does anyone have to gain by publicly declaring that a broke deadbeat sf skater gave you the herp. WHY would you lie about that

this

what possible thing does the victim have to gain by falsely making this claim

I believe the victim for  sure

TunnelVision1

• Rep: -76
  • Kingofhellfarts
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Spreading herpes and not caring for the well being of others is so fucked. FUCK THIS CLOWN and all those abuse innocent people.
At least my dad thinks so.

iimaalettugo

• Rep: 17
Now I'm not saying he didn't give someone an std. I don't know, I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet 90% of this shit is made up.

What you have to understand is there are a lot of grimy bitches out there who have nothing better to do then try and cop that easy money.

You're joking, right? What money are these women trying to get?

Yonnie's mom pays his rent.
He's addicted to gambling.
He doesn't have a savings.
He sold his car so he could have money because he's so fucking obsessed with day trading.

You're just as delusional as Yonnie if you think these women are doing this shit for fun.
He gave 38+ women herpes, the women who came out about it got so much backlash and worse yet it took THIRTY EIGHT (and then some) women to come forward before ANYONE even considered this as serious.

I'm about to lose my mind over how fucking asinine you have to be to think that women put themselves through this kind of humiliation for fun.

It should only take one woman coming out about rape/assault for her to be taken seriously because we all know what happens when women come out about these things. People doubt them, people defend the guy, people call them liars, people demand "evidence" of your violation to believe it, women's lives are ruined over this shit and every single woman knows that when we come out about these things there is an extremely high chance that the man will always get away with it because of people like you.

But you wouldn't know that because you're a fucking dude and all it takes is one of you to say "I didn't do it" and it takes 38+ of us to say "yes you did"

Do you see the imbalance there? Do you see why women don't do this shit for "fun"?

Get your shit straight because you sound like a fucking dumbass.

Vds

• Rep: -43
Expand Quote
Now I'm not saying he didn't give someone an std. I don't know, I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet 90% of this shit is made up.

What you have to understand is there are a lot of grimy bitches out there who have nothing better to do then try and cop that easy money.
[close]

He sold his car so he could have money because he's so fucking obsessed with day trading.

You're just as delusional as Yonnie if you think these women are doing this shit for fun.
He gave 38+ women herpes, the women who came out about it got so much backlash and worse yet it took THIRTY EIGHT (and then some) women to come forward before ANYONE even considered this as serious.

I'm about to lose my mind over how fucking asinine you have to be to think that women put themselves through this kind of humiliation for fun.

It should only take one woman coming out about rape/assault for her to be taken seriously because we all know what happens when women come out about these things. People doubt them, people defend the guy, people call them liars, people demand "evidence" of your violation to believe it, women's lives are ruined over this shit and every single woman knows that when we come out about these things there is an extremely high chance that the man will always get away with it because of people like you.

But you wouldn't know that because you're a fucking dude and all it takes is one of you to say "I didn't do it" and it takes 38+ of us to say "yes you did"

Do you see the imbalance there? Do you see why women don't do this shit for "fun"?

And don't forget that Cruz actually admitted to do it in a instagram post.

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
thirty eight victims is fucked

“but I’m a pro skateboarder”

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
Expand Quote

[close]

How do you have all this inside information on Yonnie

rand0

• Rep: 0
I read this whole thread and registered just to say yonnie is a disgusting psychopath. I can't see how anyone could defend this behavior. I didn't even know who he was before this. I feel empathy for all his victims. Wrap it up guys.

jaysouthbay

• Rep: 1
all i gotta say about this whole situation is

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnn

ineedthis

• Rep: -39
Can someone be a slap legend and give a summary of this shit show?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248

dude has herpes and knowingly gave it to at least 38 women without disclosure and at least one has said their sexual encounter was non-consensual (rape) as she was asleep at the time

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
Expand Quote
[close]

dude has herpes and knowingly gave it to at least 38 women without disclosure and at least one has said their sexual encounter was non-consensual (rape) as she was asleep at the time
I'm pretty sure people with herpes in committed relationships are able to NOT spread it to their partner with medication and watching for outbreaks. To give it to 38 isn't even irresponsible it's criminal.

