Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 464315 times)

apad88

Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #660 on: January 16, 2012, 11:39:43 AM »
I lost my virginity in a 5x5 bathroom to some bustdown girl and kept smacking my head on the wall
Then her friend walked in and her parents came home and I skated home fast as fuck
Blue balls :/
does it really count if you didn't bust a nut?

poopmonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #661 on: January 16, 2012, 12:03:09 PM »
i think not

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #662 on: January 16, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »
i lost a condom inside of a girl once.  neither of us knew it at the time, but she came up to me a couple days later and said "...i'm not upset or anything, but i just want you to know that my body just rejected a condom".  she was not a very good liar; i could tell she was very upset about it, and obviously thought it was my fault or that i knew and didn't tell her or something.  i was visiting her from out of town at the time, and she made the last couple days of my stay a living hell.  never talked to her again after that.

another time i was fucking this girl from behind on a rickety old futon.  all the screws were loose, and it was swaying around all over the place.  anyway, i'm going at it like nodoby's business, and i guess, unbenownst to me, i must have slipped out of her vag and gone straight to the hilt up her ass in one swoop.  i heard a weird suction sound followed by a blood curdling death yodel that still haunts me to this day.  she jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom where she locked herself in for a good 3 hours convinced i tried to murder her with my dick.  she was in there panicking because her asshole wouldn't un-dialate and she thought i had broken it and that she'd have to go to the hospital.  it took me weeks to finally convince her that it was a complete accident.  the combination of the rickety futon, body fluids, and ferocity of the act somehow created the perfect storm that led to the anal deflowering of such an epic nature. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 978
« Reply #663 on: January 16, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
another time i was fucking this girl from behind on a rickety old futon.  all the screws were loose, and it was swaying around all over the place.  anyway, i'm going at it like nodoby's business, and i guess, unbenownst to me, i must have slipped out of her vag and gone straight to the hilt up her ass in one swoop.  i heard a weird suction sound followed by a blood curdling death yodel that still haunts me to this day.  she jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom where she locked herself in for a good 3 hours convinced i tried to murder her with my dick.  she was in there panicking because her asshole wouldn't un-dialate and she thought i had broken it and that she'd have to go to the hospital.  it took me weeks to finally convince her that it was a complete accident.  the combination of the rickety futon, body fluids, and ferocity of the act somehow created the perfect storm that led to the anal deflowering of such an epic nature. 
Did she write you a thank you card?

As for losing a condom inside a lady, just look her square in the eye and say "I never put one on in the first place. That must belong to someone else." and don't waiver at all.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #664 on: January 16, 2012, 01:04:13 PM »
A girl tried to molest me when i was 12. I didnt realise that at the time but only few years later. She was around 17-18 years old.

It felt awkward and it stil feels like that.

you should try to fuck her now

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #665 on: January 16, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »
i lost a condom inside of a girl once.  neither of us knew it at the time, but she came up to me a couple days later and said "...i'm not upset or anything, but i just want you to know that my body just rejected a condom".  she was not a very good liar; i could tell she was very upset about it, and obviously thought it was my fault or that i knew and didn't tell her or something.  i was visiting her from out of town at the time, and she made the last couple days of my stay a living hell.  never talked to her again after that.

How'd you forget about the condom? Am I the only one who checks to see how full I can get the jimmy hat once finished?

i was fucking this girl doggystyle on a rickety old futon.  it was bouncing all over the place, and we started to get a little out of rhythm.  somehow my dick slipped out of her pussy and went all the way up her ass without me realizing it.  she let out this death yodel and ran and locked herself in the bathroom for hours.  she was freaking out because the sudden shock caused her asshole to stay dialated open.  anyway, this chick just about fucking killed me.  she thought i did it on purpose, and it took months to finally convince her otherwise.  i did think it was pretty funny though. 

Thought I recognized you.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #666 on: January 16, 2012, 06:19:10 PM »
lol, thats totally a different person....its a big crazy world, could just be a coincidence... ;D

and about the condom, i did check afterward, but i didn't let her know i couldn't find it.  i thought it was just lost under her bed or something with all the others; at the time i wasn't too worried about it

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 403
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #667 on: January 16, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How'd you forget about the condom? Am I the only one who checks to see how full I can get the jimmy hat once finished?

