Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 234912 times)

chillclinton87

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #2850 on: Today at 04:16:49 AM »
whats good with levis 550. after wearing 93s for a minute i realized i want somethin a bit cleaner. they baggy enough?

size up 1 or 2 sizes, you get a nice baggy fit then. still depending on the production year. but for under 20€ on ebay that's not too bad

Garbage Collector

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2851 on: Today at 06:27:18 AM »
Expand Quote
whats good with levis 550. after wearing 93s for a minute i realized i want somethin a bit cleaner. they baggy enough?
[close]

size up 1 or 2 sizes, you get a nice baggy fit then. still depending on the production year. but for under 20€ on ebay that's not too bad

word im a 28 and go 30 thats pretty much how 93s fit but they almost felt too baggy with the rest of how my clothes fit. not tryna have more fitted gear big pants look lol

Gleefull508

• Rep: 22
« Reply #2852 on: Today at 09:00:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

word im a 28 and go 30 thats pretty much how 93s fit but they almost felt too baggy with the rest of how my clothes fit. not tryna have more fitted gear big pants look lol

IDK I have some regular Levis in the 550 and 501 or 505 whaever it is. and they are not baggy enough compared to Lee's jeans or even LL bean or any skate company pant. If you want baggy pants Id stay away from elvis or get levis silvertabs loose or baggy fit but those can get expensive.

CarcassToss

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2853 on: Today at 09:45:56 AM »
550 are a relaxed fit, 501 and 505 aren't so it kinda makes a big difference which number fit you have.

Also, what Lee's do you have?

550 are the Jerry Seinfeld fit and not as tapered as lots of the current baggy skate pants. For me the fit of baggy shit has to be on point otherwise I look dumb as hell. The new 93s don't fit me too well as the crotch ends up way too low, but if I size up a waist size in normal Carhartts the proportions are appropriate.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 643
« Reply #2854 on: Today at 09:46:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

IDK I have some regular Levis in the 550 and 501 or 505 whaever it is. and they are not baggy enough compared to Lee's jeans or even LL bean or any skate company pant. If you want baggy pants Id stay away from elvis or get levis silvertabs loose or baggy fit but those can get expensive.
Those pants are very different fits. 550 is the loose tapered one and 501/505 are the classic straight fit ones.

I got a pair of 550s in almost two sizes up recently because I also wanted a more fitted jean and wanted to look like Casper Brooker. I like them a lot but I wouldn't call them baggy. Definitely relaxed above the knee with a nice taper at the bottom half.