Author Topic: ive known TJ back in elementary school.  (Read 6835 times)

Ray C. Usery

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 175
  • My brother Roy is into music
Re: ive known TJ back in elementary school.
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2021, 07:57:35 PM »
Expand Quote
how old are you anyway? tim jackson dogtown legend has gotta be in his 40’s or 50’s
[close]

im 22 this is about tyshawn jones cause what other TJ is there in skateboarding????

Oh child far too many

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2021, 09:08:11 PM »
tj detwiler?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2021, 09:10:33 PM »
TJ rogers? I mean....TJ...the other TJ...ya know....THAT TJ.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2021, 09:34:57 PM »
Did he tuck in the homies back then?
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2021, 10:24:40 PM »
@makesureyoulandbolts i have no reasons to have questions but since you made the thread, is there something you’d like to tell us? Better be good.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2021, 10:46:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
When you were in that school, did you ever see a girl sitting in front of you, and her bra strap was showing and then seeing that you started thinking about boobs, and sex and then you got a boner and couldn't stand up when the bell rang, so out had to quickly tuck your boner into your belt and walk all funny in the hallway to pretend you didn't have a boner?
[close]
youre such a fucking weirdo bro
[close]
please answer the question
[close]

God, I had a girl that sat in front of me in elementary school. She often sat with her knees on the chair and leaned with her elbows towards the front of her desk, essentially sticking her ass out at my face all day every day. Spent a lot of time staring at a butt and the clock that year, sweating and wondering if my boner would go away in time for recess.

I sat near a guy who had a boner in class and was made to stand up and read something.
He tried to politely decline the offer, but the teacher didn't find it funny (or realize he had a hard on) and fucking made him do it. I've never seen anyone so embarrassed, ever.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

cky enthusiast

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2021, 11:17:26 PM »
Expand Quote
how old are you anyway? tim jacksondogtown legend has gotta be in his 40’s or 50’s
[close]

im 22 this is about tyshawn jones cause what other TJ is there in skateboarding????

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2021, 12:11:58 AM »
This thread gotta be the most groupie shit I ever heard of. Dudes out here clout chasing for peeing their pants and sharing the same sandbox with somebody that actually went on to be something.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1187
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2021, 08:52:18 AM »
over hearing tj demanding emerica stickers on the phone at cherry park when he was like 14 or 15 to heath kirchart was so goddamn funny. heath came, gave him stickers and left. after one of my friends asked him if he knew who heath was and he just said it’s the dude who brings him stickers when he needs em.

See these are the stories you are supposed to be providing, OP.  He didn’t switch ollie over a Hungry Hungry Hippos game in a coat closet one time or something?  Let’s get some anecdotes.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2021, 04:03:11 PM »
over hearing tj demanding emerica stickers on the phone at cherry park when he was like 14 or 15 to heath kirchart was so goddamn funny. heath came, gave him stickers and left. after one of my friends asked him if he knew who heath was and he just said it’s the dude who brings him stickers when he needs em.

LOL