Author Topic: Battle at the Berrics 6  (Read 174037 times)

ben shraider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
Re: Battle at the Berrics 6
« Reply #930 on: April 08, 2013, 10:32:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Koston didn't wrap his trick either.  Shitty call.  Then again this whole thing is so edited, no inconsistencies will surprise me at this point.
[close]

Thought the same thing.  Shit seems kinda rigged.  Nonetheless, still a sick game and I still enjoy watching them.

Koston definately did an impossible althou it wasn't the most proper one and I was happy that it got called, since usually they let them go even thou it's a totally different trick.

Hatechild

« Reply #931 on: April 08, 2013, 12:21:51 PM »
Koston could of whipped out a bunch of dork tricks (pressure flip etc) and took Morgan way quicker. He's was on his game this round.

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #932 on: April 08, 2013, 12:23:36 PM »
The Koston/Smith match is the best BATB match that I have watched in years. Jesus... I was actually excited to see the outcome of that game. And Koston's comeback was just so great.

Also, a lot of people seem to forget that Koston has a gnarly flatground game. If he really tried he could've probably taken BATB multiple times by now.

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #933 on: April 08, 2013, 12:50:57 PM »
The Koston/Smith match is the best BATB match that I have watched in years. Jesus... I was actually excited to see the outcome of that game. And Koston's comeback was just so great.

Expand Quote
Also, a lot of people seem to forget that Koston has a gnarly flatground game. If he really tried he could've probably taken BATB multiple times by now.
[close]

Truth. Also, shoutout to Curtin: "Redo that, wrap it."

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #934 on: April 08, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »
i called it earlier in this thread that the morgan koston game was gonna be crazy but shit that was so insane i kinda almost think it was rigged. seriously cant wait to see seva vs prod
try to remember, forget

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #935 on: April 08, 2013, 01:13:52 PM »
Frosty still got it.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #936 on: April 08, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »
i think koston could be a prick and take the whole thing by doing pressure flips and dork tricks. normally id think that would be a cheap way to win, but with 4/5 previous winners still in it, id love seeing someone new take the win. it would be pretty entertaining to watch all the robots mess up on dorky pressure flips.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #937 on: April 08, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »
Im going to buy camo pants, look how good koston is with them

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #938 on: April 08, 2013, 02:25:15 PM »
that was ridiculously fun to watch. fully hard right now

MarcoPoloUSN

« Reply #939 on: April 08, 2013, 02:35:01 PM »
that was ridiculously fun to watch. fully hard right now

That was the greatest game of skate ever.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #940 on: April 08, 2013, 02:35:21 PM »
Quote from: Tracer ? link=topic=67175.msg1887548#msg1887548 date=1365454987
Im going to buy camo pants, look how good koston is with them

What is so gay is I thought if the same exact thing.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #941 on: April 08, 2013, 03:25:53 PM »
after winning that i hope frostman crushes shane

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #942 on: April 08, 2013, 03:52:14 PM »
after winning that i hope frostman crushes shane

I think it depends on the ro sham bo. If Koston wins it, then he has a sporting chance. If not, Shane is going to do all that odd 540 flip shit. Kind of wish it was Sewa vs Shan and Koston vs P-rod next. The other games seems about right.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #943 on: April 08, 2013, 04:02:17 PM »
These next two rounds are gonna be pretty damn sick!

MarcoPoloUSN

« Reply #944 on: April 08, 2013, 04:06:48 PM »
I think Shane is going to win the whole thing.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #945 on: April 08, 2013, 04:42:07 PM »
i called it earlier in this thread that the morgan koston game was gonna be crazy but shit that was so insane i kinda almost think it was rigged. seriously cant wait to see seva vs prod
Sewa has all his circus tricks on lock, but seems to choke easily on the basic stock tricks, while Paul has all the basics wired, but i doubt he has any of sewas circus tricks. I could see this game going either way depending on who gets the advantage first.

