Author Topic: BRANDON WESTGATE - OFFICIALLY PRO  (Read 3032 times)

stabbin

Re: BRANDON WESTGATE - OFFICIALLY PRO
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 09:35:23 AM »
Westgate fully diserves it.  Amzing style and some damn fine trick selection.

bumptobar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 09:36:15 AM »
jesus fucking christ that wallride is outrageous. The ride up to that is so fucked i couldnt believe fred gall even ollied it.  He must have had like 3 peices of plywood and 3 signs to roll up to that thing.  Im blown away.

PumpkinEsc0bar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »
that tws cover is awesome! can't wait for his state of mind part.
totally deserves it more than weak ass chaz.. who doesn't deserve it at all, or ever.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »
the guys that are backing him(myself included) have actually seen him skate in person.  
we know hes talented and has put in a lot of time and effort to get where hes is.  
i used to see him skating tompkins when he was mad young and killing it, now hes all grown up and still killing it.  

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 01:19:51 PM »
Chaz needs to diversify his weak ass bag of crop duster tricks.  Maybe he can take not from someone like Westgate who deserves what he's got.

EDIT: ELI BETTER BE NEXT!

I cant say too much, because i haven't seen much else from him other than tampa pro. i really didn't pay much attention to him before that, but there's no denying he fucking KILLED in tampa. totally changed my mind. he's so consistent and goes BIG with style. i mean, he doesn't have nearly the pop/selection that westgate has and westgate>chaz all day IMHO. but i can't front like he doesn't rip. hard.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 01:23:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Chaz needs to diversify his weak ass bag of crop duster tricks.  Maybe he can take not from someone like Westgate who deserves what he's got.

EDIT: ELI BETTER BE NEXT!
[close]

I cant say too much, because i haven't seen much else from him other than tampa pro. i really didn't pay much attention to him before that, but there's no denying he fucking KILLED in tampa. totally changed my mind. he's so consistent and goes BIG with style. i mean, he doesn't have nearly the pop/selection that westgate has and westgate>chaz all day IMHO. but i can't front like he doesn't rip. hard.

k
Chazz ortiz is 14 years old.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 01:25:01 PM »
Your Point?
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 01:26:11 PM »
How many 14 year olds have pop?

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »
How many 14 year olds have pop?
I don't really keep track.  I think the kid is good, but to let him skate in Tampa Pro, while not being Pro is kinda lame.  Is it because he's a contest jock?  Is he pro and nobody knows? He's not Peo on the Zoo site. 

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 01:34:17 PM »
He's not the only am to skate in tampa pro. I don't know why you're mad.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 01:37:31 PM »
May I have an example of a past am. skating the Tampa Pro.  I don't really pay attention to that shit alot.  I'm simply saying why does he get special treatment?  Maybe he's going to be pro or is and nobody knows yet but him?  I don't think he's put enough in to be pro yet....the same way you feel about Westgate not putting in enough to be pro...or was that someone else

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 02:18:56 PM »

huh,
 I didn't know that. i never payed too much attention to him before seeing him skate in person, but I assumed that he was pro when i saw him there. that was right after the gatorade thing and all that, so i just figured it was a money thing. if he's still AM, that's weird, but he fucking stepped to the plate big time if that was the case. dude ripped so hard. 14? killing.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »
May I have an example of a past am. skating the Tampa Pro.  I don't really pay attention to that shit alot.  I'm simply saying why does he get special treatment?  Maybe he's going to be pro or is and nobody knows yet but him?  I don't think he's put enough in to be pro yet....the same way you feel about Westgate not putting in enough to be pro...or was that someone else
Danny morrin, and slap's favorite jereme rogers. The reason he gets special treatment is because he kills contest and is sponsored by gatorade, one of the main sponsors of tampa pro this year. Also, i just said that shit in the other thread, because that faggot faster said mike mo doesn't "deserve" to be pro and hasn't "paid dues" when brandon westgate hasn't paid anymore, or less dues than mike mo, but to him somehow deserves to be pro more. I don't give a fuck about "dues", or being "deserving" .

odp

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 06:09:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Danny morrin, and slap's favorite jereme rogers. The reason he gets special treatment is because he kills contest and is sponsored by gatorade, one of the main sponsors of tampa pro this year. Also, i just said that shit in the other thread, because that faggot faster said mike mo doesn't "deserve" to be pro and hasn't "paid dues" when brandon westgate hasn't paid anymore, or less dues than mike mo, but to him somehow deserves to be pro more. I don't give a fuck about "dues", or being "deserving" .

dude shut the fuck up. westgate has ripped apart MA and the east coast in general for at least the past 7 years and has killed it the whole time. Dude deserves everything he's got coming to him. I don't know him, but i've talked to him a few times over the years and he's a solid cat who has straight up come up thru his own steez.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2009, 07:38:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha!  its annoying when someone makes a trolling post just to piss you off isn't it?
i'm doing exactly what you're doing most of the time you're here, why get all butthurt?

gnz

• Rep: 26
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2009, 09:25:19 AM »
Well deserved, he crushes.  Can't wait for the new video part.

Someone post that tre flip up the australian gap... bonkers

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

haha!  its annoying when someone makes a trolling post just to piss you off isn't it?
i'm doing exactly what you're doing most of the time you're here, why get all butthurt?

No you're not, you said that because you genuinely believed it, but now you look like an idiot, and you're trying to save face.

youngblood

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2009, 11:24:25 PM »
this is about brandon, who gives a fuck about that chad kid.

tre up imax gap is so fucked, id love to see it again

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2009, 02:47:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

huh,
 I didn't know that. i never payed too much attention to him before seeing him skate in person, but I assumed that he was pro when i saw him there. that was right after the gatorade thing and all that, so i just figured it was a money thing. if he's still AM, that's weird, but he fucking stepped to the plate big time if that was the case. dude ripped so hard. 14? killing.

k
does having a burger named after you in Chicago count, if so would that make chaz pro,allowing him to be at at tampa pro.  atleast i thought i read that somewhere

bizzie

• Rep: 11
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2009, 08:54:31 AM »

The kid from Warham has more pop than you and your momma.
Must be all the cranberrys in his diet.  His part in the new Zoo vid kills it.
And he is steady crushing it this year with another part in Emerica's Stay Gold.

I love watching this little guy skate.  It's unreal how much pop he has when you see him in person.