No you are not.

jimi420

« Reply #668 on: January 17, 2012, 02:17:26 AM »
So this girl I haven't seen in 4 years messaged me on facebook the other day. We were talking and she gave me her number. We've been talking and shit and she mentions that she has two kids and she's engaged to a guy that beats her and shit. I tell her she needs a mental escape from him since she can't leave him physically. I go over there a few days ago and she gives me about 5 beers and a bottle of Disarono. the next day she texts me and says he beat her for "drinking" all the alcohol. I feel like a pile of shit and go over when he's at work to console her. One thing leads to another and we end up getting freaky. Towards the end we hear footsteps. It was dude's father (he lives upstairs). He knocks on the door of the room and asks what the ruckus is. I have to hurriedly put my clothes on and hide in the closet. She gets dressed and opens the door to talk to him and convinces him he was hearing things. It took a half hour for him to go back to bed. Then I got the fuck out, after I finished. Turns out her fiance has murdered 10 people, is in a mexican gang, and hates black people. Living on the edge!

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #669 on: January 17, 2012, 02:29:13 AM »
So this girl I haven't seen in 4 years messaged me on facebook the other day. We were talking and she gave me her number. We've been talking and shit and she mentions that she has two kids and she's engaged to a guy that beats her and shit. I tell her she needs a mental escape from him since she can't leave him physically. I go over there a few days ago and she gives me about 5 beers and a bottle of Disarono. the next day she texts me and says he beat her for "drinking" all the alcohol. I feel like a pile of shit and go over when he's at work to console her. One thing leads to another and we end up getting freaky. Towards the end we hear footsteps. It was dude's father (he lives upstairs). He knocks on the door of the room and asks what the ruckus is. I have to hurriedly put my clothes on and hide in the closet. She gets dressed and opens the door to talk to him and convinces him he was hearing things. It took a half hour for him to go back to bed. Then I got the fuck out, after I finished. Turns out her fiance has murdered 10 people, is in a mexican gang, and hates black people. Living on the edge!

fuck, that could have gone alot worse. hells yeah jimi

jimi420

« Reply #670 on: January 17, 2012, 02:38:05 AM »
If I end up dead, I want a slap pals shoe in my memory.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #671 on: January 17, 2012, 03:09:14 AM »
you better hit up some juggalos, they might know how to paint your face white.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #672 on: January 17, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »
So I went to a whorehouse this weekend.  Well whore would be singular in this instance.  So anyway...It had come to my attention through the spotful eye of my friend that there was a 24 hour strip club in the town I had moved to.  It looked especially dingy and I hoped I would never have to set foot there.  Flash forward to this weekend.  I have three friends over for some drinks...Paul, Brad, Tim.  Paul wants to get wasted because he's not around his gf for once so he brings a bottle of patron.  Lots of beers, weed, and tequila later we decide to go to a bar.  I'm driving very nearly blacked out at this point...although it's a very close drive so I decide it's ok.  We close the bar out and go back to my apartment.  I pretty much pass out. 

Then I'm woken and told by Paul that we should go to that strip club.  I try to resist but pretty soon we're all heading there with Paul driving.  The place looks closed but the sign is on and there is no cars in the parking lot.  I need a drink of water so I go in first while they pound a beer in the parking lot.  I open the door and there's no music, it's very dim and super sketchy.  I decide to wait for everyone.  We get in there and some fat slut comes out wearing a hoody and says that they are in fact open.  We're in a small room, confused as to why there isn't a room with a stripper pole and some other stripper shit.  We ask wtf this place is and she says it's for private dances only.  She says it's 50 bucks each and there would be a private room for both of us.  We all look at each other trying to figure out what to do.  The alcohol kept me and Tim optimistic at this point so we say fuck it let's see what this is all about.  I was told my credit card was rejected and I tried to sign over a check from Brad to her, which didn't work.  I guess another credit card worked, however, Brad had no money so Tim paid for him.   