marty mcfly

« Reply #946 on: April 08, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
moose -------------                                                                                                      ------------ o'neill
                            ----------  PJ                                                            o'neill  ----------
PJ        -------------                                                                                                      ------------  koston

---------- mo                o'neill ----------   
                                                                    mikemo

cole    -------------                                                                                                        -----------  sewa
                          ------------ mo                                                           prod   ------------
mo     -------------                                                                                                        -----------   prod

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 726
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #947 on: April 08, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »
I appreciate your bracket work, but I don't see Shane beating P.rod unless he shows up drunk.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #948 on: April 08, 2013, 06:17:45 PM »
This further proves that Koston can do every trick

marty mcfly

« Reply #949 on: April 08, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »
I appreciate your bracket work, but I don't see Shane beating P.rod unless he shows up drunk.

really???

i dont think prod can do anything on flat shane cant do......except for the nollie frontfootflip.
oneill can do nollie and switch double 360 flips pretty safe........but...damn....i dont know!
both are very consistent!!!
it will be a good game

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #950 on: April 08, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »
Eric killed it! That made my day!!!

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #951 on: April 08, 2013, 06:40:26 PM »
Yeah that was sick.  I wanna Frost do some 540 shit. 

And make a check out to himself. lulz

fookya

• Rep: -12
« Reply #952 on: April 08, 2013, 07:27:02 PM »
super stoked on the koston game. Hopefully he can pull out another win vs shane. Also, as much as a chance as sewa has at beating prod, I still feel that if prod is having a good day, he's just about the best dude out there. I'm praying I don't have to watch a shane vs sewa game, I would be content with any other combination for the right side of the bracket.

HRPoodersmith

• Rep: 63
« Reply #953 on: April 08, 2013, 07:50:30 PM »
moose -------------                                                                                                      ------------ o'neill
                            ----------  PJ                                                            o'neill  ----------
PJ        -------------                                                                                                      ------------  koston

---------- mo                o'neill ----------   
                                                                    mikemo

cole    -------------                                                                                                        -----------  sewa
                          ------------ mo                                                           prod   ------------
mo     -------------                                                                                                        -----------   prod

ALSO Mike Mo's ankle is fucked, so might not be looking good for the old boy

marty mcfly

« Reply #954 on: April 08, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »
Expand Quote
moose -------------                                                                                                      ------------ o'neill
                            ----------  PJ                                                            o'neill  ----------
PJ        -------------                                                                                                      ------------  koston

---------- mo                o'neill ----------  
                                                                    mikemo

cole    -------------                                                                                                        -----------  sewa
                          ------------ mo                                                           prod   ------------
mo     -------------                                                                                                        -----------   prod
[close]

ALSO Mike Mo's ankle is fucked, so might not be looking good for the old boy

is it true?i think about "april fools"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 07:55:41 PM by marty mcfly »

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #955 on: April 08, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
i kinda doubt the koston game was legit. i don't trust nothing from the berrics, koston just had that nike commercial with tiger woods in it, they don't want him losing. give koston four tries, whatever, edit three tries out. idk, steve berra's a skeezy fuck

RonBalone

• Rep: -21
« Reply #956 on: April 08, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »
Really glad Koston pulled this out, he's highly more entertaining than the boring canadian.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #957 on: April 08, 2013, 11:02:01 PM »
So bummed the canadian didnt bust out any weird tricks toward the end. That koston comeback was awesome. Cant wait for the next round.

Sidenote: if mike mo loses the ro shambo hes pretty much fucked.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #958 on: April 08, 2013, 11:09:50 PM »
Really glad Koston pulled this out, he's highly more entertaining than the boring canadian.
Koston is the GOAT.. Morgan is amazingly skilled but cant compare to koston going all slow

this video part deserves a view doh!

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #959 on: April 08, 2013, 11:39:32 PM »
whoever thinks koston got favored with the fakie impossible call, keep in mind they let morgan get away with a switch back 180 pivot when koston landed on all four wheels.