Author Topic: Nice DM from Gohan  (Read 8579 times)

sexualhelon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Re: Nice DM from Gohan
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2020, 02:38:23 PM »
Definitely NOT super sayan Gohan. Not super sayan at all. The real Gohan would be so bummed at you. He was definitely gay.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2020, 07:51:53 PM »
Little late to the party but Gohan can GO HAN take his shit elsewhere.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1411
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2020, 08:25:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Gay you know everyone here loves you why would you let this dumb fuck get to you? Don't give that piece of shit the attention he craves.
[close]

I thought about ignoring it, but instead decided to air it out publicly...so yeah your point is a good one. Honestly not sure this was the right way to handle something like this, but opted to shine a light on this kind of harrassment rather than just ignoring it.

And as far as letting something like this get to me, I'm over it now, but in the moment it hit pretty hard. When you're on the receiving end of something like this, and it's a pattern you've lived with your entire adult life, the voice transmitting that hate towards you is more than just one shitty anonymous newbie on a skateboarding message board. It's the family that threw you out, the church that turned its back on you, the friends who abandoned you...which is why a message like this can be so dangerous.

I'm fine because I've done a lot of work on myself, have a support system in place, and have built my self-esteem, but if this wasn't the case? If I was considering suicide after losing my religion, famiily, friends...then this shit could be so dangerous.

So I aired it out publically.

Again, not sure it was the right thing to do, but fuck it. In a week nobody will give a shit anyway.

yo brother, thank you for calling this fool out for their bigotry. I've worked with too many youth who would be or have been devastated by comments of a similar sentiment. We've got no time or space for that sort of shit here or anywhere. much love, homes.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2020, 02:16:25 PM »
GAY is easily one of the best posters on here.
He is consistently THE best poster here. He's probably one of the best actual humans here, and I can say that without having ever met him in person. The amount of honesty and kindness that he shows to people that he has never even met, is extraordinary. He doesn't have to tell everyone about who he is, or his struggles with drug abuse, and just being comfortable in his own skin, but he does. That's inspirational. I imagine him being a beacon of inspiration to those around him, and a true mentor, whether he knows it, or admits it to himself.

Long story short, I want to hang out with him, if I ever make it to L.A.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2020, 11:19:58 AM »
Mind boggling that people think this way at all. Especially it being fucking 2020. I figured we’d be past a lot of things by now and I definitely hope they’re the minority at this point. Anyways, Thanks for making me laugh GAY. Always appreciate your posts. Don’t bother with the trolls man you’re obviously loved on here.
Absolutely this. GAY! you are almost everybody's favorite poster and make this message board a better place. I know this is slap but there is absolutely no place for that kind of bullshit. Glad to see the GAY! love in here