I assumed incorrectly that there was going to be other, somewhat attractive women in the place and we'd each get a lap dance a get out of there.  While we are each sitting in our seperate rooms it became obvious that there was only one fat bitch there and she was going to be doing all the private dancing.  After inspecting the room a bit I realize there is a lube bottle and some towels.  I decide that this chick is going to attempt to jerk off me and my friends one after the other.  I'm not psyched.  She came to each room and attempted to get more money from each of us.  Paul made the right choice and said fuck no and went back to the car and drank the rest of the beers.  No one realized this until after and no one was as smart.  When she came to get more money from me I was still under the impression that there could be more women in there.  In my drunken state I gave her 60 more dollars.  After realizing there would be no hotter woman I passed out on some disgusting bed.  My friend Tim is freaking out about the whole situation.  He is pacing around the room and keeps leaving and going back to his room, his inner demons having their way with him.  He decides to give her 50 bucks and she jerks him off.  Next she goes to Brad's room after he knows she just jerked off Tim.  He is broke so he doesn't get a handy so he just jerks it while playing with her tits as fast as he possibly can.  She tells him that I'm passed out and he wakes me up and we get the fuck out of there. 

We wake up the next day fucking pissed.  I'm 110 dollars poorer with no sign of my iPhone all for a nap in a whorehouse.  I was convinced I had been robbed.  Paul lost 50 dollars and could laugh at us the most.  Brad jerked off in the same room as a fat bitch and owed Tim 50 dollars.  Tim spent 100 dollars for his first prostitution expereince and felt disgusted with himself.  He had to go to work at TGIF til 2 am that same day too.  I eventually found my iPhone and spent the rest of the day laughing at Brad.  We blame Paul.  Fuck that place.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 430
« Reply #673 on: January 17, 2012, 11:58:35 AM »
Holy shit that sucks.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #674 on: January 17, 2012, 12:00:12 PM »
Feel sorry for her and the kids. I dont even know if it's safe to report the abuse....sucks you cant do anything.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #675 on: January 17, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
see if you can get him to make an account

jimi420

« Reply #676 on: January 17, 2012, 12:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Feel sorry for her and the kids. I dont even know if it's safe to report the abuse....sucks you cant do anything.
It's terrible dude. We used to be really close and shit and then I started doing drugs and left her behind. I can't stand to think of the shit she has to go through on a daily basis. I guess he told her he's gotten away with murder before and if he needs to he'll do it again. that's life I guess.

see if you can get him to make an account
Just noticed this. I've never spoken to the dude, she's not even allowed to talk to me so that'd be near impossible.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 02:13:29 PM by jimi »

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #677 on: January 17, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
Oh, some chick was giving me head a few weeks ago, and I busted in her mouth and it came out her nose. No idea how that happened, but if I can figure out the science behind it, I'll do it everytime.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #678 on: January 17, 2012, 12:39:34 PM »
Oh, some chick was giving me head a few weeks ago, and I busted in her mouth and it came out her nose. No idea how that happened, but if I can figure out the science behind it, I'll do it everytime.

lies

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #679 on: January 17, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lies

Nope. I was lying on my back and she was bending over me. I warned her of what was coming but she took no heed. Apparently I caught her off guard and she coughed and it came out her nose.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #680 on: January 17, 2012, 02:14:40 PM »
I believe you. A girl refused to let me unload while she was in full deepthroat mode because it had happened to her in the past. She let me go with just the tip though.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #681 on: January 17, 2012, 04:03:16 PM »
It's absolutely possible. Happened one time with my ex lady. Trust me, it does happen.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #682 on: January 17, 2012, 07:14:59 PM »
Donkey, we are brothas from anotha motha i swear.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #683 on: January 17, 2012, 08:06:14 PM »
holy shit jimi, you're the man

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #684 on: January 18, 2012, 07:41:41 AM »
We call it the Alaskan Snow Dragon

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #685 on: January 18, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »
Donkey, we are brothas from anotha motha i swear.
DOOD!

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
How are we going to know if/when Jimi gets murdered?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2012, 11:29:31 AM »
A dove will land on your windowsill and it will shed one single tear.

Jimi, try not to get killed quite yet. I know you like sticking your dick in crazy situations, but please try to wait until after we send you to the gathering of the juggalos before you get murdered.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2012, 04:53:06 PM »
A dove will land on your windowsill and it will shed one single tear.

Jimi, try not to get killed quite yet. I know you like sticking your dick in crazy situations, but please try to wait until after we send you to the gathering of the juggalos before you get murdered.

and make sure you post some nudes.

Harem

« Reply #689 on: January 18, 2012, 05:15:29 PM »
Had sex with a deaf girl the other week  :-\