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
Donta Hill was dropped because he was given the choice between boxing and skateboarding. Crail drops this dude AFTER just sorta finding out he's the Johnny Appleseed of herp. What a claim to fame.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm pretty sure people with herpes in committed relationships are able to NOT spread it to their partner with medication and watching for outbreaks. To give it to 38 isn't even irresponsible it's criminal.

i read a bunch about herpes a while back and apparently if you a person takes medication and looks out if their private parts have no outbreak, then the chances of passing are super minimal because there is no viral matter to infect, the virus is dormant in your bonemarrow i think. it's basically like the lip/face version and people don't have an outbreak all the time. so yonnie basically not only lied about his condition, he most likely had acute itchy blisters on his dick at the time of hooking up, which is extra fucked up imo. he could hook up with people when his infection is dormant and also wear protection and then the chances of him passing it would be pretty slim. which just makes him an even bigger asshole.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
Donta Hill was dropped because he was given the choice between boxing and skateboarding. Crail drops this dude AFTER just sorta finding out he's the Johnny Appleseed of herp. What a claim to fame.

KA is still on

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on

And I honestly believe Crail would have kept Yonnie on with full knowledge of the situation as long as it'd never gone public. Fuck Crail, Yonnie, and KA.

SR ACF

• Rep: -291
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Can somebody bring me up to speed on KA and Al Davis situations? Thx. And also good riddance to Yonnie.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -496
Can somebody bring me up to speed on KA and Al Davis situations? Thx. And also good riddance to Yonnie.

Kenny Anderson is verbally abusive possibly physically . But the woman who said something kinda down played it iirc so he just played the I was a bad person but now I get therapy so it’s chill card. Al Davis had sexual assault allegations but no one really ever cared about him so cons and quasi just silently dropped him right when they came out and moved on.

I’ve seen more of gx1000 dudes get called out by random sf girls when this all first came out . I think that dude joogymack on ig had a couple allegations but he’s not  anyone so it just kinda flew under the radar

TL;DR Kenny an abuser but gets therapy so crail don’t care, al Davis allegedly sexually assaulted some people maybe so he got dropped, and GX1000 is basically a gang of terrible men who might sexually abuse woman and put a veteran in the hospital with permanent brain damage. That about sums it up .  If I got anything wrong feel free to correct me.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

And I honestly believe Crail would have kept Yonnie on with full knowledge of the situation as long as it'd never gone public. Fuck Crail, Yonnie, and KA.
probably the same for biebel as well. though, kenny’s went very viral so, it doesn’t make too much sense? i guess kicking a homeless man’s ass on video/giving a bunch of people herpes is a little more severe than being accused of being a mentally abusive boyfriend.. still isn’t okay at all, especially after his bullshit “apology”. figgy got the same treatment. i think that girl kind of let him get a pass from everyone though just by how she went about it. i wonder if that’s why he moved to texas.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

[close]
probably the same for biebel as well. though, kenny’s went very viral so, it doesn’t make too much sense? i guess kicking a homeless man’s ass on video/giving a bunch of people herpes is a little more severe than being accused of being a mentally abusive boyfriend.. still isn’t okay at all, especially after his bullshit “apology”. figgy got the same treatment. i think that girl kind of let him get a pass from everyone though just by how she went about it. i wonder if that’s why he moved to texas.

sorry to ask this if it has been covered already, is Kenny still with the girl who is accusing him?
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Lisa96

it's 2022 let's just.. forgive KA?

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

[close]
[close]

sorry to ask this if it has been covered already, is Kenny still with the girl who is accusing him?

No this was an ex from years back. I hope to god he’s a better person and hasn’t been a piece of shit to his wife/children.

goldenbullcow

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

KA is still on
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

No this was an ex from years back. I hope to god he’s a better person and hasn’t been a piece of shit to his wife/children.

I argue with my wife all the time does that mean I should get kicked off Chocolate?

Like what exactly did KA do?

Lisa96

i think his ex aired out some of their dirty laundry on the web

goldenbullcow

i think his ex aired out some of their dirty laundry on the web

That’s annoying couples argue … she was like “hey I argued with my ex and he was mean” and now everyone is upset?  Sounds silly and very PG compared to Yonnie

Lisa96

i think slap is just disappointed that "the perfect man" is not actually perfect

goldenbullcow

i think slap is just disappointed that "the perfect man" is not actually perfect

And Fred is on a pedestal