Author Topic: Ryan Reyes of Creature  (Read 15524 times)

Pasta Monster

Re: Ryan Reyes of Creature
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2024, 08:41:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Didn’t Adam Alfaro steal a Zune mp3 player or some shit like that at an iPath meeting after being bought by timberland. He denied it and then was like alright fine here just take your shit back, presumably expecting it to somehow just be water under the bridge. Then got kicked off and blackballed. Dude hasn’t been seen since.

A fucking Zune

Free max b
[close]
I thought it was that Andrew Langi guy with a laptop on flip or etnies? Did a similar situation happen with Adam Alfaro? Lmfao that’s amazing

Also how many more people have fucked Ryan Reyes’ wife since this topic was unearthed from the depths of 2021
I think he stole Nick Merlino’s MacBook at some event.

Cool Ceith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2024, 09:03:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Didn’t Adam Alfaro steal a Zune mp3 player or some shit like that at an iPath meeting after being bought by timberland. He denied it and then was like alright fine here just take your shit back, presumably expecting it to somehow just be water under the bridge. Then got kicked off and blackballed. Dude hasn’t been seen since.

A fucking Zune

Free max b
[close]
I thought it was that Andrew Langi guy with a laptop on flip or etnies? Did a similar situation happen with Adam Alfaro? Lmfao that’s amazing

Also how many more people have fucked Ryan Reyes’ wife since this topic was unearthed from the depths of 2021
[close]
I think he stole Nick Merlino’s MacBook at some event.
I bet he felt real bad when he saw the folder named Jesus_Christ_1

addie pray

• Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2024, 12:23:55 PM »
Expand Quote

A fucking Zune

Free max b
[close]

harsh. how's your wife?

Fernzilla

• Rep: 17
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2024, 12:34:03 PM »
His girl was cute. She was in some emo band eyes set to kill or something. Holy shit how did I remember that?

Dude was cool until he fell into that shroom world. That's when the bag of eyeballs rolled across the floor.
Looks like they divorced and they both went back to what they were doing originally.

*smashes ukulele*

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2024, 12:48:25 PM »
I saw this dude in a Welcome edit sometime last year? That ditch picture is fucked
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2024, 12:51:12 PM »
Yeah he's on Welcome and appears to be well now

Troubadour26

• Rep: 78
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2024, 01:04:03 PM »
That’s a nice graphic. Reminds me a bit of Fantastic Planet/Savage Planet/La Planete Sauvage

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2024, 02:31:23 PM »
Yeah he's on Welcome and appears to be well now

Yea, I saw him skating in HB not too long ago with some of the Welcome team. He looked well and very less dirty hippie.

Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Rep: 1
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2024, 02:27:18 PM »
Ryan Reyes is the type of dude who'd eat the mushrooms growing on the crotch of his filthy, shit stained pants. It's been a no from me for a long ass time.

Read this in an police chief voice
Icehead